Did med 1st open back up?

Did med 1st open back up?

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

Mastaj25

Union, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
I was driving past there saw cars in lot and open sign does anyone know if they got a new doc?
angela

New Albany, IN

#2 Apr 8, 2013
they don't have a new doctor yet but they started doing the injections again they say it will be another two to four weeks before they can write prescriptions
anon

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Is this place still a pill mill?
InFO

New Albany, IN

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Also they no longer accept medicaid

Since: Nov 11

Florence, KY

#5 Apr 21, 2013
InFO wrote:
Also they no longer accept medicaid
They do accept medicaid, just not Kentucky Medicaid. People need to get their stories straight. Seems like everyone has something to say, but most of the time are full of crap.
amber

Newburgh, IN

#6 Apr 21, 2013
Who cares?
cartman

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 21, 2013
us junkies care.
need a doc

Evansville, IN

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Do they accept new patients? I need my pills!! How much do they charge if you have no insurance?
WOW

New Albany, IN

#9 Apr 22, 2013
concerned beyond belief wrote:
<quoted text> They do accept medicaid, just not Kentucky Medicaid. People need to get their stories straight. Seems like everyone has something to say, but most of the time are full of crap.
NO they dont. I have it and was a patient there for 4 years and i recieved a letter and i have IN Medicaid stating that they no longer cover that pain clinic. You can call IN Medicaid at 800-403-0864 and they will tell you this as well.
WOW

New Albany, IN

#10 Apr 22, 2013
need a doc wrote:
Do they accept new patients? I need my pills!! How much do they charge if you have no insurance?
They aren't writing scripts right now. Just doing injections.
yes

Fishers, IN

#11 Apr 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't writing scripts right now. Just doing injections.
Yes they are! They are just re evaluating everyone which takes up to four hours. And they are trying to recommend other meds instead of what the other doctor gave you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Nicole mathes nudes 11 min The Management 12
Bookstore (Nov '15) 13 min justsayin 8
ashley wilson 15 min fr tho 1
women who put partying and sex before they kids (Jul '16) 19 min Que 26
Tank Oldham 22 min Curious 4
Heather West 28 min Just saying 10
New restaurant in newburgh 37 min Grill Dog 3

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance