Comments
1 - 20 of 100 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gay pride

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 26, 2013
 
I recently just found out I'm gay I've always been curious.. I guess I've always known I was gay I was just ashamed.. The only way I was able to get off with a female was if she stuck her finger in my ass and the though of another man inside me.. I ended my fake relationship and recently started a new one I'm happier than I've ever been my mom is still adjusting to the fact shell never be a grandma and my dad disowned me but I'm not gonna hide who I am I'm gay and proud
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 26, 2013
 
Too much information.
Gay pride

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 26, 2013
 
Patriot wrote:
Too much information.
I just wanted to share my story.. I'm trying to inspire:)
In the water

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 26, 2013
 
That seems to be happening more and more. Recently after spending some time in jail OJ Simpson has stated he too is now gay. I wonder if he'll realize that he's straight once again after he gets out?
For Real

Princeton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 26, 2013
 
You were not born to be gay. Your attraction Is unnatural and far from inspirational.
Shut up

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 26, 2013
 
For Real wrote:
You were not born to be gay. Your attraction Is unnatural and far from inspirational.
Being gay is not something you decide one day people are born that way so quit there is nothing wrong with it so keep your ignorant thinking to yourself and stop trying to spread hate they are aloud to love who they want damn you cant help who you love
For Real

Princeton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Gay is a choice. Don't blame nature or god for instilling you with homosexual urges at birth.
Shut up

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 26, 2013
 
God does not hate anyone quit trying to portray that and for your information im pretty sure its not of god to spread hate nothing you say can make me feel any different so take your thoughts somewhere else
What gives

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 26, 2013
 
For Real wrote:
Gay is a choice. Don't blame nature or god for instilling you with homosexual urges at birth.
Either it's a choice or its instilled in you at birth. It can't be both. So which is it? A choice or naturally occurring?
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 26, 2013
 
Its mind your own business. If he wants to be gay let him. And your wrong its very natural. Every species of mammals has gay sex. ( dogs,monkeys,lions... the list goes on)
What gives

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 26, 2013
 
lol wrote:
Its mind your own business. If he wants to be gay let him. And your wrong its very natural. Every species of mammals has gay sex.( dogs,monkeys,lions... the list goes on)
There's incest in "every species of mammals" too. Is that acceptable also?
you got the wrong

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 26, 2013
 
You got the wrong GOD he does hate,he hate those who go against his teachings he destroyed two city for homosexual acts look it up in the1st
Of the BIBLE
Gay pride

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 26, 2013
 
For Real wrote:
You were not born to be gay. Your attraction Is unnatural and far from inspirational.
Like I said I've always known I was gay.. The only reason I didn't act upon it sooner was because I was ashamed because of people like you!! I'm pretty sure I was born gay say what you want you won't change me I am who I am deal with it I'm not the only one!!!
GAY PRIDE
TASTE THE RAINBOW BITC*
Shut up

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 26, 2013
 
God flooded the earth because people were stealing mudering lying and being ignorant and thinking they were better. God hates no one nice try though that ignorant thinking and judging will get you no where with god just wait till your judgement day im not gay but im not against it love who you want and dont ever be ashamed to be who you are
Gay pride

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 26, 2013
 
Shut up wrote:
God flooded the earth because people were stealing mudering lying and being ignorant and thinking they were better. God hates no one nice try though that ignorant thinking and judging will get you no where with god just wait till your judgement day im not gay but im not against it love who you want and dont ever be ashamed to be who you are
I agree thanks so much it's nice to have support from the strait people every since I came out ppl look at me diff when me and my man are together in the store ppl stare like we're some kind of zoo animals! Well were not were two people in love and if you can get passed the thought of us having sex and being together you will see we're ppl like you were not aliens were human
God

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 26, 2013
 
Shut up wrote:
God flooded the earth because people were stealing mudering lying and being ignorant and thinking they were better. God hates no one nice try though that ignorant thinking and judging will get you no where with god just wait till your judgement day im not gay but im not against it love who you want and dont ever be ashamed to be who you are
On the seventh day God created punctuation. Try using a comma every now and then.
Peckerwood

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 26, 2013
 
You make me sick I don't blame your dad for turning his back.. Your gross god made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve! If you were my son I would've prolly beat the gay outta you! Lmfao
wtf

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

For Real wrote:
You were not born to be gay. Your attraction Is unnatural and far from inspirational.

You should probably jump off a bridge. Being gay is not a choice!!
Mommy

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 26, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably jump off a bridge. Being gay is not a choice!!
Amen
Peckerwood

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

God has nothing to do with this sweetheart

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melissa newcome 3 min Yep 11
linsey krohn 5 min nikki 2
t=suzy tapley.............................ke:fu... 12 min Casper 2
joelle lockwood 21 min ihope 131
any bisexual woman on here? 21 min curiousgirl23 1
Jennifer Brockman/Jennifer Hess/Jennifer Hail 25 min Jennifer-Red Broc... 8
Kier Pedersen &' Shelby Kirby 38 min how low can you go 7

Search the Darmstadt Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Darmstadt Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Darmstadt News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darmstadt
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••