Why do people on the north and eastside think there ish@t don't stink

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

Set

Evansville, IN

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Has anyone noticed this when you try to start a convo with them they will just ignore you or just laugh at you these people just get on my nerves and there always bragging
lol

Evansville, IN

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Maybe they are laughing at you or not wanting you to start a convo with them. I'd blame the common element in this, which would be you. Don't talk to strangers apparently no one likes you.
eastsider

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Cus it don't. West side whack!
hmm2

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 3, 2013
NORTHSIDE!
Set

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 3, 2013
lol wrote:
Maybe they are laughing at you or not wanting you to start a convo with them. I'd blame the common element in this, which would be you. Don't talk to strangers apparently no one likes you.
there just dicks rich people
lol

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 3, 2013
You sound like a butt hurt little kid.
:)

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 3, 2013
"They're".... Learn to communicate reasonably and maybe people would speak to you

Evansville, IN

#8 Mar 3, 2013
"Their"

Evansville, IN

#9 Mar 3, 2013
"There"... A place.... "They're".... They are.... "Their".... Belonging to someone
lol

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 3, 2013
First one was right. Cute. You're now grammar Nazi level one.
Eastside

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Eastside b***h
real talk

Evansville, IN

#12 Apr 3, 2013
brush yo tooth, maybe that'll help.. the halitosis may be funny to 'em...
manly

Evansville, IN

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Cause our property taxes are higher and we have car insurance.
Womanly

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 3, 2013
We dont have to live on the bus line. We have cars and Jobs. We arent white trash west siders trying to re live our Bon Jovi days or your a collage kid in la la USI/UofE land and south lol come on.. uncared for yards, property isnt maintained and houses show the neglect, we dont have to be in court all the time or probation and due to someone not having a car or a license its kinda circled around South side Government offices. Walking distance to hospital and court and bus station. Ive lived here all my life and I grew up on all sides but never the south. Case well most of us know you are black or low class enough in society to fit in Linwood and Riverside.... but I can say I am glad they know their place and stay in their designated place in the city.

They see a black man just walking in my suburb youll be followed by every resident eyes and the old lady whos from here know just by sight you dont belong in this suburb and shell call the cops, but being 5 cops live on my block I doubt they need to be called at all. its a known issue here where lo class go in this town.

Oh and yea I grew up mostly on East and I now live far far North.
I have 2 Kids and I am not going to be raising the next line of white trash in evansville.
And to be honest people assume your black, on welfare, have 6 Kids that you are to High to keep a eye on and if your not black you are a minority on the southside but odds are your extremely poor regardless your race.....

getting the Picture Now??
Those are just a few of the obvious things to answer your question I could go on but I think I made my point.

wowisallicansay

Evansville, IN

#15 Apr 4, 2013
@womanly
you are stupid btch, just so you know. Not everyone that doesn't live on the north side of Evansville is ghetto, no drivers license, no car, on welfare, etc. You are pathetic. My husband and I BOTH WORK FULL TIME, we take care of our children WITHOUT WELFARE ASSISTANCE, and live right off of Walnut Street. It's so disgusting to me that you psycho "rich" btches sit in your house all day, not doing shit, when someone probably gave you every penny you have to your name anyway. Then, the hard-working, decent people that have to work their way through life have to hear your horrendous stereotypes. GET A FCKING LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE DECENT PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THEY ARENT SHIT. STOP SPENDING MOMMY AND DADDYS MONEY, GET OFF YOUR ASS, AND TRY GETTING A JOB TO SUPPORT YOUR KIDS INSTEAD OF LETTING YOUR PARENTS DO IT FOR YOU. ALL YOU SNOBS ARE ALL THE SAME. YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND THAT NO ONE DESERVES RESPECT. RIDICULOUS. THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY I WILL NOT RAISE MY CHILDREN IN EVANSVILLE. ASIDE FROM ALL THE DRUGS AND WHORES (MOSTLY ON THE NORTH SIDE OF EVANSVILLE, JUST SO YA KNOW), PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE THIS WORLD THE WAY IT IS NOW. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON FOR THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF OUR COUNTRY.
No one gives a shit about your suburb or the cops that live on your street.
And just so ya know, I'm white, I'm a mother, I'm married, my husband and I both work full time.. what do you do with your pathetic little life other than try to make other people's lives miserable?
karma is a btch ,and God doesn't like ugly (Which is exactly what you are, so have fun in hell)
*SMH - PEOPLE THESE DAYS, MIGHT AS WELL SHOOT EVERYONE IN AMERICA*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do women hate their baby fathers (May '13) 15 min lovely 104
Boob job 22 min One Question 83
april adler 26 min Curious 132
Black dudes like snowflakes 1 hr Agent Jack Bear 2
IT'S MLK Day 50 yrs latter the White MAN still ... 1 hr Whoa 43
Trenton gentry 1 hr Close friend 34
hi 1 hr Kyle Gass 2
Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web