she engaged?
This womans main squeeze

La Vergne, TN

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Yupppp. And i'm the lucky man. Sorry for the let down ;)_
JustSaying

Florence, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Eww she's nasty, feel sorry for you dude!
lane

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2014
JustSaying wrote:
Eww she's nasty, feel sorry for you dude!
Sorry just saw this. But she's not nasty bud. Sorry you have to hate. Keep on catfishing or whatever you do to make you feel better about yourself. I'm sure your "Gf" or dog or wtf ever you date is slightly more attractive than the used tampon you pulled out of the trash at the kangaroo mart to stick up your ass for some action. Hahaha your hilarious. Dork.
Yup

Henderson, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2014
Hillary Arnett from ft branch?
sad

Evansville, IN

#6 Jun 24, 2014
Heard the cops are onto yall for robbing that CVS with the stolen credit card Saw their pic on the news. Lane n Hil, get used to sleeping all by your lonesome in lock up. Them charges aint gonna get taken lightly once they catch yall
Lane

Evansville, IN

#7 Jun 24, 2014
http://m.14news.com/ #!/newsDetail/25743154

No that wasn't us. It was people wearing masks to look like us.
lol

Evansville, IN

#8 Jun 25, 2014
Awww that poor guy.
his fiancee is ugly and a junkie.
have fun with that one
haha

Evansville, IN

#9 Jun 28, 2014
So your for real trying to claim someone spent money on getting personalized masks made to look EXACTLY like you n hil, just to go use someone's stolen credit card to get some lube and cigs from CVS? That's the story yall are gonna stick to? Good f uckin luck man. And how does that link in anyway show/prove that someone wore masks to look like you? That's the same news clip everyone has already seen.
That isnt really Lane

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2014
Lane and Hilary are locked up. Way to stick by ur girls side no matter what though man. Fuck what people say! People make mistakes. Especially when they don't want to be "sick" unfortunatley. Its a perfect mind game for Pat and his gf to lure them into helping. Pat Walsh and Kyle Philott stole the credit cards and conned people into going to use them in places they already have! That's what everyone is telling me. I've literally heard that from maybe 10,000 people. They are dirt.
Lane

Evansville, IN

#11 Aug 17, 2014
haha wrote:
So your for real trying to claim someone spent money on getting personalized masks made to look EXACTLY like you n hil, just to go use someone's stolen credit card to get some lube and cigs from CVS? That's the story yall are gonna stick to? Good f uckin luck man. And how does that link in anyway show/prove that someone wore masks to look like you? That's the same news clip everyone has already seen.
Yes they were purchased at Nick Nackery.
lol

Evansville, IN

#12 Aug 18, 2014
her and lane are both nutjobs.
Beyond Nasty

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 20, 2015
This woman is literally a piece of trash from the ground up. I wouldn't waste any amount of money on a mask that looked anything like this slut. She is so disgusting and it must be so devastating to know what a low life, piece of garbage you are, Hilary. Not sorry for you.
Bandit

Evansville, IN

#14 Nov 19, 2015
Got'er...... Got'er..... Woooo... Got' dat ass......!!!!Recent Bookings that is)
jakee

Fishers, IN

#15 Nov 19, 2015
Hillary arnett from ft. Branch is hot af
Bandit

Evansville, IN

#16 Nov 19, 2015
jakee wrote:
Hillary arnett from ft. Branch is hot af
Arney fool..... Not Arnett......!!! Lol
Lol

Churubusco, IN

#17 Nov 22, 2015
Hillary Arnett from ft branch is not hot. You must be high af or white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have a serious question for No Name 5 min Clean ur house 25
Goodbye 5 min Class Mate 1990 18
Sarah Yates 12 min supergirl 87
Undercover 15 min Good luck to you 32
Hard Nose Peace Out 16 min Cold n empty 2
Kenny Miles 20 min Kara 1
Do you know how it feels to be raped? 23 min Just be done 21

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance