The Answer Auto Repair
Joseph A

Newburgh, IN

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Do Not take your Car to this Business.They use cheap parts and you will pay in the long run. And Warranty does not mean Jack!!! Payed for service 2 years ago for 600.00 and now Im paying the same now on the same repair.
obvious

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 25, 2013
2 years ago !
That's way out of warranty !
Duh !
Warranty

Florence, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2013
In his defense, any repair should last longer than 2 years.
hello

Canton, OH

#4 Jul 25, 2013
A 600.00 fix should last longer than 2 years !! I would be PI$$ED !!#noonehastimeforthat
car

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 25, 2013
I have taken my foreign car here multiple times and every single time they tell me they have issues with not having the software to test my car. I will even call before taking it there to see if they have updated their software and they say "yes of course I have all the things I need for your car" and then I have to wait a week for them to NOT CALL ME to tell me they can't diagnose my car because they don't have the software. Take your foreign cars to Foreign Performance. Since leaving the answer they have always taken amazing care of my car.
No good people

Akron, OH

#6 Jul 26, 2013
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THE ANSWER MAN ON THE WEST SIDE. I took my car out there to get my car looked at because it was having some issues & before I drop my car off that day, I told the guy I would need my car back that day because of work the next day & he said no problem we will call you when it's done. so i called three time because he never called me. I talked to him three different times he was saying it was a different problem everytime. Then i called him for the forth time right before they closed & he said he will need me to leave my car over night because they had it hooked up to a machine & didnt wanna have to redo everything, so like a dummy I believed him and left my car there. The next day around five he still didnt call me so I went out there to pick my car up & he says "you will eventually need to buy a new transmission (which he was totally wrong) "& to put the icing on the cake someone ran into the back of your car In the parking lot yesterday two hours after you dropped it off. I was beyond pissed because I had talked to him four times on the phone after my car was hit & he didn't breath a word about it. He didn't call the police & make a accident report but wanted me to drive my car out of his shop that day. I refused to move my car anywhere till I called the police & made a report. the damage to my car was 1267 dollars, I would never recommend that place to anyone.
recent customer

Evansville, IN

#7 Jul 26, 2013
answer east sucks. had them give me the 'answer' on what was wrong with my car..they gave me a 500 dollar solution. I drove it home. Two days later, no use in between, car acts exactly the same. 100 more dollars to REPLACE A BATTERY!!!!!!!!! they said they didnt see that the first time around. im really sure i needed half a grand worth of censors when the battery just needed replaced. liars and cheats now hiring
HELLNO

Burlington, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2013
recent customer wrote:
answer east sucks. had them give me the 'answer' on what was wrong with my car..they gave me a 500 dollar solution. I drove it home. Two days later, no use in between, car acts exactly the same. 100 more dollars to REPLACE A BATTERY!!!!!!!!! they said they didnt see that the first time around. im really sure i needed half a grand worth of censors when the battery just needed replaced. liars and cheats now hiring
Bedford Auto best in town
HELLNO

Burlington, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2013
No good people wrote:
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THE ANSWER MAN ON THE WEST SIDE. I took my car out there to get my car looked at because it was having some issues & before I drop my car off that day, I told the guy I would need my car back that day because of work the next day & he said no problem we will call you when it's done. so i called three time because he never called me. I talked to him three different times he was saying it was a different problem everytime. Then i called him for the forth time right before they closed & he said he will need me to leave my car over night because they had it hooked up to a machine & didnt wanna have to redo everything, so like a dummy I believed him and left my car there. The next day around five he still didnt call me so I went out there to pick my car up & he says "you will eventually need to buy a new transmission (which he was totally wrong) "& to put the icing on the cake someone ran into the back of your car In the parking lot yesterday two hours after you dropped it off. I was beyond pissed because I had talked to him four times on the phone after my car was hit & he didn't breath a word about it. He didn't call the police & make a accident report but wanted me to drive my car out of his shop that day. I refused to move my car anywhere till I called the police & made a report. the damage to my car was 1267 dollars, I would never recommend that place to anyone.
Bedford Auto best in town
HELLNO

Burlington, KY

#10 Jul 26, 2013
car wrote:
I have taken my foreign car here multiple times and every single time they tell me they have issues with not having the software to test my car. I will even call before taking it there to see if they have updated their software and they say "yes of course I have all the things I need for your car" and then I have to wait a week for them to NOT CALL ME to tell me they can't diagnose my car because they don't have the software. Take your foreign cars to Foreign Performance. Since leaving the answer they have always taken amazing care of my car.
Bedford Auto

Since: Apr 13

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Dart automotive, they are a Christian based organization, I have been a long time customer, being a single mom. They work with payments so that u can still use ur vehicle and get them paid, also they always explain everything and I never feel taken advantage of. They have even done work for me while having a bigger problem and didn't charge me for it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seneca wilson (Apr '15) 1 min H_N_Flow 10
Seneca wilson (Jul '12) 12 min Lol 15
Lonely 14 min Hottie01 1
Hannah Chaddock is trash 14 min goodpersonwhocares 14
Where can a guy get waxed? 30 min just me 3
Camp 33 min Whatwhat 1
Bruce Miller (Aug '14) 36 min Hmm 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages