grrrr

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Anyone have issues with your phone shutting off randomly? My husband has a lot of issues since he switched to straight talk. We were trying to save some money but having issues. Anyone else have this problem? If not I'm thinking he needs a new phone. Thanks!
straight talk sucks

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 3, 2013
grrrr wrote:
Anyone have issues with your phone shutting off randomly? My husband has a lot of issues since he switched to straight talk. We were trying to save some money but having issues. Anyone else have this problem? If not I'm thinking he needs a new phone. Thanks!
yes I have similar problems....about a month ago my web just stopped working...I called n they had me do all these different things to see of it comes back on it doesn't so they had me send it n I did got a new phone n this dumb thing is still messing up I can't download any apps it tells me memory is too full when I know my memory card has plenty of memory...I didn't use the one they have to only had 4 gigs worth of memory....im on something too long it just stops right in the middle of what im doing anyways I have problems too it's not your husbands it the stupid phones n their web service!!!!
grrrr

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2013
straight talk sucks wrote:
<quoted text>yes I have similar problems....about a month ago my web just stopped working...I called n they had me do all these different things to see of it comes back on it doesn't so they had me send it n I did got a new phone n this dumb thing is still messing up I can't download any apps it tells me memory is too full when I know my memory card has plenty of memory...I didn't use the one they have to only had 4 gigs worth of memory....im on something too long it just stops right in the middle of what im doing anyways I have problems too it's not your husbands it the stupid phones n their web service!!!!
Thank you. Good to know. We should probably look into getting something different.
hello

La Grange, IL

#4 Apr 3, 2013
I only trouble with my internet but i do know if u have to many apps or downloads it can mess with ur phone so delete wht u dnt need and see if tht helps i have a smart phone threw them nd tbt wht i had to so give it a shot
boost

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Dont waste your time on straight talk switch to boost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted places around the ville 30 min Spoopy 1
Make some easy Money 31 min Yes 5
John Bridges 35 min Yes 1
Sad 40 min Broken 4
Amanda Betz Mackey 40 min gross 5
At&t sales rep door to door 43 min Castle 3
Keela Kerney 58 min Gross 3

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance