I just want a respectable female

I just want a respectable female

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Honestly

Evansville, IN

#1 Mar 23, 2013
It's so hard to find around here. I don't want no sloppy ho i want someone who's got a good head on there shoulders and are going to be successful but have a good personality and are beautiful!
Oh god

Evansville, IN

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Honestly wrote:
It's so hard to find around here. I don't want no sloppy ho i want someone who's got a good head on there shoulders and are going to be successful but have a good personality and are beautiful!
In evansville get real girls here are nasty and the ones that aren't are not single and don't stay sounds like u need to go out of state if u don't have the money then go online lmao
True

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Evansville is full of hoes and drug heads lol everyone's got a baby everyone's been with everyone to small here
Honestly

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 23, 2013
I know. Im not from here but i been here for a while. and i hate it here. knock on wood but when my parrents pass away im out this city forreal. and yeah most good females are already taken but most the respectable ones date unworthy as$ dudes so it is what it is. ho's will be ho's
Sheknow

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 23, 2013
There is someone that I would like to see happy but she too damn stuck up. She got her shit together tho..
fuckit

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 23, 2013
well what types of places do you go to try to seek out this dream woman you speak of?
Honestly

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 23, 2013
i dont go no were. i just live life. i don't go to the club cuz theres nothing but rachet hoes there and other than that i just go to school or the river or the mall or w.e
well

Shelbyville, IN

#8 Mar 23, 2013
I believe I'm that girl. True I do have a son but just because I have a kid doesn't mean I'm rachet or a hoe. Don't look at the outside and judge. If respectable men took the time to get to know the facts they'd find out that not only do I have a son but I'm also a college graduate with a bachelors degree and a full time job making $45,000 a year all at the age if 25. So u see don't generalize us women. All situations are different.
Honestly

Evansville, IN

#9 Mar 23, 2013
are you looking for a real man? seriously
not my place

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 23, 2013
I agree. I am a well educated single female who works hard. I spend most of my time volunteering with church, doing my job, doing an internship, and attending graduate school. I'm not gonna say I'm beautiful but I certainly don't think I'm ugly. I am approached by guys but as soon as they find out I'm not gonna sleep with them just cause K can they bolt. Having standards and respect for yourself is not something a lot of guys seem to be into around town. I feel like Evansville has downgraded and become so trashy it is a cycle guys don't wanna work for sex or a relationships, girls are thirsty and afraid to miss out on a guy, the girl then gives it up easy, and they cycle continues to go down hill. I firmly believe however that of there were more girls who acted like LADIES maybe they would get the respect they deserve. So if not making out on the first date, or having sex by the third makes me a stuck up bitch then I am honored because at least I got my shot together and doing bigger n better than slutting around.
Honestly

Evansville, IN

#11 Mar 23, 2013
look i know this is topix and not a dating site. and i feel everything your saying, and i know you all have probably heard the "i'm not like the other dudes", but when i say im not like the rest. I mean that. I't kills me as a man, a younger man at that, to see how hard it is to find a great woman. I'm not perfect by any means and i've made mistakes, and im not going to lie, but i've been hurt bad a few times and it makes me afraid to even get into another relationship because i'm scared to get hurt again. I guess i should stop wearing my heart on my sleeve but it's kinda a hard habit to kick when you want someone who can be there threw thick and thin at any time of the day, a woman that can make everything better and understand everything i'm saying or going through, someone to love me for me and yeah i love sex don't get me wrong but compared to all the other attributes i look for sex is very far down on the list. smh. i just wish i could run into that perfect female someday
well

Shelbyville, IN

#12 Mar 23, 2013
I agree totally with notmyplace. And honestly.... Ur right this is topix... I mean I can only speak for me. I just say be careful and get to know that girl before u make the decision. Find out what she's about. Put in the time and effort. Then from there make a well informed decision. To answer ur question of course I'm looking for that someone. I think every girl is. We just don't want anything.
Honestly

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 23, 2013
im damn near just going to give up on looking. maybe thats my issue. i hear it all the time that you got to just let it come to you. I guess ill just move that way down on my priority list. Gotta love the lonely life...
the 1%

Schofield, WI

#14 Mar 23, 2013
yeah MOST of the females in Evansville are nasty, dirty, broke bitches with kids n drama. buuuut I'm here to tell you I live in Evansville and I am/have nonnnne of the above. goin to college with my own house, own car, own money, n my own shit. im out here doin it right n guys like you dont see the good girls out there cause youre too busy looking at the sparkly fuckin hoes. don't bitch about finding nasty bitches when you're lookin for love at the pound
Honestly

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Well thats kind of why i started this topic is to hopefully find some of that 1%. because looks are important to an extent but i don't expect a model or anything. Like i said thats the type of female thats hard to find is one who is actually doing something with their life and is independent and has respect for herself but isn't stuck up. Thats usually to much to ask for though
Ooo

Evansville, IN

#16 Mar 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="the 1%"]yeah MOST of the females in Evansville are nasty, dirty, broke bitches with kids n drama. buuuut I'm here to tell you I live in Evansville and I am/have nonnnne of the above. goin to college with my own house, own car, own money, n my own shit. im out here doin it right n guys like you dont see the good girls out there cause youre too busy looking at the sparkly fuckin hoes. don't bitch about finding nasty bitches when you're lookin for love at the pound[/QUOTE] this is so true but they front like there rich
not my place

United States

#18 Mar 24, 2013
I agree with the other 1% of ladies. Typically a guy talks a big story like this and about wanting to find a quality person; however, they always look at the flashy girls who are putting up a front cause they know they look good and at the end of the day the guy wants instant gratification. Broke bitches and nasty bitches are the ones quick to jump in a relationship. I feel like I have too much going for me to compromise myself just to be in a relationship. I want a relationship I don't need one so it takes a little effort from a guy to get my attention. And the if you stop looking love will find you is horse shit you gotta work for it and if you want it go find it haha... But first guys need to stop trying to turn a hoe into a housewife.
the 1%

Schofield, WI

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Honestly wrote:
Well thats kind of why i started this topic is to hopefully find some of that 1%. because looks are important to an extent but i don't expect a model or anything. Like i said thats the type of female thats hard to find is one who is actually doing something with their life and is independent and has respect for herself but isn't stuck up. Thats usually to much to ask for though
if it's worth it, it isn't easy. yeah it's hard to find a good girl, just like it's impossible to find a good guy. if it were easy, then everyone would be happily married n shit, but it's not like that. shit life isn't like that, you don't get handed shit. if it's worth it, you work for it. and in my PERSONAL opinion, a girl who is a LITTLE stuck up (iffffff she has good reason to be) is just proud and confident.
Ooo

Evansville, IN

#20 Mar 24, 2013
not my place wrote:
I agree with the other 1% of ladies. Typically a guy talks a big story like this and about wanting to find a quality person; however, they always look at the flashy girls who are putting up a front cause they know they look good and at the end of the day the guy wants instant gratification. Broke bitches and nasty bitches are the ones quick to jump in a relationship. I feel like I have too much going for me to compromise myself just to be in a relationship. I want a relationship I don't need one so it takes a little effort from a guy to get my attention. And the if you stop looking love will find you is horse shit you gotta work for it and if you want it go find it haha... But first guys need to stop trying to turn a hoe into a housewife.
true
the 1%

Schofield, WI

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Ooo wrote:
[QUOTE who="the 1%"]yeah MOST of the females in Evansville are nasty, dirty, broke bitches with kids n drama. buuuut I'm here to tell you I live in Evansville and I am/have nonnnne of the above. goin to college with my own house, own car, own money, n my own shit. im out here doin it right n guys like you dont see the good girls out there cause youre too busy looking at the sparkly fuckin hoes. don't bitch about finding nasty bitches when you're lookin for love at the pound"

this is so true but they front like there rich
how do you know they're frontin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
usi snaps 3 min curious 2
student and teacher scandal 3 min fagfucker69 53
Beautiful woman leaving old town 4 min Really a man 2
i need a name 29 min Meow 2
Tipping at ethnic restaurants 30 min Real eats 3
Kwantrel women beater (Mar '15) 36 min Nope 6
Kalah Robb/Daniels 38 min Facts are facts 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages