How do u get over your first love ?
TheToothFairy

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Time
THE PROFESSOR

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Time for sure it gets easier but if you truly love them you actually never get. Completly over them.
MDD

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
U never truly get over a first love.or ur true love ......mine walked away with no warning no reason just done......granted we r associates ....we still speak but few n far between I will love (SS) him forever no other man will ever compare to him n wat we had......but when only one of u can admit ur faults n the other one wnt well..........sometimes u just have to find the strength to let go....thank goodness for the new years n new resolutions
??

Newburgh, IN

#6 Jan 6, 2013
MDD wrote:
U never truly get over a first love.or ur true love ......mine walked away with no warning no reason just done......granted we r associates ....we still speak but few n far between I will love (SS) him forever no other man will ever compare to him n wat we had......but when only one of u can admit ur faults n the other one wnt well..........sometimes u just have to find the strength to let go....thank goodness for the new years n new resolutions
I swear thats how it is with me he wont admit his faults at all <\3 i just couldnt do it anymore
anon

Orlando, FL

#7 Jan 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="?? "]How do u get over your first love ?[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to get over my love now!! It's hard Eventhough I know it's what's best for me & my child! He was a mean man to everyone but especially me!! Just try to keep urself busy & stay around positive productive people!!
Buss it baby

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jan 6, 2013
It will wit time or u may get back together u neva kno ppl need breaks away from each otha but it all depends he/she has done jus go have some fun cuz iam fck it YOLO
real 1

Newburgh, IN

#9 Jan 6, 2013
I just lost my wife been together almost 8 yrs and I will always love her regardless of what happens and I would love to have her back but it just hurts more everyday she's the only I've ever loved and ever will. I have no advice I don't think anything ever truly helps not even time.
BROKEN HEARTS JUST DIE.
#brokenhearted</3
THE PROFESSOR

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2013
real 1 wrote:
I just lost my wife been together almost 8 yrs and I will always love her regardless of what happens and I would love to have her back but it just hurts more everyday she's the only I've ever loved and ever will. I have no advice I don't think anything ever truly helps not even time.
BROKEN HEARTS JUST DIE.
#brokenhearted</3
Naq dude trust me ur wrong I was with mine for 13 yea its hell for about 5 months after it slowly gets better
move on

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Find somebody else to occupy your time. Its not safe to try and stay around. Especially if they have moved on!!!
move on

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2013
It's not healthy to stay around! Shoot maybe not safe either.lol.
brando24

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Lmao
MVP

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Drink alot!
Work in progress

Union, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="?? "]How do u get over your first love ?[/QUOTE] if you really love him then work with him people can change they just can't do it over night Does he love you? Would you want him to try to make it work with you ?
anyone

Evansville, IN

#18 Feb 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="?? "]How do u get over your first love ?[/QUOTE]
the best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
Kat

Newburgh, IN

#19 Feb 5, 2013
real 1 wrote:
BROKEN HEARTS JUST DIE.
#brokenhearted</3
Stop dating bitches like Joni kingside and lying about it. Stop following me around, stop posting about me on topix under my friend's names, stop having accidents that end up with me bleeding, stop stealing from me, stop lying, stop acting crazy, and anything I left off just stop. You didn't pay bills or even help. Even when I had two jobs. And back to my joni point... You were telling me you love me, missed me, want your family back. Then you tell that ran thru ratchet ass dope wh*re she's the highlight of your day and how pretty she is. Yeah if that's enough to get you off then I'm obviously too good for you. Straighten up and act like a man and get off your pity me bitch trip. You caused the break up and did NOTHING. oh sorry, you did things to make it worse.

Yes, I know exactly who posted this bc he used same stupid name to say I had herpes in another thread. Yeah I can feel the affection from here...

Don't do what this guy is doing and you might have another chance with your love.
Oops

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="?? "]How do u get over your first love ?[/QUOTE] how old are you?
Missy R

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Feb 5, 2013
You either wait for a miracle or hurry up & wait to die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My dark veil 2 min Itsnotshakez 6
No kids 9 min No kids 5
If you havent been lied on on Topix, u ain't do... 12 min Boom 1
Danny Masterson 38 min Kaya 1
What brand of PB do dogs like best... 1 hr Bob 5
Look across the ocean 1 hr Lucifer 9
Excited asf 1 hr Walk away 3

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance