the pony is it worth the money
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yes

Paducah, KY

#45 Feb 18, 2013
Also I have never asked anyone for an extra, EVER. Don't want that it is not what I would call real smart to swap spit with a stripper. Just a pretty girl to talk to, have fun, and a few dances. You girls sit around or go out and smoke so much that it's hard to have a good time.
The real Yes

Tucker, GA

#46 Feb 18, 2013
No, the previous yes is not me... I have nothing rude or degrading to say to any of you ladies and you should know that.. The only time I get mean is when someone attacks me or one of you for no reason... So even though you were attacking me earlier for no reason, I forgive you :) just know in the future if its rude, mean, or degrading its not the YES you know :) P.S. just because I spend money and have particular girls I talk to doesnt mean things are going on in the back.. (Real talk)
yes

Paducah, KY

#47 Feb 18, 2013
wondered how long it would take to get you to post! You are so much fun to mess with, does captain save a ho have an outfit like superman?
The real Yes

Tucker, GA

#48 Feb 18, 2013
And to everyone else... If Dancer is who I think she is.. She does make good money, and she is a good person.. So you should all lay off of her, she does a better job of working the room then most. And I do understand what your saying about them smoking and spending time in the dressing room, I also know that while there on stage if you go up and tip the girl you like say a $5 or $10 and say "come see me when your done" that takes care of the problem.. To be truthful if I was one of them I would be spending the entire night in the back. I wouldn't even want to shake hands with some of the guys in there.. I can say this because I truly am a clean person... I hope I have helped solve everyone's problems, so I'm going back into my temporary Topix retirement, this site is freaking crazy..
yes

Paducah, KY

#49 Feb 18, 2013
The real Yes wrote:
And to everyone else... If Dancer is who I think she is.. She does make good money, and she is a good person.. So you should all lay off of her, she does a better job of working the room then most. And I do understand what your saying about them smoking and spending time in the dressing room, I also know that while there on stage if you go up and tip the girl you like say a $5 or $10 and say "come see me when your done" that takes care of the problem.. To be truthful if I was one of them I would be spending the entire night in the back. I wouldn't even want to shake hands with some of the guys in there.. I can say this because I truly am a clean person... I hope I have helped solve everyone's problems, so I'm going back into my temporary Topix retirement, this site is freaking crazy..
Just note that I did not leave you hanging, i let her know i was not you. Had to have a little fun with this stuff, was fun to get a rise out of her and to admit you too. actually don't know you or really have anything against you just I won't tease you anymore I promise. I have been there a couple of times by myself noticed the dancers were not really working either out smoking, in the dressing room, or sitting by the dressing room. i did have 1000 to spend but never got the chance either time. so i moved on to greener pastures and don't intend to go back. does amaze me that someone depending on people coming to there place of business would get on a public forum and insult customers. As for my guess of who dancer is, roxy or angel, could be lacy but i doubt it.
Lol

Worthville, KY

#50 Feb 18, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
THe grand is always there but never gets spent because you girls don't earn it, stay out of the parking lot, and dressing room get out and do your job and you will get it.
You have not stated your stage name so maybe I will print this out and come by and see who can figure out who you are. I am interested in your stock market investments, would love to see you go into a brokerage office with a wad of dollar bill to buy some apple stock! I can tell you for a fact nobody there is making enough to have what I would consider a nice home, car, and nest egg. Honey I've been around and know what you can make and it aint much working as a stripper in evansville. So if this is the best paying job you can get you don't have good options, PERIOD!
Very well said! Love how these strippers get on here and cry bout how bad they have it, and how its the only thing they can do to pay the bills! Because it pays so good! Lol! Please! We r not the men in there paying u a $ to show us ur nasty used up goods! No need to try & fool us. LMAO! We know better honey. Your just a nasty hoe & like being a hoe! So just admit it and quit making excuses for it!
Socrates

Owensboro, KY

#51 Feb 19, 2013
"Insulting the customers". Oh, look out, she's "insulting the customers" again. There she goes, "insulting the customers". Sometimes customers need insulting. Keeps their sense of entitlement in check just a bit.

Alright, Kiddos, time to gather 'round the fire for a paradox... sometimes the customers you treat the worst are the ones that tip the best. In an orderly universe, this would be blaspheme, but in ours, it's just a reality. It makes no sense, but, hey, I'm glad to accommodate. I'm a people person.

And I always thought it was "ho", not "hoe". A hoe is a gardening tool. A rather obtuse insult, wouldn't you say?
Hoes

United States

#52 Feb 19, 2013
Pony is worth The money if you find The right dancer. I went and The dancer Toni Murray gave me a private dance & some relief at a good price
plato

Paducah, KY

#53 Feb 19, 2013
Socrates wrote:
"Insulting the customers". Oh, look out, she's "insulting the customers" again. There she goes, "insulting the customers". Sometimes customers need insulting. Keeps their sense of entitlement in check just a bit.
Alright, Kiddos, time to gather 'round the fire for a paradox... sometimes the customers you treat the worst are the ones that tip the best. In an orderly universe, this would be blaspheme, but in ours, it's just a reality. It makes no sense, but, hey, I'm glad to accommodate. I'm a people person.
And I always thought it was "ho", not "hoe". A hoe is a gardening tool. A rather obtuse insult, wouldn't you say?
This might be the dumbest post I have ever read. Being on topix that is an accomplishment!
sos

Decatur, GA

#54 Feb 19, 2013
Take it im a female i go to the pony when i wont to. These girls are very nice if u ask them to set with u. I bought a few dances but i put alot cash on the stage when im there. These girls works hard to make a living and taking care of there family so if all da guys wonna run mouth then y dont u ask someone to set with cha not hard. These are very outgoing pep they dont need to be talked like trash. I think girls u might no who i am rappasent aka forever from da south fuck em low life hatters.
sos

Decatur, GA

#55 Feb 19, 2013
For me i have my pick who i reppasent cause they try to do better in them selfs i believe they can than be here. And they wont to be sum one than here. My dollazs u can have just paper
Nope

New York, NY

#56 Feb 19, 2013
Socrates wrote:
"Insulting the customers". Oh, look out, she's "insulting the customers" again. There she goes, "insulting the customers". Sometimes customers need insulting. Keeps their sense of entitlement in check just a bit.
Alright, Kiddos, time to gather 'round the fire for a paradox... sometimes the customers you treat the worst are the ones that tip the best. In an orderly universe, this would be blaspheme, but in ours, it's just a reality. It makes no sense, but, hey, I'm glad to accommodate. I'm a people person.
And I always thought it was "ho", not "hoe". A hoe is a gardening tool. A rather obtuse insult, wouldn't you say?
No, it is "hoe" the only "ho" is what Santa says, sorry!
Socrates

Owensboro, KY

#57 Feb 20, 2013
plato wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be the dumbest post I have ever read. Being on topix that is an accomplishment!
Thank you!
Lol

United States

#58 Feb 20, 2013
plato wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be the dumbest post I have ever read. Being on topix that is an accomplishment!
Exactly! Ever heard of spell check idiot?! LMAO! Wow! Nice try tho!!!
Lol

United States

#59 Feb 20, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is "hoe" the only "ho" is what Santa says, sorry!
LMAO! Some people just like to act smart, but the truth always comes out! Usually, right outta their own stupid mouth! Lol
huh

Eddyville, KY

#60 Feb 20, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Ever heard of spell check idiot?! LMAO! Wow! Nice try tho!!!
Help me out what was not spelled correctly, I am missing it and it's driving me nuts, so plesse what is it?
Socrates

Owensboro, KY

#61 Feb 21, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out what was not spelled correctly, I am missing it and it's driving me nuts, so plesse what is it?
There were no misspellings. You can stop looking.
knowyafacts

Tucker, GA

#62 Feb 21, 2013
How do I become a stripper. Very intrested and no clue how to go about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AdRiAn DaViSoN 29 min happy 9
jessica knight 41 min Benny 12
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 43 min sad 53
Nver buy a tv from WALMART.... 49 min lol 10
Any one know Chris Wolters, works a Berry? 52 min Awesome 2
White girls who like black pipe 1 hr Frank 22
Where to get Heroin 1 hr Sad 20

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages