dug testing for aid
NeverGonnaGetIt

Portage, MI

#101 Jan 31, 2013
[QUOTE who="be real!!! "]<quoted text>
The problem is drugs cost money and if you have the money for drugs you should have the money to pay your bills.[/QUOTE] the problem is VECTREN in this town. I see you no different . LIke I stated it is off the charts here .Which is so high it's hard for souls to keep up.Basically you included in with the wolves. Being the debate around the world,no you shouldn't give drug testing.America is sad at this point and desperate to look good for you people .I would tear this country up like the rest of them so you people should appreciate.
SheepBuster

Jeffersonville, IN

#102 Jan 31, 2013
Lol cute. Yet another pot head defending bad behavior. You are right about junk food. Junk food should not be allowed to be bought with the food stamp card. Look at the people that are over weight most of them are on food stamps that get free snacks all the time. Think about this pot gives people the munchies maybe it is a cause of a lot of weight problems.[/QUOTE]

See this is what is wrong with people like you. I never once said to take away junk food. I was just making an argument to prove how ridiculous it is that we would push people onto the street into the cold simply because they like to ease their troubles with some natural remedies they could very well have attained for free. Weed is more natural than any processed foods will ever be. Can you even name some of the chemicals you are ingesting straight into your stomach from that junk? You probably think all those pesticides and chemical compounds in those foods are not a problem either shill.

That said I don't want anyone going hungry in this country and anyone can eat as much junk food and be unhealthy as they like. It is none of my business. You on the other hand call me a pothead, so I call you fascist scum. Probably a paid shill. You can't open your mouth one second without demanding new laws to take away the freedoms my forefather's fought for. Weed was not illegal in this country until corporations wanted to destroy the competition it posed to their bottom lines around the 1930s. Benjamin Franklin and George Washington were two of many of the founding fathers that were believed to have enjoyed the safe, calming effects of marijuana.

So call me a pothead because I want our freedom restored to what it once was, and I call you corporate, pig, sell-out, fascist scum.
SheepBuster

Jeffersonville, IN

#103 Jan 31, 2013
witness wrote:
<quoted text>
No we can STOP right where it started and that is ... If you don't pass a drug test you can't get additional help with your power bill.
Ps... I will overlook your grammar errors.
Oh you're so smart that you can't even type more than a few "grammatically" incorrect sentences? Grammar errors? Or do you mean my grammatical errors? Did you use double negatives in the second sentence? I thought that was taught in grade school to be a no no. So maybe I had a few mistakes in my posting that contained multiple paragraphs. I did not proofread it fully because I have better things to do with my time than post on the Internet for free all day.

Funny though that you bring up my grammatical errors when I had less in my whole big posting than you did in your little three sentence response.

Bye bye now sheep!
witness

Cadiz, KY

#104 Jan 31, 2013
SheepBuster wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you're so smart that you can't even type more than a few "grammatically" incorrect sentences? Grammar errors? Or do you mean my grammatical errors? Did you use double negatives in the second sentence? I thought that was taught in grade school to be a no no. So maybe I had a few mistakes in my posting that contained multiple paragraphs. I did not proofread it fully because I have better things to do with my time than post on the Internet for free all day.

Funny though that you bring up my grammatical errors when I had less in my whole big posting than you did in your little three sentence response.

Bye bye now sheep!
Grammar error works just fine however grammatical would work as well. And my sentence is NOT a double negative. I didn't say " not none" or "no nothing" etc... Now get back to smoking your weed you pothead.
NeverGonnaGetIt

Portage, MI

#105 Jan 31, 2013
witness wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar error works just fine however grammatical would work as well. And my sentence is NOT a double negative. I didn't say " not none" or "no nothing" etc... Now get back to smoking your weed you pothead.
you sure you are not a STATISTIC RACIST. Cause those with their eyes opened don't judge below them
witness

Cadiz, KY

#106 Jan 31, 2013
NeverGonnaGetIt wrote:
<quoted text>you sure you are not a STATISTIC RACIST. Cause those with their eyes opened don't judge below them
I don't even know what a "statistic racist" is. But, since I haven't, nor as anybody else, mentioned anything to do race, I'm fairly confident that I'm not one. Lol
AND ONCE AGAIN ... I have no idea what you're talking about.
SheepBuster

Jeffersonville, IN

#107 Jan 31, 2013
witness wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was not a clear double negative but it was grammatically on the level on a third grader. You could have said something along the lines of, "Failure to pass a drug screen will result in the loss of one's energy assistance." But you wrote "don't pass a drug test you can't get additional help with your power bill." So smart you are.
This "pothead" is still your intellectual superior. Marijuana is known to expand one's mind and increases rejection of propaganda and the status quo. It causes one to think for one's self. While industrial grade fluoride in tap water is proven to dumb down those who consume it. I can tell which substance you've been ingesting regularly.
Good day fascist!
witness

Cadiz, KY

#108 Jan 31, 2013
SheepBuster wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it was not a clear double negative but it was grammatically on the level on a third grader. You could have said something along the lines of, "Failure to pass a drug screen will result in the loss of one's energy assistance." But you wrote "don't pass a drug test you can't get additional help with your power bill." So smart you are.
This "pothead" is still your intellectual superior. Marijuana is known to expand one's mind and increases rejection of propaganda and the status quo. It causes one to think for one's self. While industrial grade fluoride in tap water is proven to dumb down those who consume it. I can tell which substance you've been ingesting regularly.
Good day fascist!
Actually it was " If you don't pass a drug test than you can't get additional help for your power bill". And once again there is nothing wrong with the wording of my sentence. You can tell yourself that you are my intellectual superior all you want but you would just be lying to yourself.(Shrug) whatever makes you feel better!!! I don't drink tapp water, I buy bottled. Not sure what water has to do with any of this. I guess that is some of that "expanded thinking" you potheads do. FOCUS!!!!
confused

Louisville, KY

#109 Jan 31, 2013
First, this topic got way of course. I would like to note that I am against the legalization of cannabis and support drug testing for government aid. I do not like to support people's bad habits, including alcohol abuse. However, you should not persecute people who cannot afford prescription drugs and must obtain them illegally. This only brings our deficient health care system to the forefront. If we provide emergency aid for essential living expenses, why not health care?

On a side note, how does marijuana promote self thought? Where did you find your information kn fluoride additives in municipal water supplies? Did you independently verify your claim or are you basing this off other people's research?
NeverGonnaGetIt

Portage, MI

#110 Jan 31, 2013
witness wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was " If you don't pass a drug test than you can't get additional help for your power bill". And once again there is nothing wrong with the wording of my sentence. You can tell yourself that you are my intellectual superior all you want but you would just be lying to yourself.(Shrug) whatever makes you feel better!!! I don't drink tapp water, I buy bottled. Not sure what water has to do with any of this. I guess that is some of that "expanded thinking" you potheads do. FOCUS!!!!
Did you read yourself.Well miss I got the money to drink bottled water. That's nice, so how you feel about people who have to drink the water?Regardless of how you feel about THC smoked or the pill .Its a cure to me
witness

Cadiz, KY

#111 Jan 31, 2013
NeverGonnaGetIt wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read yourself.Well miss I got the money to drink bottled water. That's nice, so how you feel about people who have to drink the water?Regardless of how you feel about THC smoked or the pill .Its a cure to me
There is a HUGE difference in it being "a cure for you" and it being "a cure".
I only drink water ( occasionally tea) I buy bottled water so that its cold in the fridge. I spend $7.00 a week on it. Don't buy soda or beer or WEED and you too can afford "bottled water" and wouldn't have to drink tapp. I don't feel sorry for you because you suck at money management. How do you afford your weed? Do you sell it to offset your usage?
be real!!!

United States

#112 Feb 1, 2013
NeverGonnaGetIt wrote:
The problem is drugs cost money and if you have the money for drugs you should have the money to pay your bills. "

the problem is VECTREN in this town. I see you no different . LIke I stated it is off the charts here .Which is so high it's hard for souls to keep up.Basically you included in with the wolves. Being the debate around the world,no you shouldn't give drug testing.America is sad at this point and desperate to look good for you people .I would tear this country up like the rest of them so you people should appreciate.
Appreciate what? I pay my bills just fine I don't use drugs or smoke or drink maybe that's why gas prices and energy bills don't bother me. Grow up and understand if you think it's bad here it's because we the people made it that way. Plus nowhere on earth has it any better.
TrUtH

North Royalton, OH

#113 Feb 1, 2013
If I gotta take a test to work, trash should have to test for their government aid!!!!!!
be real!!!

United States

#114 Feb 1, 2013
SheepBuster wrote:
Lol cute. Yet another pot head defending bad behavior. You are right about junk food. Junk food should not be allowed to be bought with the food stamp card. Look at the people that are over weight most of them are on food stamps that get free snacks all the time. Think about this pot gives people the munchies maybe it is a cause of a lot of weight problems. "

See this is what is wrong with people like you. I never once said to take away junk food. I was just making an argument to prove how ridiculous it is that we would push people onto the street into the cold simply because they like to ease their troubles with some natural remedies they could very well have attained for free. Weed is more natural than any processed foods will ever be. Can you even name some of the chemicals you are ingesting straight into your stomach from that junk? You probably think all those pesticides and chemical compounds in those foods are not a problem either shill.

That said I don't want anyone going hungry in this country and anyone can eat as much junk food and be unhealthy as they like. It is none of my business. You on the other hand call me a pothead, so I call you fascist scum. Probably a paid shill. You can't open your mouth one second without demanding new laws to take away the freedoms my forefather's fought for. Weed was not illegal in this country until corporations wanted to destroy the competition it posed to their bottom lines around the 1930s. Benjamin Franklin and George Washington were two of many of the founding fathers that were believed to have enjoyed the safe, calming effects of marijuana.

So call me a pothead because I want our freedom restored to what it once was, and I call you corporate, pig, sell-out, fascist scum.
Weed was not illegal back then so what. What's changed in the last 200 years back then a 12 year old girl would get married to a grown man plus you didn't have to go to school plus in an argument you could legally choose to kill someone so I would say a lot has changed. The funny part is you calling me fascist scum I laugh because you think I am scum for wanting people to take care of themselves and by taking away junk food you think people would go hungry. You are a joke grow up loser.
Amy

Kent, OH

#115 Feb 1, 2013
TrUtH wrote:
If I gotta take a test to work, trash should have to test for their government aid!!!!!!
People who happen to be on welfare are not trash! My family had to go on welfare when I was a baby for a couple months due to my father losing his job due to company cutbacks. It took a couple months to find a new one and with two hungry kids at home, things got rough, financially. We have never been "trash". My parents always worked very hard for what we had (Also, my parents would have tested negative, if that matters to you).

Why do you assume people that need help are trash? Some of the people needing emergency help from the township are there because of situations that they could not foresee- like, cars breaking down, hospital admissions, an abnoramlly cold winter, etc. And some of you probably don't realize how much paperwork you have to fill out to receive these funds.
be real!!!

United States

#116 Feb 1, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>People who happen to be on welfare are not trash! My family had to go on welfare when I was a baby for a couple months due to my father losing his job due to company cutbacks. It took a couple months to find a new one and with two hungry kids at home, things got rough, financially. We have never been "trash". My parents always worked very hard for what we had (Also, my parents would have tested negative, if that matters to you).

Why do you assume people that need help are trash? Some of the people needing emergency help from the township are there because of situations that they could not foresee- like, cars breaking down, hospital admissions, an abnoramlly cold winter, etc. And some of you probably don't realize how much paperwork you have to fill out to receive these funds.
It's not that all people on welfare are trash. Your family used the system right two maybe three months is all it would take someone with pride to pick themselves up. It's the people with nice cars flat screen TVs and 100$ shoes that get it that piss people off. The point on drug use for help is why should we help you when you spend your money on drugs not bills? I have no problem helping someone who is really trying to help themselves.
NeverGonnaGetIt

Portage, MI

#117 Feb 1, 2013
Appreciate what? I pay my bills just fine I don't use drugs or smoke or drink maybe that's why gas prices and energy bills don't bother me. Grow up and understand if you think it's bad here it's because we the people made it that way. Plus nowhere on earth has it any better.[/QUOTE]all you're doing is specifying "I'm here so everybody else has to be this way."I don't drink nothing but water don't like cigarettes and you just profiled the wrong one. You are a scared person in society, that's okay ,I see why.Of course you are only speaking for yourself. The topic proves it. You remind me of BLAZE by the way hasn't been on deck in awhile..LOL ....shame your mind has so many peeves
TrUtH

Tucker, GA

#118 Feb 1, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>People who happen to be on welfare are not trash! My family had to go on welfare when I was a baby for a couple months due to my father losing his job due to company cutbacks. It took a couple months to find a new one and with two hungry kids at home, things got rough, financially. We have never been "trash". My parents always worked very hard for what we had (Also, my parents would have tested negative, if that matters to you).

Your father could have done a better job saving money. Everyone is in control of their own situations.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#119 Feb 1, 2013
NeverGonnaGetIt wrote:
<quoted text>their is no IF YHEY CAN PASS THE TEST....you not getting the point ...I'm sure you have a blast on your recreational time...so when is another to enjoy to say when one is ...most people don't enjoys Evansvilles recreation .I sure don't go no where but pay this VECTREN bill that's all I keep seeing..Its ridiculous how you stress a ELECTRIC bill when we paying the highest where's are recreation
Krista, just stop typing. Once again, you are making no sense at all, and no one can understand you.
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#120 Feb 1, 2013
NeverGonnaGetIt wrote:
Appreciate what? I pay my bills just fine I don't use drugs or smoke or drink maybe that's why gas prices and energy bills don't bother me. Grow up and understand if you think it's bad here it's because we the people made it that way. Plus nowhere on earth has it any better. "

all you're doing is specifying "I'm here so everybody else has to be this way."I don't drink nothing but water don't like cigarettes and you just profiled the wrong one. You are a scared person in society, that's okay ,I see why.Of course you are only speaking for yourself. The topic proves it. You remind me of BLAZE by the way hasn't been on deck in awhile..LOL ....shame your mind has so many peeves
I have no idea who or what blaze is? I can only speak for myself and my family. Everything that I have said I mean each and every person on earth should take care of themselves what is wrong with that. To your point of me being scared I have the same fears that every person has like my children getting hurt or worse but other than that I fear nothing and why would I believe me when I tell you fear is for weak minded soft people. Not me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shemale 7 min Ur disgusting 4
Rod 11 min Rod 2
Amanda Ryan (Jun '12) 15 min Suzy Q 13
Elisha grigsby and Penny Holmes 36 min Really 5
Has anyone here been on house arrest? 37 min Wondering 13
Beauty 44 min Bosse boy 10
I gave you 44 min Justintime 25

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance