First Prev
of 2
Next Last
desperate

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Need to get my hands on some pills anything would work as long as the price is legit. Xanax, kolonopin, laratabs.... Looking for some coke too.
disgusted

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 27, 2013
desperate wrote:
Need to get my hands on some pills anything would work as long as the price is legit. Xanax, kolonopin, laratabs.... Looking for some coke too.
The cops have some
Lol

New York, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2013
desperate wrote:

Laratabs? Lol really? Why u so desperate?
tarty

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Its loratab an maybe you should lay off the pills an focus on your education,an advancing on your spelling skills dear....aww shucks an i was gna give you some to if your spelling was correct. :)
sp police

Bellevue, WA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
actually it is lortab and too not to. lol
umm

Greenville, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2013
tarty wrote:
Its loratab an maybe you should lay off the pills an focus on your education,an advancing on your spelling skills dear....aww shucks an i was gna give you some to if your spelling was correct.:)
Focus on your own spelling first.
tarty

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Thats not what my bottle says darling
umm

Greenville, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2013
You're both right with the spelling :

http://www.google.com/url...
areyouserious

Covington, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Epd will be lookin for you soon lol thirsty as f*ck
tarty

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Well see there ya go, and i didn't spell (to) wrong my phone has (to) pre programed in it. In order for me to use (to0) i have to use a zero otherwise, it auto corrects it. It was a joke anyways, who the help gets on topix asking for pills. You people are missing the point.
tarty

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Ugh auto correct.....*** who the hell, not who the help*****
lielielie

Evansville, IN

#12 Jan 28, 2013
You can turn that off. And on the other point, while I'm getting you these pills I'll show you where and how to make meth. idiots. Someone should give them the pills and coke so they can all die from speed balling. Please, make sure to do this by the weekend. Thanks.
lolollll

Evansville, IN

#13 Jan 28, 2013
tarty wrote:
Its loratab an maybe you should lay off the pills an focus on your education,an advancing on your spelling skills dear....aww shucks an i was gna give you some to if your spelling was correct.:)
That's funny, because it's Lortab, not loratab.. before you try to correct someone make sure you're correct first please because you look incredibly retarded. And it's 'and' not 'an'... Nice try at being a bitch tho.
Lol

New York, NY

#14 Jan 28, 2013
umm wrote:
You're both right with the spelling :
http://www.google.com/url...
It clearly says "loratab" is a common misspelling of lortab...so technically they wouldn't both be right, lol
umm

Greenville, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>It clearly says "loratab" is a common misspelling of lortab...so technically they wouldn't both be right, lol
You CLEARLY didn't read the link because he DOES NOT say anything about being a "common misspelling of lortab".
Badbadbad

Evansville, IN

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Lol. Oh man. A for effort though.
SwiftJustice

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 28, 2013
You all misspelled it, it's 'white trash'.
lets be real

Evansville, IN

#19 Jan 28, 2013
White trash with a Master's degree fucknugget at list get it right
Okmastersdegree

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Masters degree!!!!! Lol..BAHAHAHAHAA !!!! Masters degree, hahahaha,,oh geez this never gets old
Lol

New York, NY

#21 Jan 28, 2013
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
You CLEARLY didn't read the link because he DOES NOT say anything about being a "common misspelling of lortab".
U might wanna check it out again, because it clearly says, "loratab is a common misspelling of the word lortab" it was YOUR link sweetie, says it right there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moved on or not 3 min Brent Goebel 5
sophia from the pony (mexican) (May '14) 4 min grosssss 20
Gail Riecken 8 min Some lady 2
predators in 12 step groups 9 min fedupwithpsychos 16
Stripper 23 min shy 32
Joshua Scott 35 min Heaven 2
advice 40 min Dunbar 14

Flood Warning for Vanderburgh County was issued at March 06 at 12:29PM EST

Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match