First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dkdkdkd

Florence, KY

#1 May 17, 2013
I am really skinny, i love having barely any meat on my bones but I think it's nasty for girls to be getting comfortable with their selfs being fat? A little curve is good but not when you see dimples in your arms legs etc. I'm only saying this because I'm skinny what do you guys think? Skinny vs thick! Which would you rather have? Haha
way back

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 17, 2013
Thick but not ssbbw. But personality means more than size.
ha

Louisville, KY

#3 May 17, 2013
Diff people define thick different. I consider myself pretty small at 5'4 110lbs but I consider thick about 5'4 135 and personally I rather be thicker lol
realMAN

United States

#4 May 17, 2013
I love thick n juicy i cant b w no rail.its not comfortable tryin to cuddle up w bones but i loove cuddlin up to a thick girl and a juicy booty!i cant speak for every man but thats what this man loves!
Boss

Tucker, GA

#5 May 17, 2013
Skinny girls is where it's at
shapencurvey

United States

#6 May 17, 2013
really its all in preference like anything else. I love my shapely, curvey body. so if you like rail thin to a deep sea whale, in all in what you like, not a skinny vs thick. there you have it!!
yaaaa

Evansville, IN

#7 May 17, 2013
I'm 5'4 and 140 pounds with double d's and a butt. I have cellulite in my thighs but workout all the time, can't help it.
curves

United States

#8 May 17, 2013
yaaaa wrote:
I'm 5'4 and 140 pounds with double d's and a butt. I have cellulite in my thighs but workout all the time, can't help it.
right, genectics play a big role. ive seen heavy /skinny people with stretch marks, cellulite, an some with none. im a big girl with a beautiful shape well portioned evenly all over body. I cant deal with a twisted shape, god blessed me well!

Since: Oct 10

Chardon, OH

#9 May 17, 2013
I prefer thick. It's much more appealing to look at curves rather than exposed collar bones, spine, and ribs. Real skinny chicks look malnourished. This is just my opinion and my personal preference.
Hunter Thompson

Owensboro, KY

#10 May 17, 2013
I prefer slender women, there's something very elegant about them.
Sexy

Tucker, GA

#11 May 17, 2013
I went from skinny to average to fat to built all muscle no fat...and I love it...don't nobody want a bag of bones...lol
hellno

United States

#12 May 17, 2013
lol, tales from the crypt, an the grave yard full of bones...
Sexy wrote:
I went from skinny to average to fat to built all muscle no fat...and I love it...don't nobody want a bag of bones...lol
fact

Newburgh, IN

#15 May 20, 2013
Definately thick
The Prophet

Tucker, GA

#16 May 20, 2013
Thick is better. Who wants a skinny, frail female, that can't handle the pipe, because she squirming throughout the whole session. Thick females just seem to take the d**k better! Skinny girls always place their hands on my abs trying to keep me from going in all the way! Boring!!!!!!
Ricky

Tulsa, OK

#17 May 20, 2013
Who can afford to date a thick girl? I'd rather my date order a salad than a full slab with a pound of onion rings. Thick girls produce fat kids, then you have to deal with kids that get made fun of all the time. Too many problems to justify a big ass.
Dummy

Evansville, IN

#18 May 20, 2013
Ricky wrote:
Who can afford to date a thick girl? I'd rather my date order a salad than a full slab with a pound of onion rings. Thick girls produce fat kids, then you have to deal with kids that get made fun of all the time. Too many problems to justify a big ass.
Plz gtfo u must b a skinny white chick
gymrat

Evansville, IN

#19 May 20, 2013
You can be skinny and fat at same time. It's called skinny fat. If u are skinny and have no muscle you are no different than someone who you define as too thick or whatever.

http://getfitguy.quickanddirtytips.com/how-to...
cellulite

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 May 20, 2013
dkdkdkd wrote:
I am really skinny, i love having barely any meat on my bones but I think it's nasty for girls to be getting comfortable with their selfs being fat? A little curve is good but not when you see dimples in your arms legs etc. I'm only saying this because I'm skinny what do you guys think? Skinny vs thick! Which would you rather have? Haha
My sister is skinny, but still has dimples in her legs and butt.
bam

Worthville, KY

#21 May 20, 2013
Thick does not equal fat.
I, for one, will NEVER be a size 0 because I have some thick hips & an ass. No, I don't have any cellulite, fat on my stomach, back, etc. I do just fine getting dates. & I honestly don't know many guys that actually like being with bone thin girls

It really gets on my nerves when girls call themselves thick knowing damn well they have more rolls than a bakery. <<That is fat, NOT thick.
work
#22 May 23, 2013
thick women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia 3 min HaHaHa 9
joey griffin (May '15) 11 min currentgf 81
Pictures and Videos 13 min Screwyou 33
lgbtq 18 min SickOs 9
Evansville country club (Feb '14) 23 min Myra 25
Does Azteca Milling do hair folical test? 30 min John 5
Good and But bad News! 33 min damstraight 8

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance