Employment for disabled people?

Employment for disabled people?

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

ABCDEF

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2013
I am disabled with depression...I am sooo tired of sitting in a chair all day at home. Is there any place that hires people with depression and diabetes? I really want to work at least 2-3 hour per day..I would like to become a taxpayer...
lol

Providence, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2013
ABCDEF wrote:
I am disabled with depression...I am sooo tired of sitting in a chair all day at home. Is there any place that hires people with depression and diabetes? I really want to work at least 2-3 hour per day..I would like to become a taxpayer...
These ARE NOT REASONS why you should be collecting disability. You're depressed because you sit at home all day. Get a job and you won't be depressed. JS
lol

Providence, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>These ARE NOT REASONS why you should be collecting disability. You're depressed because you sit at home all day. Get a job and you won't be depressed. JS
And I'm not trying to be mean.
fuckyou

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
this person is asking for help .. why repeat to them the same things they just said .. they said they want a job so what point was you trying to make by telling them they need a job? if you did not have anything helpful to say you shouldnt have said anything at all .. they already said they were depressed and im sure your comments arent helping
fuckyou

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you have to say your not trying to be mean then you already know your being mean
ABCDEF

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2013
@lol I appreciate your opinion..I do not receive benefits...I am a diabetic and I have depression along with an inner ear diease plus asthma..I want to work,but my physician will not allow me to become employed...Believe me I would love to become employed...Whenever an employer runs a background check AND finds my medical record out..More than likely I would be fired..Now any more advice is welcome...YOU ARE NOT BEING MEAN..YOUR HELPING ME.
fuckyou

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
These ARE NOT REASONS why you should be collecting disability. You're depressed because you sit at home all day. Get a job and you won't be depressed. JS
you should go on indeed.com , on there you can search for all kinds of jobs .. you can also contact Work One and see who they could put you in contact with .. btw what do you like to do? would you need to be sitting the whole time or could you do something that requires standing, walking and stooping?
lol

Akron, OH

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Medical records are protected by HIPPA laws and are not subject to background checks dumbass.
ABCDEF

United States

#9 Mar 22, 2013
fuckyou wrote:
<quoted text>
you should go on indeed.com , on there you can search for all kinds of jobs .. you can also contact Work One and see who they could put you in contact with .. btw what do you like to do? would you need to be sitting the whole time or could you do something that requires standing, walking and stooping?
I appreciate you help...I will go to the site you provided.. Thanks for helping me.
ABCDEF

United States

#10 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
Medical records are protected by HIPPA laws and are not subject to background checks dumbass.
I never knew that..Thanks for helping.
lol

Providence, KY

#11 Mar 22, 2013
ABCDEF wrote:
@lol I appreciate your opinion..I do not receive benefits...I am a diabetic and I have depression along with an inner ear diease plus asthma..I want to work,but my physician will not allow me to become employed...Believe me I would love to become employed...Whenever an employer runs a background check AND finds my medical record out..More than likely I would be fired..Now any more advice is welcome...YOU ARE NOT BEING MEAN..YOUR HELPING ME.
Ok. Well you just said depression and diebetes. The inner ear is the reason you're not employed. And thank you because I wasn't trying to be mean.:)
lol

Providence, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2013
fuckyou wrote:
<quoted text>and if you have to say your not trying to be mean then you already know your being mean
:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trey Berkley selling op and oxygen out his mom'... 2 hr Abc 4
News Berry Plastics buying Avintiv for $2.45 billion 2 hr say what you want 3
tj maxx warehouse guys/girls 2 hr Tuna Tom 22
dicks 3 hr FB Friend 2
Melissa Maynard 3 hr Reaal 9
Lana Carpenter 4 hr Dude bro 4
What's going on at Bethel Temple? (Nov '13) 4 hr WhatNow 134
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages