Next Last
lamebd

Tucker, GA

#22 Jan 16, 2013
My ex owes me 30,000 in arrearage.
Trololo

Evansville, IN

#23 Jan 16, 2013
That dang arrearage. Gets you every time.
Lovingdad

United States

#25 Jan 16, 2013
I just want to say that I'm almost ten thousand behind in support because when me and my ex broke up after two kids she wanted to lie about her income and daycare expenses so my support was double what it was supposed to be.. I love my kids more than anything in this planet.. And what do I say to the money hungry whore who thinks just cuz we broke up I should only pay money an never have to see my kids?? I have food to put in their belly I have a bed for them to sleep in I have toys for them to play with and most of all I have a heart full if love and a lifetime of knowledge to share.. Just cuz I have a dick in between my legs shouldn't mean that I become little more than a glorified babysitter.. All the hours put together I get them one week out of the year.. Out of fifty two just one week.. And I'm supposed to hand her half of my income every week? How about I be allowed to have a hand in raisin my kids instead of the court lookin for a monetary supporter. Teu could give a shit less as long as u pay that money.. It's pathetic and disgusting.. A woman can have children with someone then take half that persons income and make it nearly impossible for me to be a dad.. If anything the woman should be scrutinized just as much if not more than the man... A dad deserves to be a dad bottom line.. An just cuz your not together don't mean a dad doesn't still deserve his kids.. I say it should be split custody every time unless there are extenuating circumstances like a violent or drugs addicted past... Fathers please share your support. It's a problem noone pays attention to
Nikki

Beckley, WV

#26 Jan 16, 2013
Lovingdad wrote:
I just want to say that I'm almost ten thousand behind in suipport because when me and my ex broke up after two kids she wanted to lie about her income and daycare expenses so my support was double what it was supposed to be.. I love my kids more than anything in this planet.. And what do I say to the money hungry whore who thinks just cuz we broke up I should only pay money an never have to see my kids?? I have food to put in their belly I have a bed for them to sleep in I have toys for them to play with and most of all I have a heart full if love and a lifetime of knowledge to share.. Just cuz I have a dick in between my legs shouldn't mean that I become little more than a glorified babysitter.. All the hours put together I get them one week out of the year.. Out of fifty two just one week.. And I'm supposed to hand her half of my income every week? How about I be allowed to have a hand in raisin my kids instead of the court lookin for a monetary supporter. Teu could give a shit less as long as u pay that money.. It's pathetic and disgusting.. A woman can have children with someone then take half that persons income and make it nearly impossible for me to be a dad.. If anything the woman should be scrutinized just as much if not more than the man... A dad deserves to be a dad bottom line.. An just cuz your not together don't mean a dad doesn't still deserve his kids.. I say it should be split custody every time unless there are extenuating circumstances like a violent or drugs addicted past... Fathers please share your support. It's a problem noone pays attention to
I understand what you are going through. My husband has two daughters that he never sees. But has always paid support and is not behind but he still does not get to see his kids but one week out of the year not even for a holiday. I see the pain he goes through. These girls blame the dad always but they are the ones making him te way he is. All he does is fight with them because they want help with this or that. He even has medical for both of them but that's not enough. I have two children with him and we have been married for six years and want to start a life of our own and that won't happen until they turn 18 and that's 10 years down the road. We want to buy a house and another car but we can't because he pays. I say if you don't get to see you children then you don't have to pay. I bet you would get to see your kid if money was involved. I feel so bad for him but hey he is a great father to my children. His daughters mother missed out because life with him is wonderful.
Lovingdad

United States

#28 Jan 18, 2013
Yea I know what u mean.. I have a little one at home who I have to give all my lie and attention to.. An I feel bad sometimes because I have so much love for my other children that I'm not allowed to give. Makes me feel guilty. But I've tried to be the adult and let it go and b civil for the babies and she's not havin it.. There's too many pos dads out there to deny a father who is actually that.. A father.. Maybe one day the courts will realize what their allowing and it'll change.. But I doubt it..
?

Mount Pleasant, SC

#29 Jan 20, 2013
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what you are going through. My husband has two daughters that he never sees. But has always paid support and is not behind but he still does not get to see his kids but one week out of the year not even for a holiday. I see the pain he goes through. These girls blame the dad always but they are the ones making him te way he is. All he does is fight with them because they want help with this or that. He even has medical for both of them but that's not enough. I have two children with him and we have been married for six years and want to start a life of our own and that won't happen until they turn 18 and that's 10 years down the road. We want to buy a house and another car but we can't because he pays. I say if you don't get to see you children then you don't have to pay. I bet you would get to see your kid if money was involved. I feel so bad for him but hey he is a great father to my children. His daughters mother missed out because life with him is wonderful.
You sounds ridiculous. So men should be able to go out and have all the babies they want and then not see them not pay for them, have no responsibility for them at all? It takes two to make them and two to raise them. Sounds like your husband is a dead beat. He makes it clear that just bc you have a child it doesn't make you a father. And u sound like the type of chick that makes him want nothing to do with his daughters, like u encourage that behavior probably bc your jealous of their mother or some insecurity of your own. Every child needs their father and just be pays child support and has insurance on them does not make him a good dad. There's so much more to being a parent. And everyone can see from your message what type of parents you two are. Good luck with that. I feel for his daughters.
Does not matter

Beckley, WV

#31 Jan 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
You sounds ridiculous. So men should be able to go out and have all the babies they want and then not see them not pay for them, have no responsibility for them at all? It takes two to make them and two to raise them. Sounds like your husband is a dead beat. He makes it clear that just bc you have a child it doesn't make you a father. And u sound like the type of chick that makes him want nothing to do with his daughters, like u encourage that behavior probably bc your jealous of their mother or some insecurity of your own. Every child needs their father and just be pays child support and has insurance on them does not make him a good dad. There's so much more to being a parent. And everyone can see from your message what type of parents you two are. Good luck with that. I feel for his daughters.[/QUOTE].

His children's mother cheated and moved his daughters out of state because she wanted to be on her own. It's not his fault he loves his children and provides for them and our children. Not all fathers pay and have insurance. But I guess he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't right. That's where your getting at right. He does what is right by the courts but the mother doesn't. How is that his fault when she says no you can not take them for more than a week at a time. You don't know me nor my husband or what he has been through. So please there are two sides to every story but most of the time in this case the girls like to have control and they use their children's as pons like this is all a game. There are wonderful dads out there who don't have a chance because of mean women.
Does not matter

Beckley, WV

#32 Jan 20, 2013
You sounds ridiculous. So men should be able to go out and have all the babies they want and then not see them not pay for them, have no responsibility for them at all? It takes two to make them and two to raise them. Sounds like your husband is a dead beat. He makes it clear that just bc you have a child it doesn't make you a father. And u sound like the type of chick that makes him want nothing to do with his daughters, like u encourage that behavior probably bc your jealous of their mother or some insecurity of your own. Every child needs their father and just be pays child support and has insurance on them does not make him a good dad. There's so much more to being a parent. And everyone can see from your message what type of parents you two are. Good luck with that. I feel for his daughters.[/QUOTE]

And how would I be jealous. I married him I have him they don't. How would I be jealous of her situation? I didn't leave my husband she did she lost out on an amazing thing not me. I'm not jealous just mad at her for what she puts my husband through.
Also

Beckley, WV

#33 Jan 20, 2013
Just to explain how the courts work. His daughters mothers boyfriend got a DUI driving with his daughter and my husbands daughter in the car blew a .15 and also is a felon for cocaine. But it's okay slap on the wrist for the mom. How is that fair if I were to do that he would never see his daughter again.
proud momma

Florence, KY

#34 Jan 20, 2013
my dad has 4 kids wit my mom nd hasn't paid child support in 11 years I'm 20 so idc bout the support but my mom has went to court several times last time she went the court told her there's nothin they could do bout it since he dnt live in that state they weren't gonna chase him my sons father is not in his life only saw him once his fault I've givin him plenty of chances to c him I never put him on child support I dnt need his money just for him to b there for his son everyonce in a blu moon he sent 2 outfits diapers wipes wen he was born nd $100 for diapers nd wipes but its on him to b in his life not mine to force him
?

Mount Pleasant, SC

#35 Jan 22, 2013
Does not matter wrote:
You sounds ridiculous. So men should be able to go out and have all the babies they want and then not see them not pay for them, have no responsibility for them at all? It takes two to make them and two to raise them. Sounds like your husband is a dead beat. He makes it clear that just bc you have a child it doesn't make you a father. And u sound like the type of chick that makes him want nothing to do with his daughters, like u encourage that behavior probably bc your jealous of their mother or some insecurity of your own. Every child needs their father and just be pays child support and has insurance on them does not make him a good dad. There's so much more to being a parent. And everyone can see from your message what type of parents you two are. Good luck with that. I feel for his daughters. "

And how would I be jealous. I married him I have him they don't. How would I be jealous of her situation? I didn't leave my husband she did she lost out on an amazing thing not me. I'm not jealous just mad at her for what she puts my husband through.
An what does she put him thought exactly? Let me guess, she wants him to take care of his daughters? Considering she obviously does EVERYTHING for them. I have a son and his dad does absolutely nothing BUT pay child support. And actually that just started. But there's is so much more to being a parent then money, u should know that if your a mom. Every child deserves to have a father in their life. It's just sad that havin children of your own that u wouldn't agree with that and encourage him to be apart of his daughters lives.... But oh well guess its not my business. Just as a parent it hits at home.
Same here

United States

#36 Jan 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="? "]<quoted text>
An what does she put him thought exactly? Let me guess, she wants him to take care of his daughters? Considering she obviously does EVERYTHING for them. I have a son and his dad does absolutely nothing BUT pay child support. And actually that just started. But there's is so much more to being a parent then money, u should know that if your a mom. Every child deserves to have a father in their life. It's just sad that havin children of your own that u wouldn't agree with that and encourage him to be apart of his daughters lives.... But oh well guess its not my business. Just as a parent it hits at home.[/QUOTE]

I support him in every way. Who said I didn't? You don't know me or the situation. She won't let him see them. He is an amazing father and gives her and he their kids anything and everything. He calls them to talk every other day but she won't answer. How long can he deal with this? She left him for another man how I that his fault. You put the blame on fathers but yet there are situations like this where he is trying so hard to be there but all she wants is money. She has never even met our kids how horrible is that. His daughters have never seen their brother and sister. She gave up on him she cheated and moved out of state. She lives 10 hrs away. We don't have the money to drive up every month. She won't even meet half way when the court ordered her to do so. Her boyfriend is a felon and a drug user but that's okay because all mothers know best right? So with you arguing with me about my situation your saying that there are no good fathers out there? Your saying single mothers are always the victims? What bothers me is that she can't put her personal feelings aside and do what's best for her children and that is to LET THEIR FATHER BE APART OF THEIR LIVES!! It was not just a boyfriend and girlfriend having a baby. They had a life together for six years. He was devoted to her worked two jobs so she could stay home then joined he military so his children could have insurance and a stable home. And what did she do she cheated on him while he was over seas fighting for her. How is this his fault? It's not and I believe there are great wonderful fathers out there that just need the chance. He is no boy either he is almost 37 years old not some kid that got scared he was ready for a family and took responsibility for all of them. Now she is on welfare living with a druggie. It's horrible no good parent should have to go through that. I do believe that there is also horrible fathers but my husband is amazing to all of his children. He's even better when he can show the lie rather than having to buy it
hummmm

Tucker, GA

#37 Jan 22, 2013
Same here wrote:
<quoted text>
I support him in every way. Who said I didn't? You don't know me or the situation. She won't let him see them. He is an amazing father and gives her and he their kids anything and everything. He calls them to talk every other day but she won't answer. How long can he deal with this? She left him for another man how I that his fault. You put the blame on fathers but yet there are situations like this where he is trying so hard to be there but all she wants is money. She has never even met our kids how horrible is that. His daughters have never seen their brother and sister. She gave up on him she cheated and moved out of state. She lives 10 hrs away. We don't have the money to drive up every month. She won't even meet half way when the court ordered her to do so. Her boyfriend is a felon and a drug user but that's okay because all mothers know best right? So with you arguing with me about my situation your saying that there are no good fathers out there? Your saying single mothers are always the victims? What bothers me is that she can't put her personal feelings aside and do what's best for her children and that is to LET THEIR FATHER BE APART OF THEIR LIVES!! It was not just a boyfriend and girlfriend having a baby. They had a life together for six years. He was devoted to her worked two jobs so she could stay home then joined he military so his children could have insurance and a stable home. And what did she do she cheated on him while he was over seas fighting for her. How is this his fault? It's not and I believe there are great wonderful fathers out there that just need the chance. He is no boy either he is almost 37 years old not some kid that got scared he was ready for a family and took responsibility for all of them. Now she is on welfare living with a druggie. It's horrible no good parent should have to go through that. I do believe that there is also horrible fathers but my husband is amazing to all of his children. He's even better when he can show the lie rather than having to buy it
dam u had to say all of that
in reply to same here

Mount Pleasant, SC

#38 Jan 27, 2013
I never said that All fathers are bad. I just said it sounded like your husband was being a bad father from your first comment, talking about how you Guys won't have a life until they are 18, pretty much meaning so u can wash your hands with them then. i just cant imagine ever even thinking that way about my children. I'm sorry for the situation your going through it does sound like a lot her fault. And i apologize for making my quick assumptions without knowing the full story. But if I were your husband I would be in the courts doing all I can to see my children! I didn't want my child to go to his fathers (bc his father was picking him up and then dropping him off with other family while he go pArty the whole weekend).But my lawyer told me since it was ordered by the judge that he has visitations and if I don't meet him half way and let him have our child every other weekend, that I would be in contempt of court and could possibly face jail time. Have you tried going back to the court?? I'm sure since he's paying child support that he was also ordered parenting time. Which means she has to follow those orders! On the days that are supposed to be yours if you show up at her house with the cops and courts papers, she has to let you have them. I mean I know she's supposed to meet you but maybe one time just drive there and show up at her door step with the police. Scare her a little bit. Nothing is ever to much for your children. I just feel like you guys should keep fighting that bitch. He deserve to know his children. They deserve to know their dad. Their step mom. Their siblings. It's a very sad and unfortunate situation you all are going through. I'm sorry your going through that and again sorry for my unnecessary assumptions.
Toni da tiger

Baton Rouge, LA

#41 Mar 1, 2013
Amazing comments. Never judge someone, until you have been in their shoes...
My ex owes over $10 k as well, he was paying to catch up yrs a go, then went to jail, you can't go after support when they are in jail, then, he got out and can't hold a job, so I can't go after support when they keep changing jobs or have no money...he was not always a loser, he changed and shit happens in life. I was suggested to get a judgement against him for when he does have a settlement of some kind, like taxes, or family death, I should get the money owed...I have always worked and made an honest living and support my daughter 100%, all I ask is that this grown ass adult live up to his responsibilities and pay, even if its a little...at least try and give it some effort...I for sure claim her on my taxes and would never allow him too, but I let her see him, only for her sake and no other...
One

Cincinnati, OH

#42 Mar 1, 2013
Jon wrote:
The planet does have about two billion more people than it can support. Nothing like a bunch of women trying to get money from some loser that probably never had a job or any money to begin with. So, what did they all do? Got pregnant of course, genius. Thanks ladies for making the world such a better place.
2 billion more people than it can support huh? I would love to see the the source on that BS.
whatever

Clearwater, FL

#43 Mar 2, 2013
I hate the bi*che's that don't wanna work, but sure are fine living off section 8, and child support. Freaking loser shouldn't have kids.
itsuptoyou

Florence, KY

#44 Mar 2, 2013
whatever wrote:
I hate the bi*che's that don't wanna work, but sure are fine living off section 8, and child support. Freaking loser shouldn't have kids.
AMEN!!!
uMUSTbaman

Mount Pleasant, SC

#45 Mar 3, 2013
whatever wrote:
Don't judge when you don't know people's story. That's the problem with us Americans we assume things before actually knowing the truth. Until you walk a day in that persons shoes you have no idea where how when or why they got to the position they are in. And if they have children it is obvious that the other parent SHOULD pay child support. It takes two to make a baby. Why do all men just expect the women to handle everything? Why do they think That they can lay down get women pregnant and then run like cowards?? And if you know someone with children and are on section 8, I'm pretty sure I would rather pay my taxes and help people who need section 8 to put a roof over their children's head, than to see a child homeless on the streets. Try to Take a step out of your simple mind and look at all aspects of the story. Just saying.
Really

United States

#46 Feb 16, 2014
Some of you are about stupid as fuck my Ex-husband owes $10,022 in child support i have tried to get him to pay and for the others im just going to guess u r the ones who don't have kids and don't know what the fuck you are talking about!!! My ex was not that bad of a guy until get got on the rigs and started doing drugs i was married happily married for 4 years if i could have seen what was going to happen i would have never got with him!!! Some people.... as far as getting his taxes i have gotten him taxes for the last 3 years about 2-3 weeks after he filed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy belated 18 min Wtf 13
Kiss yall wee wees tonight 36 min Wtf 32
Monica Embry (Nov '12) 47 min losers 18
Oh Falan 50 min whitey ford 13
Hot tj maxx guy 53 min TjGuy 6
Stacey May Meterologist 1 hr Fullofit 5
News Evansville man pays contractor who doesn't fini... 1 hr escort eater 3

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance