why is sex with a stripper so much mo...

why is sex with a stripper so much more fun?

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

goodkush

Hilliard, OH

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Is it the way they move their body, the way they bounce that culo or what...trip reports accepted GO!
ridiculous

Florence, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2013
maybe it's playing chicken with STDs that gets you excited. "Will I get HIV? Hepatitis A..B..C? How bout Herpes? Or HPV?"

Good luck with that.
lmao

Tucker, GA

#3 Apr 20, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
maybe it's playing chicken with STDs that gets you excited. "Will I get HIV? Hepatitis A..B..C? How bout Herpes? Or HPV?"
Good luck with that.
you must be upset, your girls pu... smells like fish?
spencer

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Its a little judgemental to assume strippers carry disease and that im more llikely to catch one if I sleep with her vs a random at a bar? I know many dancers who dont sleep with guys from club for any amount...but ive banged plenty of evile slags for dinner and a movie so about 50...now who is dirtier?
Yep

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 20, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
maybe it's playing chicken with STDs that gets you excited. "Will I get HIV? Hepatitis A..B..C? How bout Herpes? Or HPV?"
Good luck with that.
I agree. Kind of like Russian roulette... I know not all are...promiscuous, but a lot are. Good luck.
Really

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
maybe it's playing chicken with STDs that gets you excited. "Will I get HIV? Hepatitis A..B..C? How bout Herpes? Or HPV?"
Good luck with that.
Or scabies
dayglohh

Newburgh, IN

#7 Apr 20, 2013
spencer wrote:
Its a little judgemental to assume strippers carry disease and that im more llikely to catch one if I sleep with her vs a random at a bar? I know many dancers who dont sleep with guys from club for any amount...but ive banged plenty of evile slags for dinner and a movie so about 50...now who is dirtier?
So true. Just because she let's people look doesn't always mean she lets people touch. I know girls that have a different boyfriend they are sleeping with every month. When danced I had one boyfriend that I ended up marrying when I quit dancing. Don't hate on what you don't know. I could insult you like you have me but I'm not going to do that for a few reasons. There are some dirty girls that dance just like there are dirty girls that don't dance.
Dancer

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Apr 21, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
maybe it's playing chicken with STDs that gets you excited. "Will I get HIV? Hepatitis A..B..C? How bout Herpes? Or HPV?"
Good luck with that.
Ignorance...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Chris Mayes get Terminated from J E She... 6 min lol 19
Leaving for awhile 10 min ruby slippers 38
I never wanted anybody so bad 17 min ruby slippers 42
topix is the devil 19 min ruby slippers 9
Wigger slapping 20 min Tisk tisk 15
Say what you mean, mean what you say 21 min Tisk tisk 12
Air conditioner fixed???? 34 min Concerned 1

Darmstadt Jobs

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages