Best Daycare in Evansville?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mommy Dearest

Newburgh, IN

#34 Jun 27, 2012
babymomma532 wrote:
wow, why do people continue to hate on somebody trying to right? pretty simple minded and petty:/. Everybody has a past, at least they doing the right thing and doing something positive, I give them props, cause haters always gonna hate cause they dont know how to do ish else
THANK YOU!!!
daycare

United States

#41 Jun 28, 2012
The best is Central I think. I worked there for years and loved it.
No side

United States

#42 Jun 28, 2012
Everybody has gd daycares its women in bizness always gd thing sad yall battering something ppl wrk hard for now sayin tht workers tht been terminated or parents tht dont handle biz and get terminated well its not daycares fault thts who bashes daycares ...i aint on nobody side but I know tht I only see 1 group gettin jumped on and I know for a fact good ppl I know all the daycare owners they all cool but yall goin in on some gd ppl jcw yall kp doin yAll dont let these clowns stop yall
Anonymous
#48 Jul 1, 2012
your welcome :) it seems as though evansville is the gathering place for all the haters in the world, some people cant stand to see anyone doing good :)
Mommy Dearest

Newburgh, IN

#49 Jul 1, 2012
babymomma532 wrote:
your welcome :) it seems as though evansville is the gathering place for all the haters in the world, some people cant stand to see anyone doing good :)
sad but,so true.
Anonymous
#50 Jul 1, 2012
just like the stupid post putting down women because of they race saying all white women smoke meth and kill they kids, my husband is black and my babies are bi racial and dont get high and I am not trashy, some ppl just have nothing better to do. miserable people I swear, guess thats why I dont drink the water lol:)
same here

Tucker, GA

#51 Feb 10, 2013
This place "looks" joyfull its all a front these people r fake as they cld get! I woul never take my child to Ms. D AS SHETHINKS OF HERSELF! All they worry bout is partyin. Thats for real
happy parent

Huntsville, AL

#52 Feb 10, 2013
My youngest son attended Central for three years. He enjoyed it and learned a lot. Staff was caring and everyone knew his name. He loved going to Willard and trips around the block as well as field trips. They have lots of family nights and events we enjoyed.

My job location changed and that's the only reason I pulled him out. My only concern was the proximity to Berry Plastics. There are a lot of chemicals in there and I always had the concern of an industrial accident or spill in the back of my mind.

Whatever you decide, it is always tough making the decision to have others look after your most precious one! Mother's intuition goes a long way! Best of luck whatever you decide.
O M G

United States

#56 Feb 11, 2013
Right she only is in it for the money! An the play off for their drug money!! Promise u it's a getto ass place that servers whatever the microwave will whip up! She is the ONLY one on here commenting the "good" comments, PROMISE THAT!
O M G

United States

#57 Feb 11, 2013
IF it was so good the mommas would be on here WITH THEIR real names giving the thumbs up!! But nope obviously the crack dealers didnt serve up their customers today lmmfao stupid asses
Beware

Evansville, IN

#58 Apr 17, 2014
I sent my 2 yr old to A Joyful Child's Placer for about 8 months. My mother in law would pick him up daily and she always noticed he was in a high chair. She assumed it was snack time. One day she showed up at an unexpected time and he was sitting in a high chair in a dark room with other kids sleeping around him. Apparently, he didn't want to nap so instead of playing w/ him or letting him play quietly he was locked in a chair. Note: no teachers were even in the room with him. Also the workers were always really defensive if she asked about naps and snacks like. These are basic questions mom's wonder about. That was the last time we ever went there.
Melissa Kinswa

Louisville, KY

#59 Jul 16, 2014
What do you think of central?
Beware wrote:
I sent my 2 yr old to A Joyful Child's Placer for about 8 months. My mother in law would pick him up daily and she always noticed he was in a high chair. She assumed it was snack time. One day she showed up at an unexpected time and he was sitting in a high chair in a dark room with other kids sleeping around him. Apparently, he didn't want to nap so instead of playing w/ him or letting him play quietly he was locked in a chair. Note: no teachers were even in the room with him. Also the workers were always really defensive if she asked about naps and snacks like. These are basic questions mom's wonder about. That was the last time we ever went there.
carissa

Fort Wayne, IN

#60 Sep 26, 2014
There is a woman named Tamera McDowell thatl does second shifti in her home..she only keeps like four kids at a time..her rates are low..she plays games, does crafts, takes them places..she is awesome..she has kept my son alot..even overnight on wknds when I wanted to go out. Shevis on facebook..my son loves her
Chrissy

Evansville, IN

#61 Jan 11, 2016
I had problems years ago with Methodist Temple Day Care. My son was 1 years old at the time, but you drop him off with one teacher. At the end of the day, about 4pm, only one teacer with a room of 25 kids. They might have "students" there but all they do is watch. No interactions with the kids. So how is one teacher suppose to care for that many little ones? I changed him to another daycare that has at least two if not three teachers in the room. You see them reading the kids books or doing crafts. That place is High Point, should try them if they have openings. And the director is easy to talk to, unlike the other daycare. I didn't see any crafts, reading or anything with the kids. I saw the kids having diaper changes and food served and that is it. I don't know how they got the rating they do, I think it is bc the universities send their students during the school year and makes them look good.
Darcia

Nashville, IN

#62 Feb 2, 2016
mother wrote:
My son attends Methodist temples day camp over summer breaks an school breaks I have no complaints they go on field trips almost daily and are fed nutritious meals an snacks it is pricey but I chose to take him there over the new schools daycare that started this yr at his elementary school also before elementary he went to milestones absolutely loved it there they nearly potty trained him for me an was ready for kindergarten when it came time
How much is this per week?
Darcia

Nashville, IN

#63 Feb 2, 2016
How much is the Central Child Care per week"
Tinkerbell

United States

#64 Oct 25, 2016
bugsy wrote:
Central. Or High Pointe West my teenagers went to these from infancy until first grade. Not sure if they are doing kindergarten anymore. I liked thee Garden School off of greenriver rd also
The garden school is a great place. But don't let judy know that you call them a day care .according to Judy she is a school.
Jamie

Evansville, IN

#65 Jan 5, 2017
Hello Happy New Year! Just relocated here for work and looking for a child care place for my 20-month old baby. Any update and recommendations on where I can go? I have called a few places and they have a waitlist of 1-2 years, I do not know what to do between now and then.... Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Yvette

Evansville, IN

#66 Jan 19, 2017
Jamie wrote:
Hello Happy New Year! Just relocated here for work and looking for a child care place for my 20-month old baby. Any update and recommendations on where I can go? I have called a few places and they have a waitlist of 1-2 years, I do not know what to do between now and then.... Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
What ever you do, stay away from High Point East on Tutor. By far the worst childcare experience I've had. I'm so glad I was able to find an opening somewhere else. The place is dirty, and they are always changing staff (1st red flag). I would get calls at least once a week stating my child is vomiting and he would have to be picked up. Every time I would take him to the Dr.(I work at the hospital) and he was never ill. They swore he was supervised at all times but refused to let me see the recording when asked. Now at his new childcare I have not had that problem once. Take your money elsewhere! I'm not sure how they received 3 stars on paths to quality, but I'm sure that list needs to be updated!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old TV Commercials 5 min Hillbillies in co... 9
Amy grannan arrested: shooter? 6 min Hillbillies in co... 1
I know u methville 13 min Meth City 34
To teens growing into women 27 min Meth City 15
outta what zodiac sign is the best in bed (Oct '12) 1 hr OnlyOne 60
big Fredrick and angel brooks 4 hr Jpack 31
Daisy at the pony 5 hr JustSomeGuyWithPants 2

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance