if your husband/man was in prison, wo...
O_o

Evansville, IN

#139 Jan 11, 2014
Only if you are a skank
inmatewifey

Antioch, CA

#141 Feb 1, 2014
Mine is doing 3 years four months. I am married to him and its been already 22 months i waited faithfully its so hard and lonely raising three kids.hes done so much hurt left us with nothing long story.... Still have 14 more months of waiting to go
The real Captain Planet

United States

#142 Feb 1, 2014
inmatewifey wrote:
Mine is doing 3 years four months. I am married to him and its been already 22 months i waited faithfully its so hard and lonely raising three kids.hes done so much hurt left us with nothing long story.... Still have 14 more months of waiting to go
So why is it that you stay and wait? Just curious.
aj

Owensboro, KY

#144 Feb 2, 2014
My man just got sentenced 12 do 6 he hasn't even been in there a month and it seems like forever but then Other days it seems like time is passing by. He told me if I needed to get sex then to go get it I shouldn't have to suffer because he made a mistake. I have waited so long to be with this man and now that I finally have him I that I ain't gunna do that to him. I did tell him that too I would get with a chick before another dude because in my eyes even if he says it's ok I still feel it's cheating or it's a trap to see how long it takes me cuz I am a nympho but shyt I got fingers and I can always go get a toy lol. But anyways if u really need it then talk to him about it
The real Captain Planet

United States

#145 Feb 2, 2014
aj wrote:
My man just got sentenced 12 do 6 he hasn't even been in there a month and it seems like forever but then Other days it seems like time is passing by. He told me if I needed to get sex then to go get it I shouldn't have to suffer because he made a mistake. I have waited so long to be with this man and now that I finally have him I that I ain't gunna do that to him. I did tell him that too I would get with a chick before another dude because in my eyes even if he says it's ok I still feel it's cheating or it's a trap to see how long it takes me cuz I am a nympho but shyt I got fingers and I can always go get a toy lol. But anyways if u really need it then talk to him about it
What ever happened to finding a decent man. How can you have the same feelings for a guy who is locked up in a cage for 6 years. Obviously getting time like that, he did not do anything petty!Pretty much any chance of him obtaining a real job is out the window, considering he has a felony attached to him! Boy love is blind as hell!!!! Good luck with your fingers,chicks, and all that
Frustrated

United States

#147 Feb 2, 2014
Peggy Joyce /virtuous 77would .did it to me.its wrong .don't. care how u do it look at it try xcuse it its weak its low it is demeaning ...trashy. n deceitful ..filthy ,,,found out she on pof n..swwear talking. on there..why else u all on there then .nnn..yeah she was making contavmct n this big black x con x bastard run southside name nick keep trying holla at her he a real piece of shit w whom gonna come a reckoning .to anyone do this I hope it gets repetedly done to you yourr trash how dare u liars...u suck ....n the people do it to the ones u say u love ???you all filthy trash too ....
aj

Owensboro, KY

#148 Feb 2, 2014
The real Captain Planet wrote:
<quoted text>What ever happened to finding a decent man. How can you have the same feelings for a guy who is locked up in a cage for 6 years. Obviously getting time like that, he did not do anything petty!Pretty much any chance of him obtaining a real job is out the window, considering he has a felony attached to him! Boy love is blind as hell!!!! Good luck with your fingers,chicks, and all that
he is a decent man very decent man. He treats me the way I'm supposed to be treated and shows me love and respect. He just made one mistake his very first time ever being in trouble with the law and his lawyer wouldn't do shit to help him so he got screwed honestly.
been out a mo

United States

#149 Feb 2, 2014
I just got out of fed prison was lock up for 10 yrs ! I had everything ,wife , my kids , cars , a few cars ! Everything was all good!!! Was with my wife for 11 + yrs "had a lot of money " and pow it was all gone just like that@ feds kicked down my door all because I was selling dope $ my kids had to see all of it :/ I was the one who payed the bills and worked for my family !!! I fucked my kids and my wife , its was all gone just like that !!!!Gus what I get out she done found a new men @ have a few nice cars$ a nice big house and I have not shit , my kids call him dad that killed me but @ I have to look at it like this, I fucked my family ! She made sure the kids was taking care of ! what can you say about that ... Every guy wants to think they are going to be there for you but when you get time like that it all down drain / she still told me everything was all good , came an seen me every mo etc ! but about a mo before it was time to come home she lets me know she had Moved on ! I had 5 yrs of Probation & it was real Hard on me to move on with life and let me tell you girls don't do that shit to ya man, be real with him ....
that guy

Indianapolis, IN

#150 Feb 2, 2014
thinkingofcheatin wrote:
I was wondering how long would you wait to cheat?? Or would it be cheating cause he's locked up and can't fullfil needs. Financial, sexual, emotional. I tried, but I felt guilty. So be real here, how long could you wait?? He still has atleast 5 yrs and be
en gone almost 8
Don't tell him. I was locked up for awhile and my old lady was in bad shape no money at all. She wrote me all the time and when I got out she was right there for me we don't talk about what she did while I was in cause I don't want to know buy I left her out here to fend for herself and I am not stupid as to how she took care of herself but she always wrote and told me she loved
aj

Owensboro, KY

#152 Feb 2, 2014
been out a mo wrote:
I just got out of fed prison was lock up for 10 yrs ! I had everything ,wife , my kids , cars , a few cars ! Everything was all good!!! Was with my wife for 11 + yrs "had a lot of money " and pow it was all gone just like that@ feds kicked down my door all because I was selling dope $ my kids had to see all of it :/ I was the one who payed the bills and worked for my family !!! I fucked my kids and my wife , its was all gone just like that !!!!Gus what I get out she done found a new men @ have a few nice cars$ a nice big house and I have not shit , my kids call him dad that killed me but @ I have to look at it like this, I fucked my family ! She made sure the kids was taking care of ! what can you say about that ... Every guy wants to think they are going to be there for you but when you get time like that it all down drain / she still told me everything was all good , came an seen me every mo etc ! but about a mo before it was time to come home she lets me know she had Moved on ! I had 5 yrs of Probation & it was real Hard on me to move on with life and let me tell you girls don't do that shit to ya man, be real with him ....
Damn she waited up until a month before u came home? Or she didn't tell u she moved in until a month before? Either way that's messed up I would tell my man before and let him know, you know I'm talking to somebody and blah blah blah etc etc
aj

Owensboro, KY

#153 Feb 2, 2014
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell him. I was locked up for awhile and my old lady was in bad shape no money at all. She wrote me all the time and when I got out she was right there for me we don't talk about what she did while I was in cause I don't want to know buy I left her out here to fend for herself and I am not stupid as to how she took care of herself but she always wrote and told me she loved
Damn that's good glad she waited and yur still together
anonymous

United States

#154 Feb 4, 2014
find a girl
???

Georgetown, IN

#156 Feb 9, 2014
My man is locked up and I'm not wanting to or thinking about cheating just a question that has actually waited for their man. Over a period of time is it normal to be wet all the time where it's drippin constantly?
The real Captain Planet

Florence, KY

#157 Feb 9, 2014
You women are crazy. Your man is in prison having more sex than you! Lol!!! Losers

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#158 Feb 9, 2014
these ho's do it all the time
???

Evansville, IN

#159 Feb 9, 2014
I'm actually being serious about this question. So if there are any women here who hasn't had sex in about 3 years, I'm just wondering if it is normal.
karma

Newburgh, IN

#161 Feb 11, 2014
if he is your husband then thats suppose to be your ride or die either you wait or let him know,but be real about it,he is at the lowest point of life its your job as his wife to have his back through it all and if you cant do that let him go
karma

Newburgh, IN

#162 Feb 11, 2014
[QUOTE who="???"]I'm actually being serious about this question. So if there are any women here who hasn't had sex in about 3 years, I'm just wondering if it is normal.[/QUOTE] i been down that road and yah its hard but you can do it,i went 2 yrs and glad i did cause were still together 10 yrs later happly ever after
???

Evansville, IN

#163 Feb 11, 2014
karma wrote:
[QUOTE who="???"]I'm actually being serious about this question. So if there are any women here who hasn't had sex in about 3 years, I'm just wondering if it is normal. "

i been down that road and yah its hard but you can do it,i went 2 yrs and glad i did cause were still together 10 yrs later happly ever after
It ain't hard for me I just don't have no desire to cheat it's been a lil over 3 years and with in this last past year my body has been through some changes. Like releasing more fluids than ever before. Was just wondering if it's normal because I haven't had enter course or if it was just me.
The real Captain Planet

Shepherdsville, KY

#164 Feb 11, 2014
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>It ain't hard for me I just don't have no desire to cheat it's been a lil over 3 years and with in this last past year my body has been through some changes. Like releasing more fluids than ever before. Was just wondering if it's normal because I haven't had enter course or if it was just me.[/QUOTE]

How is it that someone could be selfish enough to get put in prison, but the girlfriend is on the outside faithfully waiting while we pay for his incarceration! You women really set your standards high! And don't give me some b.s. About he made a mistake. Getting a ticket is a mistake. Prison means he had a choice to do right, and made the wrong decision. But to answer your question, go see a doctor! Not everybody has to wait three years for their felon boyfriend to get out of prison!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Sterling security 7 min truth set free 3
women who put partying and sex before they kids (Jul '16) 16 min Whoashotsfiredbro 19
Baggie chasing ho 19 min Whoa 4
Missing handicapped girl (Jul '16) 20 min Still Here 2,920
Should I tell this new girl i'm dating I have d... 34 min Yup 12
rip jimmy keith 35 min heaven awaits 7
Brian Bennett - Chomo 35 min Stepup 26

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages