United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

U jus nastee if gutta wanted u y he not wit u he even told all da homies he couldnt turn a ho into a housewife talkin bout u u hang wit a click full of nastee bittches all u look tired act thirsty errybody said u got that herpes cols sores round yo lips and gutta said dat cooch smell rotten have a seat wit wearin all dat weave an makeup not natural
vanilley ncherries

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

>< waahhhha
FACT

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

she be trickin
JASMINE CAMPBELL

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

TRICKIN?? HAHA! AND GUTTA SAID WAT? HERPES? BITCH PLEASE! WEN HAVE I EVER HAD COLD SORES ON MY MOUTH?? YAW WEAK ASS BITCHES IS FUNNY! U PROLLY WAS SUCKIN GUTTAS DICK AND HE DIDNT WANT U! HAVE A SEAT! BITCH I HAVE TWO JOBS, OWN CAR & CRIB, AND TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS BY MY DAMN SELF!! YO BITCH MADE ASS WOULD RUN TO TOPIX SO U COULD HIDE! HO U LUCKY I HAD TIME TO GET ON HERE & ARUGE WIT YO LAME BROKE ASS!! AND COOCH SMELL ROTTEN??? LOL NEVER! HOW U LAY UP WIT A BITCH & HAVE 3 KIDS WIT HER IF HER PUSSY SMELL ROTTEN?? WAT U MAD CUZ YAW DIDNT HAVE NO BABY?? BITCH GO KILL YOSELF!
JASMINE CAMPBELL

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I ALREADY KNO THIS IS PROLLY HIS BITCH MADE GURLFRIEND OR A BITCH THAT HE HIT & QUIT!! YAW BITCHES CAN SAY WAT YAW WANT JUS MAKE SURE U PUT "PAID & INDEPENDENT" IN FRONT OF IT!!
febbaby

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

lol @ how u gonna lay up and have 3 kids and smell like coo coo bhahaha lawd jassy your funny.
Team# get them bitchhhhhhh!!!
babygirl2235

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Yu knoo jordan cain hit u run tell that
Lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Wasn't she messing with Gutta's brother/cousin Isaiah Green???
JASMINE CAMPBELL

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Bitch please! Jordan & Zay hit?? Them is my muhfuckin brothers! Go get sum money hoe! don't watch me watch TV!! love tha attention though!!
bahaha

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Is tosha dating him???
TROLOLOLOLOL

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

you nasty blacks still going on and on? how sad
Smh

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Jasmine is all those kids his cause somebody in Yo family told me the last two is maybe babies!!
started now

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

who maybe?? and she just said all of rhem gutters smh -______-. y'all leave jas alone damn..
Lmao

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Rite Yall sum haters forreal
ratchetness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

This is too funny....Because he's in prison and Ya'll arguing about visitation and conjugal visits....just go put some money on them books so he won't have to lube up for toothpaste....besides I know he's a dummy.....so whoever is fuking with him is just as dumb....it took jasmine three babies to figure it out....but she's work I give her that.....but if u want people to start taking you serious well u need to stop talking ratchet pictures on Facebook.....you have potential to be something more than what your surroundings are....start thinking about wanting more for yourself because the donut bank is a job and that's it.....yes you do take care of those children but you're supposed to....so don't brag on that....your doing good but I can see you doing much more with yourself.....lose the moochers and the ratchetness.
Makaveli the Don

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I ment to say would beat dat up. correction
white boi

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

you ever mess with a white boy?? I be seeing you around. Im 23 buff and trying to see wtf up with yo ass hmu.
jasmine campbell

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Gurl boo! THIS SHIT IS SO FUNNY TO ME! MAYBE BABIES?? YAW WISH MY BABIES WASNT JAMARS! HAVE YAW SEEN MY GURLS? THEY ALL LOOK JUST LIKE THEY DADDY!! PLEASE FALL BACK!! I AINT NEVER FUCKED WIT NONE OF MY BRAS (ZAY OR WHITE BOY JORDAN) AND BITCH ALL MY PICS GET OUTSTANDING REVIEWS ON F.B!!! ON MY SOUL! AND WORK AT THA DONUT BANK?? GURL I AINT WORKED THERE SINCE 2010! GURL IM A HOME HEALTH AID & I WORK AT THE LIQUOR STORE!! DONT WATCH ME WATCH TV AND GET YA SHIT RIGHT HOE!! LMFAO
wrongperson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

jasmine campbell wrote:
Gurl boo! THIS SHIT IS SO FUNNY TO ME! MAYBE BABIES?? YAW WISH MY BABIES WASNT JAMARS! HAVE YAW SEEN MY GURLS? THEY ALL LOOK JUST LIKE THEY DADDY!! PLEASE FALL BACK!! I AINT NEVER FUCKED WIT NONE OF MY BRAS (ZAY OR WHITE BOY JORDAN) AND BITCH ALL MY PICS GET OUTSTANDING REVIEWS ON F.B!!! ON MY SOUL! AND WORK AT THA DONUT BANK?? GURL I AINT WORKED THERE SINCE 2010! GURL IM A HOME HEALTH AID & I WORK AT THE LIQUOR STORE!! DONT WATCH ME WATCH TV AND GET YA SHIT RIGHT HOE!! LMFAO
If anything everybody is laughing at you....it wasn't her wh posted that. I'm on your friends list and I'm a guy. I always thought you had more sense than your sister but I was wrong. Ya'll both trifling....you have no class....you're a mother of two or is it three I can't remember....bottom line is you're a mother with no discretion. Maybe you're just too young to realize you can do better with yourself....I'm not saying that you don't take care of your kids because I know you do. As a matter of fact gutta always say you was cool mother but he just didn't like how you carried yourself. You just need to grow up and and realize you're more than just a pretty face. Before you know it you'll be 30 with nothing to show for it. FYI.....your outstanding reviews are only from folks who are as ratchet as you or a guy who just wants to stab.
wrongperson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Ps....no I don't want to get at you....im just someone who is cool with gutta snd just w a nt those kids to something different than what you're use too seeing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darmstadt Discussions

Search the Darmstadt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
wtf women 8 min happyinlove 7
Neck tattoos 8 min Opinions 16
Paul Riddle 14 min MD for Life 11
Lee Jorgensen 16 min hmmm 10
Am I too old for a belly ring? (Jun '13) 19 min hello 40
Black LMT in Evansville 20 min iufan9 1
White boys that love Black girls (Jun '13) 21 min hello 408
•••
•••