Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Thixs Girxl , Smxh 2 Babxies , Wxas Strixxctly Dickly , Than All Of Uh Sudden , Wants To Jumxp Txo Pusxsy , & Caxll Hersxelf Strxictly Puxssy , Anxd Wexnt Hey-Wixre , Fuckxin Allx Thxe Stxuds , Frxom Evansvillex & Hendersonx , Assx Caughtx Somethanx , Thatx Girlfriendx Of Hers As Wellx , Theyx Bothx Runninx Aroundx Herex Withx Stds ,Doesx Thatx Meanx Theyx Stickinx Togatherx Forx Lifex ,? Her Sisterx , Domonique Runninx Aroundx Telllnx Allx Herx Infox , & Supposex Tox Bex Hexr Sisterxx smh,Anywaysx, Herx Girlx ,Lakieshasx Girlx, Seemx Likex A Goodx Daddyx Tox Thosex Kidsx Doex ,Butx Shytx Backx On Hexr , Thex Bitchx Isx Nastyx , & Herx Ass Alwaysx Takingxx Themx Nakedx Assx Picsx Likex Shex Cutex ,Phatx Rollsx Overx Lapxping , Ass Got Ocean Wavesx All Throux It , Looking Nastyx Assx Fuckx , Itx WOuldntx Hurt Tox Takex Sumx Pics With Clothingx ,
Mwuahhh

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Ctfu wrote:
Thixs Girxl , Smxh 2 Babxies , Wxas Strixxctly Dickly , Than All Of Uh Sudden , Wants To Jumxp Txo Pusxsy , & Caxll Hersxelf Strxictly Puxssy , Anxd Wexnt Hey-Wixre , Fuckxin Allx Thxe Stxuds , Frxom Evansvillex & Hendersonx , Assx Caughtx Somethanx , Thatx Girlfriendx Of Hers As Wellx , Theyx Bothx Runninx Aroundx Herex Withx Stds ,Doesx Thatx Meanx Theyx Stickinx Togatherx Forx Lifex ,? Her Sisterx , Domonique Runninx Aroundx Telllnx Allx Herx Infox , & Supposex Tox Bex Hexr Sisterxx smh,Anywaysx, Herx Girlx ,Lakieshasx Girlx, Seemx Likex A Goodx Daddyx Tox Thosex Kidsx Doex ,Butx Shytx Backx On Hexr , Thex Bitchx Isx Nastyx , & Herx Ass Alwaysx Takingxx Themx Nakedx Assx Picsx Likex Shex Cutex ,Phatx Rollsx Overx Lapxping , Ass Got Ocean Wavesx All Throux It , Looking Nastyx Assx Fuckx , Itx WOuldntx Hurt Tox Takex Sumx Pics With Clothingx ,
yeah tht bitch is nasty wlkn around da arbors wit no clothes on lookin stankin Tay need 2 give her a bath, take that wale back to the ocean
cherry

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Is there more than one?
Abcdefg

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

thiiz bitch is so Nastyy ' wtff she has kids that think their dad is a girl get a grip of yourself ho3 & go get them herpes off yuur asss!!!.
lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

She has syphillis. Her girl doesn't know. I think I should tell her. Smh...... Dominique told me. Shrugs her own sister... U can't get rid of tht shit and tay has to have that shit too prolly don't even know . That's wrong lakeisha
DiArria Wallace

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

NASTY STANK BOOTY SHE NASTY BIG GORRILLa
cherry

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Syphilis is curable dummy.
facts151

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Where she live at in the arbors?
DiArria Wallace

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

She needs to cure it then
lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

No its noT... She had it too loNg to get rid of it YOU DAMN DUMMY .
cherry

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

lala wrote:
No its noT... She had it too loNg to get rid of it YOU DAMN DUMMY .
I don't know how long she had it I'm not all up in her ish so STFU
KnownFact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

cherry wrote:
right. Lol I was straight gonna say that
KnownFact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

If the shit is caught in its first stages it is curable.. But if she "has" a long time then no it's not
blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Tay gav hur herpes so iguess dey even
2on1party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

cherry wrote:
no it is not..........
Des

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Lol people know to much of people's business . So what if lakeisha has something your not fucking with her are you . Smh it's sad that all people have to do is talk shit . Lekeisha your a good ass mom and regardless on who you choose to raise your kids with male or females that's your buisness .
Wow

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ya'll are some hating ass hoes.. got nothing better to do with you life than talk shit about people on topix? Grow up and mind your own business :) She must be doing something right if her name is in your mouth. You must like the way she taste ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darmstadt Discussions

Search the Darmstadt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Una Tu Pizza On Governor St (Nov '13) 12 min boypusee 14
shelly feller 30 min Confused 8
Craigslist 38 min wow 1
Bo Rushing that went to North High School (Mar '13) 42 min Hiiii 67
Scarlet Kelly 55 min angel kelley 30
Drug test 57 min Listen to me 3
Britney frAzier 1 hr sara 37
•••
•••