First Prev
of 2
Next Last
broke down with no fluids

Evansville, IN

#1 May 20, 2013
Don't ever take anything there....picked up my bike and was told to ride it around for a lil bit and top off all of my fluids. Well I rode it a lil bit and it started knocking real bad. They didn't have any oil or coolant in it!!!! Steve the worthless owner says since there's no fluids on my ticket has not goona do anything!!!! So I'm basically fucked and have to buy a motor because of him!!!
yep

Evansville, IN

#3 May 20, 2013
I had a bad experience there too!!!! I dropped my motorcycle off and got a price and it was twice as much when I picked it up. I was told the guy was reasonable and good at what he does and I got screwed.
u get what u pay for !!!

United States

#4 May 20, 2013
That's why i would take it to bigger shops to get it done cost more but in the long run it's worth it!!!!! Super bike shop !!!!!!
hesux

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 20, 2013
Why do u think he got fired from action he ain't worth a f***
u get what u pay for !!!

United States

#6 May 20, 2013
Lol is that where he was fired from ?lol
beast from da east

United States

#7 May 20, 2013
Steve's a decent mechanic and a good guy.
look here

United States

#8 May 20, 2013
We have a dick sucker ^^^^
beast from da east

United States

#9 May 20, 2013
We have a looser , that probably owns a junk bike and blames others. U punk biatch
Cookie Monster

Evansville, IN

#11 May 21, 2013
Steve is a good guy and a great motorcycle mechanic!!! I agree with beast from da east!!!!!
Userious

Evansville, IN

#12 May 21, 2013
Super bike shop? You obviously have zero experience with bikes/quads here locally. Everyone knows what joke it is and how crooked Gary is. Only people that go there or work there are tool bags that want to wear some modern looking t-shirt with a shops name on it so they feel like they are part of something. D-bags in there 30-40's that go tanning gel their hair and have an earring? Yea that's what you got at super slop shop. If you even knew the shit they pulled from there shop off stock well then first ave. to where they are now. Anyone remember the trailer that got "stolen" then Gary claimed he had a bunch of expensive race motors in it for insurance....and hmm what a coincidence,.....he inherited and now runs a insurance agency.
WoW1975

Wadesville, IN

#13 May 21, 2013
Steve is a very good guy! He works on all of our bikes and we have always been pleased with the work and price. No we do not have junk bikes. All are racing and winning bikes.
lol

Indianapolis, IN

#14 May 21, 2013
Steve's cycle is a bs shop look how it's ran. I take all my stuff to big4cycle that's where it's at for oem parts. I would work on my stuff myself before I took it to Steve's half a$$shop get a real shop and step ur game up.
outsider

Indianapolis, IN

#15 May 21, 2013
broke down with no fluids wrote:
Don't ever take anything there....picked up my bike and was told to ride it around for a lil bit and top off all of my fluids. Well I rode it a lil bit and it started knocking real bad. They didn't have any oil or coolant in it!!!! Steve the worthless owner says since there's no fluids on my ticket has not goona do anything!!!! So I'm basically fucked and have to buy a motor because of him!!!
You had a frame swap only! I stoped buy there and seen it all apart and asked what he was working on, he told me a frame swap only,you think you would of noticed the oil light on the dash,
or did you forget to look at that too. he has always treated me good!
action cycle

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 21, 2013
hesux wrote:
Why do u think he got fired from action he ain't worth a f***
He didnt get fired, he quit! get the facts straight.
that sucks

Evansville, IN

#20 May 21, 2013
Everyone is not rich and can't take stuff to big 4 and other places. I had a bad experience there too but I learned my lesson to not go there again!!!
wow

Evansville, IN

#21 May 21, 2013
Just because we take stuff to Steve does not mean our shit is junk. We run with the best out there
come on

United States

#22 May 21, 2013
action cycle wrote:
<quoted text>He didnt get fired, he quit! get the facts straight.
Lol keep saying that if it makes you feel good ;)))
Userious

Evansville, IN

#24 May 21, 2013
Action and big 4 were good when Jeff Ames was there....by far best local mechanic. Don't even think he's turning wrenches anymore. We really don't have many if any reputable shops for actual labor or machining. I hear Alex at tri state is good but you just never know a lot of times these shops end up having some young cats in there 20's working on your bikes and the just don't have the experience or craftsmanship or pay attention to detail. I know Steve but have never taken anything to him....he's a good guy and I would only imagine still being a fairly new shop he's trying to do quality work.
SuperBike_is_a_R IP OFF

Evansville, IN

#26 May 21, 2013
Steve has worked on a few things for me over the years. ALWAYS TOP NOTCH work at a fair price.
he needs to men up

United States

#27 May 21, 2013
Will not for me !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealers/Drug Users-Vanderburgh, Warrick Co... 12 min her 109
zesto on riverside 15 min too good 12
Crystal Owens 19 min Abigail Jenkins 7
Berry Plastics 2nd shift 22 min be honest 11
Margaret Fenwick from Berry Plastics 24 min really 22
Police: Three arrested, two hurt after robbery ... 25 min her 7
you know what is 46 min Shotgun 3
•••
•••
•••