What Man Makes a Woman Pump Gas?!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#21 May 1, 2014
Confused wrote:
I was walking to work this morning, in which I always pass this particular gas station. As I walked by, I noticed a nice looking young gal pumping gas into her car. Continuing to walk by, I looked in the car, and there was this chump in there, texting on his phone. I couldn't believe it! Making his girl pump her own gas??? Hell, even if she was the very independent type, at least get out of the car and keep her company instead of being addicted to your damn phone! Sad to say it, but for you up and comers, chivalry is dead for the most part. A real man treats his woman with respect and like a queen at all times!!!
you heard of pimps well this guy is a simp!
you are so sensitive and soft, do you cry when you have sex!?
ha ha ha ...... i'll have you pumping my gas while your girl give me sloppy toppy in the back seat!!

Location hidden

#22 May 1, 2014
huh wrote:
A man with a bid dic that's who...
I second that player!
Gasolina

Newburgh, IN

#23 May 1, 2014
someone wrote:
Yes, this is a stupid subject but I will chime in anyway. If the man is driving his wife or gf somewhere and stops and gets gas. Yes, he should pump and pay. If they are in separate cars than it would be a little strange for the woman to expect the man to get out of his car and pump it for her. Just sayin
why would they be in separate cars

and why would he have to pay for her gas

this is stupid
Nostradamus

United States

#24 May 2, 2014
bonfirehot wrote:
<quoted text>I second that player!
Says the guy with a selfie picture! What kind of lame shit is that! And as for the guy who started this thread, maybe the girl was pumping the gas because she wanted to. If my lady wants to pump gas, pay for dinner, or open my door every once in a while I'm fine with it. It is all a sign of independence. I don't care about her giving me sex all the time, so I should always do the grunt work! The sex would have already been going on or she would not be in my car anyway!
elveez

Henderson, KY

#25 May 2, 2014
Confused wrote:
I was walking to work this morning, in which I always pass this particular gas station. As I walked by, I noticed a nice looking young gal pumping gas into her car. Continuing to walk by, I looked in the car, and there was this chump in there, texting on his phone. I couldn't believe it! Making his girl pump her own gas??? Hell, even if she was the very independent type, at least get out of the car and keep her company instead of being addicted to your damn phone! Sad to say it, but for you up and comers, chivalry is dead for the most part. A real man treats his woman with respect and like a queen at all times!!!
My wife and I play gas station all the time! I give her full service all the time and fill her both her tanks with high octane jizz.

Location hidden

#26 May 2, 2014
Nostradamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy with a selfie picture! What kind of lame shit is that! And as for the guy who started this thread, maybe the girl was pumping the gas because she wanted to. If my lady wants to pump gas, pay for dinner, or open my door every once in a while I'm fine with it. It is all a sign of independence. I don't care about her giving me sex all the time, so I should always do the grunt work! The sex would have already been going on or she would not be in my car anyway!
ARE YOU MAD BRO!!
DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY like a bitch!
Renee

Evansville, IN

#27 May 2, 2014
Mexicans! I dated one once and he just sat in the car! I was pissed! They all think the woman should cook, clean, pump gas, not leave the house, etc. Needless to say, I kicked him out of the car! Wasn't going to waste the gas I pumped on toting his a** around!!
JumpOnIt

Prairie Village, KS

#28 May 2, 2014
Confused wrote:
lmao but you are the one WALKING smh.. If you have a car & are just doing it for exercise ok .
Nostradamus

Shepherdsville, KY

#29 May 2, 2014
bonfirehot wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU MAD BRO!!
DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY like a bitch!
Seems like you are the one showing anger. I just simply stated I did not see how someone using a selfie pic could say anything about pimping! Ok, I'm about to get mad... But first..... "Let me take a selfie". Lol. Lame ass.

Location hidden

#30 May 2, 2014
Nostradamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you are the one showing anger. I just simply stated I did not see how someone using a selfie pic could say anything about pimping! Ok, I'm about to get mad... But first..... "Let me take a selfie". Lol. Lame ass.
ohh boy another--- I'm on my high horse jackass, who wants others to think and be like himself in order to feel secure in the world! I would prefer to have this conversation in fist to face but since it's not going to happen.......you're right homie I am a lame.
this was fun at first now this shit is corny that you care so much what I do.
uh oh

United States

#31 May 2, 2014
Renee wrote:
Mexicans! I dated one once and he just sat in the car! I was pissed! They all think the woman should cook, clean, pump gas, not leave the house, etc. Needless to say, I kicked him out of the car! Wasn't going to waste the gas I pumped on toting his a** around!!
but he got some of that booty
lmao

Newburgh, IN

#32 May 2, 2014
maybe it was his sister, cousin or whatever it doesn't always mean a man and woman are a couple cause they in a car together

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#33 May 2, 2014
Nostradamus wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you are the one showing anger. I just simply stated I did not see how someone using a selfie pic could say anything about pimping! Ok, I'm about to get mad... But first..... "Let me take a selfie". Lol. Lame ass.
You're jealous of his siq tatts. Just admit it. That's why you're on some haterade right now.
Nostradamus

United States

#34 May 2, 2014
Albatross12 wrote:
<quoted text>You're jealous of his siq tatts. Just admit it. That's why you're on some haterade right now.
Ok you got me. I'm jealous. Lol! I live my life hoping one day to stand in the mirror and take a pic of myself and post it with my comments on topix. And you went straight to the ebonics vault and used "haterade"? You must be just as lame as selfie boy!
BUBBA

Evansville, IN

#35 May 3, 2014
Folks in Evansville sho do like to meddle...
Lifer

Evansville, IN

#36 May 3, 2014
Nostradamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you got me. I'm jealous. Lol! I live my life hoping one day to stand in the mirror and take a pic of myself and post it with my comments on topix. And you went straight to the ebonics vault and used "haterade"? You must be just as lame as selfie boy!
Nostradamus was a marginal historical figure ...whose predictions came true...but only if you don't mind stretching the truth a lot...
jwowwww

Indianapolis, IN

#37 May 3, 2014
Confused wrote:
Wow wtf there is us women that's very independent we don't need our man to stand there & hold our hand while we pump gas have you maybe thought of that? & us female's knows how to pump gas well the independent ones does for the female's that expect men to pump there gas live off the men can't never do shit on there own then we as real women have no respect for that girl & so what if guy was texting or on his phone does this really bother you that bad to post on topix? Or do you just really have no life ?
someone

United States

#38 May 3, 2014
Are we still talking about this? Well, I dated....was talking to a girl that never use to pump her own gas. She wouldn't even pay for it. Guess I was the fool. She's not even hot!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#39 May 3, 2014
Sarcasm is just as dead as chivalry, apparently.
a feller

United States

#40 May 3, 2014
Actually sarcasm is very alive. But chivalry.... well men who can't get laid have to use it hoping that the woman will think he's nice and give him some. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but women aren't attracted to niceness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isaac King (Jan '13) 3 min Waaaaaat 15
Alicia Lowe 10 min Pos 11
Clarissa Holmes stripping ?? 11 min Gimme 10
Tiah Conklin 14 min Pos 4
I think my husband is cheating with randoms on ... 26 min Lol 52
"joy" 41 min stupid lesbian 6
pill chasers of Evansville 46 min Hahaha 13

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance