Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired of it

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 4, 2013
 
Im so tired of seeing names on here and people being bashed and bullied. Whats it going to take a young kid seeing there name in here and killing themselves and people being charged for it. This world is bad enough our kids already go through enough bullying in any form should be illegal help me take a stand if you see a name on here go report it or stand up for them people think they cant do anything all it takes is reporting and if that doesnt work help defend that person or just stop coming to this site no one deserves to be bashed on this site or anywhere and teach your kids that bullying is not ok even the smallest things can make a difference break the cycle just because you dont like someone doesnt give you the right to voice your ideas of what you think of them or make up lies on here keep that to yourself
Special

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 4, 2013
 
Please stop putting full names , where they work , and phone numbers.

This site is sick
Tired of it

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 4, 2013
 
Yes it really is. I dont understand why people think its ok to do this stuff im scared for my children bullying has only gotten worse from when i was a kid to now its alot worse are there not laws against this kind of thing
TROLOLOLOLOL

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 4, 2013
 
dont like it dont get on here...you stupid obama supporter
812

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Tired of it wrote:
Im so tired of seeing names on here and people being bashed and bullied. Whats it going to take a young kid seeing there name in here and killing themselves and people being charged for it. This world is bad enough our kids already go through enough bullying in any form should be illegal help me take a stand if you see a name on here go report it or stand up for them people think they cant do anything all it takes is reporting and if that doesnt work help defend that person or just stop coming to this site no one deserves to be bashed on this site or anywhere and teach your kids that bullying is not ok even the smallest things can make a difference break the cycle just because you dont like someone doesnt give you the right to voice your ideas of what you think of them or make up lies on here keep that to yourself
Think of it as "weeding out" the weak minds. They shouldn't be allowed to breed their weakness anyway. Suicide is a selfish and cowardly way out. I'm not sorry but you'll get NO sympathy from me when a life is lost at the owners very own hand! Not one tear will fall from my eye over suicide for ANY reason. It destroys families while the "victim" feels nothing but rot and fire in hell.
Ha not

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 4, 2013
 
Actually im not at all a supporter of him
Wow

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 4, 2013
 
I dont agree with suicide at all its a sin im saying though noone deserves their name on here or to be bullied im saying i dont want people being hurt by the nasty things people want to say and they should be held accountable for cyberbullying it should not be tolerated in a way shape or form i myself have been bullied and it effects people forever and its not ok some younger kids think thats the only way out though and i was just trying to make a point whats it going to take for people to stop doing that to one another
Why

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 4, 2013
 
This is supposed to be a positive thing no need for negative comments
812

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 5, 2013
 
Wow wrote:
I dont agree with suicide at all its a sin im saying though noone deserves their name on here or to be bullied im saying i dont want people being hurt by the nasty things people want to say and they should be held accountable for cyberbullying it should not be tolerated in a way shape or form i myself have been bullied and it effects people forever and its not ok some younger kids think thats the only way out though and i was just trying to make a point whats it going to take for people to stop doing that to one another
Too many grammatical errors to be taken seriously. I huge run-on sentence. Be more worried about your education.
Really

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 5, 2013
 
I could snap back and tear you a new one. Heres why i wont, this is supposed to be for people to take a stand against people like you. Im not here to get an award for how i type who cares so get over yourself quit trying to turn a good thing into a bad one goodbye
812

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 5, 2013
 
Really wrote:
I could snap back and tear you a new one. Heres why i wont, this is supposed to be for people to take a stand against people like you. Im not here to get an award for how i type who cares so get over yourself quit trying to turn a good thing into a bad one goodbye
Crybaby :'-(
Really

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 5, 2013
 
Thats cute you wont break me down nice try though
hhmmm

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 5, 2013
 
Well, my opinion,(and that is what a forum of this nature is for) is that anyone willing to commit suicide will do it for some reason whether it be a post on topix, or because the tires on the car were rolling while it was moving down the road. In my view, there has been way too much "danger control" throughout my growing up. At one time, there was a game called "lawn darts". That got pulled off the shelves because people got hurt/killed while playing.. Yanno what, if you are stupid enough to stand under a spear shaped projectile as it hurls toward the earth, then maybe you should be out of the gene pool. Survival of the fittest, and in this case, as in the case of a suicide, its death of the weakest... I havent a care if someone killed themselves because someone said something negative about them.. Thats life. If you are the last pick in a game of pick-up basketball, dont run and kill yourself. Do whatever is needed to make yourself better. Whining and looking for something to blame for a suicide is as weak and pathetic as the person that committed the act. Im not heartless, im just real..
One

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 5, 2013
 
812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of it as "weeding out" the weak minds. They shouldn't be allowed to breed their weakness anyway. Suicide is a selfish and cowardly way out. I'm not sorry but you'll get NO sympathy from me when a life is lost at the owners very own hand! Not one tear will fall from my eye over suicide for ANY reason. It destroys families while the "victim" feels nothing but rot and fire in hell.
This is pretty naive...go watch some of the documentaries they have made on the subject.

I'm not saying it comes close to justifying a suicide, but to have absolutely no sympathy for the victims. That kind of attitude only reflects your ignorance.
be real!!

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 5, 2013
 
Tired of it wrote:
Im so tired of seeing names on here and people being bashed and bullied. Whats it going to take a young kid seeing there name in here and killing themselves and people being charged for it. This world is bad enough our kids already go through enough bullying in any form should be illegal help me take a stand if you see a name on here go report it or stand up for them people think they cant do anything all it takes is reporting and if that doesnt work help defend that person or just stop coming to this site no one deserves to be bashed on this site or anywhere and teach your kids that bullying is not ok even the smallest things can make a difference break the cycle just because you dont like someone doesnt give you the right to voice your ideas of what you think of them or make up lies on here keep that to yourself
Is your next fight going to be twitter or Facebook? Because nobody is safe from cyber bully's Teach your kids to laugh it off and be proud of themselves. This is a was you can't win.
What

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 5, 2013
 
Once again it was just a statement that bullying needs to be stopped people on this site shouldnt be aloud to put names on here and bash somebody thats my point. People want to hate on others about the way they look or act or what they have or dont have kids are being bullied younger and younger these days are you saying thats ok? Or that they shouldnt be held accountable for it? Its not ok and nothing you say can condone that type of behavior.
be real!!

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 5, 2013
 
Special wrote:
Please stop putting full names , where they work , and phone numbers.

This site is sick
If you don't like it don't be on it. To shut something down it needs to be protested not used.
What

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 5, 2013
 
Im not saying topix needs to be shut down im saying it shouldnt be used to bully people thats not what it was made for. Really parents need to teach there children that its not ok to put someone else down thats the problem alot of people shouldnt be aloud to have kids and by what you just said you either were a bully or still are one
be real!!

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 5, 2013
 
What wrote:
Once again it was just a statement that bullying needs to be stopped people on this site shouldnt be aloud to put names on here and bash somebody thats my point. People want to hate on others about the way they look or act or what they have or dont have kids are being bullied younger and younger these days are you saying thats ok? Or that they shouldnt be held accountable for it? Its not ok and nothing you say can condone that type of behavior.
People are always gonna talk about someone it's not right but it's life that's why you need to teach your child to laugh it off and defend themselves period.
Yup

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 5, 2013
 
Trust and believe my kid knows how to fight just sucks that it will have to come to my child knocking another kid out to get the message across. Maybe that will be what has to happen for parents to teach there kids bullying is not ok

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darmstadt Discussions

Search the Darmstadt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeanell Laughary, Glenn Serrett, Jesse Mcastlin 5 min jeanell 18
Kaveonta Lee. 11 min Dude was nuts 14
Remember Wes Lake in or near Evansville, Indian... (Jun '13) 12 min yoamigo 10
franky cabell {hill} 14 min Girl is trash 2
Scott j @berry 22 min toomuch 5
Newburgh apartments 22 min yep 5
Samantha Thomas 34 min right 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Darmstadt Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Darmstadt News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darmstadt
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••