Best Daycare in Evansville?

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
neednamny

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2011
I need a great place. Money is no object. Actually narrowed it down to two...Methodist Temple and Central Child Care. Opinions?
shadow

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Kellys kiddie Kare llc, they do a great job there track record speaks for itself, great home daycares, family atmosphere and they learn while going on field trips!!! Awesome place I feel very secure leaving my kids!!!
Mommy1

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2012
My personal preference is Central Child care. They r pricey, but my son has been there for 3 yrs now!
mother

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2012
My son attends Methodist temples day camp over summer breaks an school breaks I have no complaints they go on field trips almost daily and are fed nutritious meals an snacks it is pricey but I chose to take him there over the new schools daycare that started this yr at his elementary school also before elementary he went to milestones absolutely loved it there they nearly potty trained him for me an was ready for kindergarten when it came time
love it

United States

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Bright Beginnings
the H

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Child life center at evv arc .. 5star
lovingkellys

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2012
I love kellys all my kids went or gone there and my oldest is turning 17
ReallyThough

Evansville, IN

#9 Jun 24, 2012
High Point West... Haven't had a problem. Teachers are sweet and my kids love them. Most of the teachers are educated in early child development and are great with the kids. My 3 have been going for 3 years now and have no complaints.
thebest

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2012
Here we grow there are locations on the east and west side the lady who owns the buisness is a wonderful lady and the daycare is ran extremely well
dontgotohighpoin teast

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jun 24, 2012
highpoint east is horrible! Had our child there for a little while (while actively looking for a better place), nothing but kids kicking, hitting, spitting...no structure. And for $140/week, it was totally NOT worth it!
the best hands down

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2012
A Joyful Child's World is the best place you can take your kids. The staff is very loving and caring and really pay attention to my kids. If there is ever an issue it is resolved quickly. Check it out they have two locations!
bestdaycare

Newburgh, IN

#14 Jun 25, 2012
the best hands down wrote:
A Joyful Child's World is the best place you can take your kids. The staff is very loving and caring and really pay attention to my kids. If there is ever an issue it is resolved quickly. Check it out they have two locations!
They have now hired a preschool teacher with a degree, that teach at both of her locations, and she is great, they go on lots of field trips and the kids never want to go home when the parents come to pick them up, facility is always clean,and smelling fresh they take alot of time and effort with their children, go for a tour, you can see for yourself...
bugsy

Akron, OH

#15 Jun 25, 2012
Central. Or High Pointe West my teenagers went to these from infancy until first grade. Not sure if they are doing kindergarten anymore. I liked thee Garden School off of greenriver rd also
best daycare

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Jun 25, 2012
Small impressions childcare is the best daycare i know. My child goes there and they take great care of him. It is also very clean and well organized.
hmm

United States

#19 Jun 25, 2012
I have a friend who takes her kids to joyful childs world....and they have nothin but POSITIVE things to say about it....and they are old enuf to talk and say what goes on...what they do...what they eat!!!!! And its always good things....along wit going on field trips and learning things....also a lot of activities!!!!!!
Central

Evansville, IN

#20 Jun 25, 2012
my mother has worked at central for six years now!!! its and amazing place.. its pricey but worth it
Mother goose

Dale, IN

#22 Jun 25, 2012
Small Impressions Childcare is the best there is! My kids have been going there for years and their new facility Is amazing! I love the staff they are always so kind and helpful and they truly care!
truthbtold

Florence, KY

#27 Jun 26, 2012
I have child that attends A Joyful Child's World and my child cries every time it's time to go home so that let's you know that they are doing their job and a lot more! So whoever trying to bash this place needs to get a life! A Joyful Child's World is doing a great job! Love all the director and staff!!
ona side

United States

#29 Jun 26, 2012
I used to work at a joyful childs world loved the kids to death but was very unorganzied at the time I've heard that they r getting things together though
Anonymous
#33 Jun 27, 2012
wow, why do people continue to hate on somebody trying to right? pretty simple minded and petty:/. Everybody has a past, at least they doing the right thing and doing something positive, I give them props, cause haters always gonna hate cause they dont know how to do ish else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sophia at the Pony 2 min Hmmm 6
Gia Noell 4 min Hmmm 2
Drug bust on maxwell earlier ??? 23 min Misfit 6
Leatherface changes profile pic daily 52 min word 5
Ashley Wenk 1 hr Dummy 15
julie kathleen houser 1 hr BigCockSlanher 2
Ali johnson-bell. Poor girl 2 hr Star 7

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance