looking

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
I am a good looking white girl looking for a nice black man to kick it with! I want someone who has some sense about themself! I have been with white guys and black ones and i see no color! I am not from around here orginally and i just feel more comfortable because of my background being with a good black man! Everything around these parts has to do with race and thats not the case with me or my family! I hope that someone really serious replies back not a pretender or wanna b balla! Ive been hurt and would like to start new with a friend!
curious

Madisonville, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
looking wrote:
I am a good looking white girl looking for a nice black man to kick it with! I want someone who has some sense about themself! I have been with white guys and black ones and i see no color! I am not from around here orginally and i just feel more comfortable because of my background being with a good black man! Everything around these parts has to do with race and thats not the case with me or my family! I hope that someone really serious replies back not a pretender or wanna b balla! Ive been hurt and would like to start new with a friend!
email me at [email protected] and put looking on subject
single

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2013
I emailed u!
Jon

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Lol this dumb hoe does see color... She wants a "black" man, not just a man. Sounds like this hoe has some serious daddy issues.
single

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Lol just seeing how many losers would respond! Even bad or good, got u!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank koch 9 min hmmm 6
Looking for IT repair 12 min best i can do 8
Diamond rankin 44 min Victoria 43
boating 1 hr Gibson 3
Pony girl Cali 1 hr Gibson 9
Working at Toyota... (Sep '12) 1 hr cats 56
Where's the outrage? Jesse? Al? 1 hr Truth teller 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages