amond joe

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Just looking for someone to chat with. My man thinks playing video games is so important. Maybe having a texting buddy might be the thing for me.
Lip

Evansville, IN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
What's going on? What's on your mind and what is your man playing?
amond joe

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Just want to find someone to talk to. My man is too busy playing Xbox all the time. I feel like I'm in this relationship by myself.
huh

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
How does one get ahold of ya?
fanboys

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Hit me up! 26 y.o. white boy lol
realman

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Tell him grow up ...
BigAssWhiteBoy

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Whats up amanda....give me a messagr next time he wantd to play video games....4566044..jas
JLT

Mankato, MN

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Love Xbox but women more
proud momma

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2013
hey names lina 19 my husband does the same thing lol if you wanna talk let me no ill send my email dnt want me number on here
suggestion

Bountiful, UT

#10 Feb 13, 2013
why don't u play some of the games with him? i'm a female gamer, i don't spend countless hours on xboxlive but i do enjoy gaming and i'm good :-) just a suggestion rather than starting up something with another guy..or dump him and move on if you've talked about it and he doesn't care to change.
BigAssWhiteBoy

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2013
proud momma wrote:
hey names lina 19 my husband does the same thing lol if you wanna talk let me no ill send my email dnt want me number on here
hey smart girl..if it wont get u n trouble text me4566044 or email jjaries18.jj@gmail.com
victoria

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
hey im a bored bi 17 yearold anyone can tex+ me BUT you have to send a pic wit ur name and age...thanks
westsider

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2013
victoria wrote:
hey im a bored bi 17 yearold anyone can tex+ me BUT you have to send a pic wit ur name and age...thanks
Sure you are!
Colt

Euless, TX

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Hey I'm Victoria's bf guys stop texting and calling her she and I are tired of it and it's pissing me off so just stop girls if u want to then that's fine but no more guys
Smh

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2013
If u have a man u shouldn't be looking for "texting buddies" if playing the game is his hobby then u need to find u 1 cause trying to sit under him 24-7 isn't working. I can tell you're young cause your really just trying to make him jealous & think your doing something to get his attention but that almost always backfires & your gonna get the wrong reaction. But if your really looking for someone else to occupy your time then you're not ready nor do u need to be in a relationship.
Me too

Israel

#16 Apr 10, 2013
3472017847 older then 18 til 22 only chatting no sext
hmm

United States

#17 Apr 10, 2013
amond joe wrote:
Just looking for someone to chat with. My man thinks playing video games is so important. Maybe having a texting buddy might be the thing for me.
are you still looking for a conversation friend
BigasswhiteboyFA IL

Evansville, IN

#18 Apr 10, 2013
LMFAO! This big a$$ white boy... Go ahead and become txtn buddies with him... Fckn sex offender registered... Gonna end up catchin another charge is what will happen. Dumba$$ ppl. I swear...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married woman discreet fun 11 min helping hand 2
Laney Rhew from toyota 17 min Toyota worker2 29
Why are there so many woman beaters 17 min Real 8
Christi Gorman looks like a bull dog 34 min girl 3
where is post ab josh walker (Jul '13) 1 hr Sandleshoe 13
oh my god 1 hr becky 1
Darmstadt Music Emporium (Oct '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 12
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE