#2 Feb 6, 2013
Me haha

Cadiz, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Drug dealers
Meeeee

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Actually I have a real job and make plenty of money more than I know what to do with and I'm 20
laffyGAS

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Meeeee wrote:
Actually I have a real job and make plenty of money more than I know what to do with and I'm 20
sitdown... rookie. If you wanna find a hobby that will exhaust your funds in one day - get ahold of me.

Usually the people who are doing the best are quietest about their business.

now what is considered young? and why do you ask?
Meeeee

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Hahaha rookie? I bet I LEGALLY make more money than you on any given day so fall back
laffyGAS

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
lol... anytime.
Yup

Evansville, IN

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Made 90k last year 27 yrs old.
Sneaky

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Go ahead Yup
Meeeee

Duluth, GA

#10 Feb 6, 2013
I make 65k and I'm 20
laffyGAS

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
thats respectable...
Solaris

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Big money....makes for little weinie..
Yup

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Meeeee wrote:
I make 65k and I'm 20
good work. I started at 62K when I was 21. Save your money kid. my goal was 100k in the bank by 30. Put 10K away a year, don't touch it. That should not be hard starting where you are. I got 55K put up, so I will probably fall short. You can make it though, just gotta be a little smarter than I was. good luck...be smart.
Denny

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 8, 2013
What kind of work do you all do?
KuhnC

Evansville, IN

#15 Feb 8, 2013
102,000$ this past year. 23 years old. Live with Daddy. He pays all my bills. Ive got a tad over 80,000$ in the bank. Buying a house in August. Its lame living with pops, but the bank account makes up for it lol...Just put your mind to something constructive and work hard. Everyone worried about drugs, alcohol and sex..(partying) Once that shit get old, you aint got shit but a job at walmart...
Goaway

Duluth, GA

#16 Feb 10, 2013
KuhnC wrote:
102,000$ this past year. 23 years old. Live with Daddy. He pays all my bills. Ive got a tad over 80,000$ in the bank. Buying a house in August. Its lame living with pops, but the bank account makes up for it lol...Just put your mind to something constructive and work hard. Everyone worried about drugs, alcohol and sex..(partying) Once that shit get old, you aint got shit but a job at walmart...
totally true, all my friends worried about gettn girls, drugs, & partying, i went and got an education & now dont have to even balance my account...ever, in a very good field and will always be employed making good money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware 1 hr peewee 2
K is Paranoid Lets get K kicked off Topix 1 hr peewee 1
stop tryin to find names from my history 1 hr nonsmoker 2
pete pietrzyk 1 hr nonsmoker 4
thanks topix 1 hr nonsmoker 18
dtf white girls in jimtown 1 hr Justin 4
people who hide 1 hr hey 1
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE