Next Last
Info needed

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2012
What do you all know about her?
jokes

Evansville, IN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
okay jack, we get it, your pushing your fake female profile for attention hoping people will look it up on facebook
Ctfu

Evansville, IN

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Who is Jack?
jamie

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Haaaaters
Angie

Evansville, IN

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Bet a dollar Brittany Roark posted this lmfao
Heather

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2012
She's amazing, beautiful and a wonderful mom
Dmbasssss

Evansville, IN

#8 Dec 10, 2012
She's a whorre just like this Angie trick lmao Trashhhh
haha

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 10, 2012
She all talk dont do shit. She thinks she is cute but wont throw dem hands. Big hoe too
haha

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Dmbasssss wrote:
She's a whorre just like this Angie trick lmao Trashhhh
True.!(2 Chains voice)
Angie

Evansville, IN

#12 Dec 10, 2012
You see here's the problem... You're hiding behind a fake name. Talking shit anonomously is childish! Bet none of y'all would say this stuff to our face. Add me on Facebook and then express how you feel :)
Haa

Chandler, IN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Angie wrote:
You see here's the problem... You're hiding behind a fake name. Talking shit anonomously is childish! Bet none of y'all would say this stuff to our face. Add me on Facebook and then express how you feel :)
Lame assss
jamie

United States

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Lame asss.? Really look who is hiding behind a computer. You are who's lame now.?(:
Haa

Chandler, IN

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Go take care of your child! Why would you let a child molester around your DAUGHTER?
Angie

Evansville, IN

#19 Dec 12, 2012
Haa wrote:
Go take care of your child! Why would you let a child molester around your DAUGHTER?
. Mark is her daughters father. Keeping her away from him is just childish! But I bet you won't tell me your name. And her child is well taken care of.:)
sophisticated gangsta

Lexington, KY

#20 Dec 12, 2012
Heather wrote:
She's amazing, beautiful and a wonderful mom
she has amazing oral sex I mean absolutely amazing...no lie
jamie

United States

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Hahahaha. First off Mark don't come around and even if he does he isn't alone with her. so we can talk about this on facebook. b**chs keep saying I'm all talk but scared to put thier names up. and as for sophisticated gangsta i don't do that shit and i don't talk to pu$$y wanna be's lol. hit me up on facebook not topix. laaaater.
Haa

Chandler, IN

#22 Dec 13, 2012
Why you talkin about fighting if your got a child? Great parenting skills
blah

Chandler, IN

#23 Dec 13, 2012
Is everything childish to you umpa lumpa? No it's actually smart? Even if he is the father he's still a child molester!
smh

United States

#24 Dec 13, 2012
I'm just shocked that she had a baby with Mark Cook. He's a convicted child molester. I mean she always wanted a baby and tried so hard a bunch of times to have one, but really of all people why Mark Cook? I'd be so mad if I found out my baby daddy was messing around with a little girl.
jamie

United States

#25 Dec 13, 2012
First off when i was with his b**ch a$$ he wasn't in trouble. So go ahead talk about him all yall want. He ain't shit but if your going to talk about me saying I'm all talk of course I'm going to come back and say hit me up then. I'm done with this topixs crap. if you need to say something i have a facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Margaret Fenwick from Berry Plastics 23 min just a girl 13
chole (Aug '12) 31 min Cho 32
Delroye stoner ? 41 min Sidechick 1
tmmi 42 min Laney 20
Eric Hyneman 43 min hmm 3
Pistons sluts 2 1 hr why 6
joe brown drunk on facebook (Jul '12) 1 hr Joe Brown is hear... 7
•••
•••
•••