Topix- make people use their real, fu...
Haley

Belvidere, IL

#22 Feb 3, 2013
I definitely agree. I also think that you should not be allowed to give out someone else's phone number
Stand up

United States

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Real names wrote:
<quoted text>
PERFECTLY SAID!!!! Lets try to shut this down!!! Thank you for your comment!
I would love to shut this site down! Sad part is I made a post earlier about slander on here, and it has magically disappeared. Start with the sponsors. We need to let them know we will not be utilizing their business if they continue to support this adult bullying site. I do not do anything and my name appeared on here. Never imagined in a million years I'd be on a topic. I'm flattered but yet I like to keep my life to myself.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#24 Feb 3, 2013
hahahaha
Real names

Tucker, GA

#25 Feb 3, 2013
donk wrote:
<quoted text>
Great now they're coming to get you too!
Let me put this in a language that someone with a small mind like you will understand.... Sites that do not make you accountable for your comments should not exist. It enables someone like you with a big mouth to spread rumors and say things that are untrue to compensate for something they do not have.
Real names

Tucker, GA

#26 Feb 3, 2013
Stand up wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to shut this site down! Sad part is I made a post earlier about slander on here, and it has magically disappeared. Start with the sponsors. We need to let them know we will not be utilizing their business if they continue to support this adult bullying site. I do not do anything and my name appeared on here. Never imagined in a million years I'd be on a topic. I'm flattered but yet I like to keep my life to myself.
Then let us do something about it!!! Who are the sponsors??? Who can we contact? If anyone knows who created this site, lets put their name up for comments.
Real names

Tucker, GA

#27 Feb 3, 2013
Haley wrote:
I definitely agree. I also think that you should not be allowed to give out someone else's phone number
We have to get the creator of this site's attention!! Lets keep this post as number one every time someone gets on then may be we can make our points clear. This site is not acceptable and we want changes made!
donk

Tucker, GA

#28 Feb 3, 2013
Real names wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me put this in a language that someone with a small mind like you will understand.... Sites that do not make you accountable for your comments should not exist. It enables someone like you with a big mouth to spread rumors and say things that are untrue to compensate for something they do not have.
I am so sorry that my mind is not that small it's actually very open lol and to add you know me so well yet you tell me a rumor I've spread? I will ne waiting and yes you are right I have a big mouth you know why? Because it's for people like you quick to think you know someone and judging you're a hypocrite because you just tried to bully me and be little me SIT DOWN!
Did you get that?
Stand up

United States

#29 Feb 3, 2013
Real names wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let us do something about it!!! Who are the sponsors??? Who can we contact? If anyone knows who created this site, lets put their name up for comments.
Looks like it's time to do some homework. Luckily I know some people with the city also. I plan to find the sponsors, and anyone else responsible for this site. Either they should monitor the posts, or make them post from a Facebook page to show who they are. That will eliminate a lot of the gossip and lies. Personally I think the whole site should be shut down because I have yet to see any valuable information on here that would positively represent someone. It's all negative nonsense.
Real names

Tucker, GA

#30 Feb 3, 2013
donk wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry that my mind is not that small it's actually very open lol and to add you know me so well yet you tell me a rumor I've spread? I will ne waiting and yes you are right I have a big mouth you know why? Because it's for people like you quick to think you know someone and judging you're a hypocrite because you just tried to bully me and be little me SIT DOWN!
Did you get that?
I believe you are commenting on MY POST... I did not ask for your opinion nor did anyone else. I m stating what this site is about and ur trying to call people out who are having serious issues. So what's ur name? U haven't had anything positive to say since this started.
Stand up

United States

#31 Feb 3, 2013
Keep this post on the top, we fell to number 3! Haha
Real names

Tucker, GA

#32 Feb 3, 2013
Stand up wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it's time to do some homework. Luckily I know some people with the city also. I plan to find the sponsors, and anyone else responsible for this site. Either they should monitor the posts, or make them post from a Facebook page to show who they are. That will eliminate a lot of the gossip and lies. Personally I think the whole site should be shut down because I have yet to see any valuable information on here that would positively represent someone. It's all negative nonsense.
Yes, I am behind u!!! I wish I knew who you were so I could shake your hand! Thank you so much for the post!
truth

Jeffersonville, IN

#33 Feb 3, 2013
Real names wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are commenting on MY POST... I did not ask for your opinion nor did anyone else. I m stating what this site is about and ur trying to call people out who are having serious issues. So what's ur name? U haven't had anything positive to say since this started.
when you got on here and posted,you asked for someone's opinion,when you didn't get the answer you wanted you try to tell that person you didn't ask for their opinion,by the way what's your REAL name
donk

Tucker, GA

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Real names wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post? Please do tell me when you got rights to this post? Because you created it right so that makes it yours and if someone wants to say something they can't right? Haha You're funny to say the least. Actually maybe you need to read again because I actually did. You know for you to act as if you're smarter or better than me I will pray for you and yep I brought my father in this and I'm sure you will have a problem with that one too huh? I am not here to please you nor anyone else. Once you all understand we aren't here to please everyone else, life will be so much better!
haha

United States

#35 Feb 3, 2013
So basically your saying you are all for censorship. Yet you complain when some one censors you. The city of evansville has nothing to do with topix nor do they have any jurisdiction to do anything about topix. The "sponsors" are the companies who have the ads on topix... Any they are usually Internet hamming ads, who don't give a rats ass about you or your anti-topix stand. If you don't like what is said on topix, then simply choose not to log onto topix. Your post is ridiculous, you are ridiculous, and you should shoot your self in the head.

That is all!
haha

United States

#36 Feb 3, 2013
*internet gaming sites*
haha

United States

#37 Feb 3, 2013
Ps... Sign on with Facebook??? Show of hands... How many people here have fake Facebook accounts?
Real names

Tucker, GA

#38 Feb 3, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>when you got on here and posted,you asked for someone's opinion,when you didn't get the answer you wanted you try to tell that person you didn't ask for their opinion,by the way what's your REAL name
If real names were mandatory for everyone, I would be proud to tell you. I would love for everyone's post to automatically appear with their real name and see what happens. I am not ashamed of anything I have said.
Real names

Tucker, GA

#39 Feb 3, 2013
haha wrote:
So basically your saying you are all for censorship. Yet you complain when some one censors you. The city of evansville has nothing to do with topix nor do they have any jurisdiction to do anything about topix. The "sponsors" are the companies who have the ads on topix... Any they are usually Internet hamming ads, who don't give a rats ass about you or your anti-topix stand. If you don't like what is said on topix, then simply choose not to log onto topix. Your post is ridiculous, you are ridiculous, and you should shoot your self in the head.
That is all!
Bullying at its finest ladies and gentlemen.
Stand up

United States

#40 Feb 3, 2013
Wow! Shoot yourself in the head? It's posts like that that make this site awful. Why would you tell someone that? The city won't have nothing to do with this site, but they will know where to start to get it eliminated or corrected. Now you go read a bible and help yourself. The sponsors, if they get enough negative feedback for supporting this site, will maybe think twice about who they are supporting. It's a start, not saying it will get anywhere, but people can make a difference.
Stand up

United States

#41 Feb 3, 2013
haha wrote:
Ps... Sign on with Facebook??? Show of hands... How many people here have fake Facebook accounts?
14 WFIE went to using a Facebook account to comment on their columns. I think it has been very effective in keeping the negative and rude comments off. If you don't have a Facebook account then you just don't get to make rumors and lies on here. Simple as that;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitch (Nov '12) 18 min Snitchville 19
Emma Beans 21 min Good good 12
Obama smoked Trump last night 23 min Dont forget 8
Missing handicapped girl 1 hr Praying for the best 363
Pepe 1 hr friend 2
BI MEN of eville 1 hr sounds good 53
Michael farmer 1 hr Farmer voice 21

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance