Illegals Roblero and Patinos

Illegals Roblero and Patinos

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crystal

Boonville, IN

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I know for a fact that the owners of Patinos Body Shop and Robleros, both on Covert Ave. are in the states illegally. How can they own businesses here in Evansville? All of their employees are illegal too. And they work together to paint cars, etc and take them to Mexico. My friend's ex boyfriend was good friends with a guy who worked there.
jamocha

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 28, 2013
My kid goes to school with their son. The Robleros are not illegal
For real

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
They just bought another lot on ky ave too...
Crystal

Boonville, IN

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Their son is not, the father is. He uses another person's social security number. I've seen proff for myself.
bad-a-bing

Burlington, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Crystal wrote:
I know for a fact that the owners of Patinos Body Shop and Robleros, both on Covert Ave. are in the states illegally. How can they own businesses here in Evansville? All of their employees are illegal too. And they work together to paint cars, etc and take them to Mexico. My friend's ex boyfriend was good friends with a guy who worked there.
and you got some nerve to call another person on another topix post a racist,i have no problem with the Mexicans,they work harder than the lazy Americans here
Crystal

Boonville, IN

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Not racist at all. Anyone that knows me would laugh at your statement. That guy was. Just not right people filing tax returns on others' social security numbers!
Hola

United States

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Jamocha, just because your son goes to school with him makes him supposedly legal? Open your eyes. Thats not proof of anything at all, and I have alot of hispanic friends that I work with, not judging at all , but lets8889 be realistic,the majority are not legal, iv'e been asked a few times to either let someone use my SSN# for different situations, licenses,jobs,etc. I didn't and wouldn't ever. Im not loco,only being realistic about the situation. Viva La Raza!!!
Hola

United States

#9 Mar 2, 2013
If im correct, the parents use to be employed for tjmaxx , the distribution center, not anymore,???????.
whoufoolin

Burlington, KY

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Hola wrote:
Jamocha, just because your son goes to school with him makes him supposedly legal? Open your eyes. Thats not proof of anything at all, and I have alot of hispanic friends that I work with, not judging at all , but lets8889 be realistic,the majority are not legal, iv'e been asked a few times to either let someone use my SSN# for different situations, licenses,jobs,etc. I didn't and wouldn't ever. Im not loco,only being realistic about the situation. Viva La Raza!!!
"iv'e been asked a few times to either let someone use my SSN# for different situations, licenses,jobs,etc"
please stop the BS,you know no one has asked you to use your ssn#, i work at TJ Maxx and no Mexican has asked anyone to use their ssn#,tj maxx goes by an employee AIN(associate identification Number)
US taxpayer

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 24, 2013
They don't go around asking people to use their SSNs, they get them from the obituaries or Peurto Ricans who do not ever plan to come to the states. They steal them, then create false W-2s and rake in taxpayers money on Income tax refunds. The ones working for the City are using false ones. I know it for a fact. They brag about it.
Your Wrong

Canton, OH

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Crystal wrote:
Not racist at all. Anyone that knows me would laugh at your statement. That guy was. Just not right people filing tax returns on others' social security numbers!
That's sad you say your not racist? Ok here's a good word for you. You discrimination against them and have hate in your hurt or you wouldn't be on here doing people wrong.Karma will knock at your very own door for doing people wrong out of anger. Yea you sound racist smmh
your racist crystal

Canton, OH

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Crystal wrote:
I know for a fact that the owners of Patinos Body Shop and Robleros, both on Covert Ave. are in the states illegally. How can they own businesses here in Evansville? All of their employees are illegal too. And they work together to paint cars, etc and take them to Mexico. My friend's ex boyfriend was good friends with a guy who worked there.
If your not racist you sure make yourself sound like one.Why would you make someone's else life hard.They have children too.why would you want to hurt and bring unhappyness to them.Your cold hearted and I hope Karma bit you, your children, and the family you love most for your evil way of thinking
Crystal

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 26, 2013
I am far from racist. I happen to personally get involved in this mess, unknowingly. When I seen how they filed tax returns, etc. I was shocked. I understand alot of Hispanics are not doing this,but this group is. It is stealing. And the reason I am so mad is because my friend had a baby tth died and they stole the babies SSN and claimed her. It is still under investigation by the IRS. But my friend needed that money to help pay for bills associated with ehr baby's death. Also one I know worked for Patinos and he drove the re-painted cars without titles to Mexico.
miami

Burlington, KY

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Crystal wrote:
I know for a fact that the owners of Patinos Body Shop and Robleros, both on Covert Ave. are in the states illegally. How can they own businesses here in Evansville? All of their employees are illegal too. And they work together to paint cars, etc and take them to Mexico. My friend's ex boyfriend was good friends with a guy who worked there.
Don't hate what you can't imitate
your racist crystal

Canton, OH

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Crystal wrote:
I am far from racist. I happen to personally get involved in this mess, unknowingly. When I seen how they filed tax returns, etc. I was shocked. I understand alot of Hispanics are not doing this,but this group is. It is stealing. And the reason I am so mad is because my friend had a baby tth died and they stole the babies SSN and claimed her. It is still under investigation by the IRS. But my friend needed that money to help pay for bills associated with ehr baby's death. Also one I know worked for Patinos and he drove the re-painted cars without titles to Mexico.
Crystal your still wrong in every way!! Thats nobody body's business about their private life.You are not trustworthy.I hope bad KARMA get you.your the type of person that will snitch when things DONT go your way.or try to hurt others around you to make yourself feel good about you.Thats the lowest of low life shit people like you do smmh
not right

Canton, OH

#17 Apr 26, 2013
Crystal wrote:
I am far from racist. I happen to personally get involved in this mess, unknowingly. When I seen how they filed tax returns, etc. I was shocked. I understand alot of Hispanics are not doing this,but this group is. It is stealing. And the reason I am so mad is because my friend had a baby tth died and they stole the babies SSN and claimed her. It is still under investigation by the IRS. But my friend needed that money to help pay for bills associated with ehr baby's death. Also one I know worked for Patinos and he drove the re-painted cars without titles to Mexico.
Ok you worked there and?? And your telling everyone if your story is true they stole a died baby's SS and used it right? Then you turn and say your friend was going to use the SS of the died baby to pay bills right?? Thats still stealing from the government. You can't use a person SS card that has passed.it goes to the SS office right along with the death certificate and it's placed in the system as inactive person passed away.my aunt works at the SS office here in town your full of yourself and shit!!
Crystal

Evansville, IN

#18 Apr 26, 2013
Not hatin and it is obvious you are the same person. I would not ever imitate. Stealing a dead babies SSN and filing illegal tax returns. Nope! Don't want to imitate actions like that! Wish all the ill will you want on me, but it is obvoius you would steal from your best friend if you think it is ok for someone to steal a friend's dead baby's SSN and rake in money with it, leaving them not be able to purchase the headstone, etc. they wanted for their daughter!
Karma Will Come

Canton, OH

#19 Apr 26, 2013
Crystal wrote:
I am far from racist. I happen to personally get involved in this mess, unknowingly. When I seen how they filed tax returns, etc. I was shocked. I understand alot of Hispanics are not doing this,but this group is. It is stealing. And the reason I am so mad is because my friend had a baby tth died and they stole the babies SSN and claimed her. It is still under investigation by the IRS. But my friend needed that money to help pay for bills associated with ehr baby's death. Also one I know worked for Patinos and he drove the re-painted cars without titles to Mexico.
Can you say Karma??? It's coming for you Crystal starting things that doesn't have anything to do with you.Bad luck will come back on you and your children.Who care if you mad keep other people business out the streets
really

Canton, OH

#20 Apr 26, 2013
Crystal wrote:
Not hatin and it is obvious you are the same person. I would not ever imitate. Stealing a dead babies SSN and filing illegal tax returns. Nope! Don't want to imitate actions like that! Wish all the ill will you want on me, but it is obvoius you would steal from your best friend if you think it is ok for someone to steal a friend's dead baby's SSN and rake in money with it, leaving them not be able to purchase the headstone, etc. they wanted for their daughter!
Then go tell them that because we give 2 f!!ks about how you feel.if you feel so..so bad go get the headstone yourself. What did you except to accomplish with your thread?? Show the world your a bitter person? That your a hateful hurtful person? Racist that you are when you claim your not? We just want to know your off way of thinking?
Crystal

Evansville, IN

#21 Apr 26, 2013
Really and Karma will come--I had to laugh when I read your comments! And I'm the hateful one???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need to suck one 16 min Interested 3
never 4get u 18 min Weak 134
You messed with the wrong one 18 min Interested 10
Done 28 min Vurious 2
evil paranormal help 44 min PersonalExperience 11
Sarah Yates 1 hr enlighten me 52
Ga' brel rice 2 hr Chillz 3

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages