Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013
help

Kent, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2013
ok so i have a son already nd im not against having another one me nd my husband have actually talked bout it nd ive took to pregnancy test already one at home nd one at the hospital but ive been having symptoms of pregnancy i keep having sharp pains in my back just bout every nite sharp on nd off pains in the rite side of my tummy lately ive had pains in both of my boobs nd bad head achs is there something else it could be or is pregnancy the only reason any opions would be appreciated thanks

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Kidney infection? Appendix ? Urinary track infection?Could be anything if the pregnancy test are negative.
ThisIsFun

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 21, 2013
I would go to webMD and type in all of your symptoms. They have something called a "symptom checker" that should give you a little more insight. I wouldn't take advice from people on here because they aren't exactly the "doctor" type, if you know what I mean.
help

Kent, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2013
ya i no wat u mean but thanks for ur guys response nd help
asdfghjkl

Evansville, IN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Go to your OBGYN if you have one, or just your family doctor & have them give you an ultrasound & test your unrine. That's what I would do!
help

Kent, OH

#6 Feb 21, 2013
wen i went to the hospital for the pains they tested the unrine since it was ok they said they didnt no wat it was nd sent me home nd ya my obgyn is also mine nd my sond family doctor

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
every cashiers worst nightmare 5 min !!!! 10
Where are the men at these days? 26 min DERP 20
Kristina hite 1 hr State 39
toyota needs a union!! 1 hr lol 7
Stare at you and your tattoos 2 hr Black eyes 25
Dead body smell 2 hr whooo 6
tmmi 4 hr justme 14
•••
•••
•••