balls hanging from vehicle bumpers

balls hanging from vehicle bumpers

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

haha

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 12, 2013
I've been seeing a lot more of little penis idiots lately feeling the need to dangle fake testicles off the back of they're bumpers I say grow a real set because they look tacky and ridiculous its like oooh the car has balls but the driver doesn't ...
single lady

Burlington, KY

#2 Jun 12, 2013
I've seen them a lot lately too. Very tacky
lame

La Vergne, TN

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Let people do to their vehicles as they please..I bet you have bumper stickers on your car if so noone care of your political views or who you support or donate to..free country
Ted Bundy

Evansville, IN

#4 Jun 12, 2013
haha wrote:
I've been seeing a lot more of little penis idiots lately feeling the need to dangle fake testicles off the back of they're bumpers I say grow a real set because they look tacky and ridiculous its like oooh the car has balls but the driver doesn't ...
I saw you the other day running down the street behind that car with those rubber balls in your mouth. I was seeing the teabagging tailgater.
Aint that it

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Ted Bundy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you the other day running down the street behind that car with those rubber balls in your mouth. I was seeing the teabagging tailgater.
U r so right! LoL!!!!!!
sorry not really

Columbus, IN

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Ted Bundy wrote:
<quoted text>
.and the first thing that came to your mind was balls bouncing off your chin nice
bubba d

Charlestown, IN

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Who gives a $hit. It ain't your car/truck. You ain't perfect I bet there is something you do that is tacky. Me personally I'd rather have balls hanging then eyebrows people put over there head lights..it is your right to customize your car/truck however you want...wasted your time on a stupid topic
Bubba Gump

Columbus, IN

#8 Jun 13, 2013
it's immature to have balls hanging off your vehicle plain and simple and it looks tacky it's not about a free society I had no idea they were that many people on here that like fake nut sacks
idiots

Kutztown, PA

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Bubba Gump wrote:
it's immature to have balls hanging off your vehicle plain and simple and it looks tacky it's not about a free society I had no idea they were that many people on here that like fake nut sacks
what is it to you? U r on here crying about fake balls hanging off a bumper of someone else's car. Who is the immature one? It may be tacky, but so are people that wear socks with sandals. Do you, in your self-righteousness, deem it necessary to set those people on the correct path?? Soooo many fashion statements are tacky, like wearing pants too big that they won't stay up on a mf'ers a $$. Do you complain about that? I hope u get offended every time you see a set of fake nuts because you are so damn simple that of all the tacky crap that happens, you choose this simple accessory to whine and snivel about.. so few do it. Pick out something meaningful to lose sleep over for f**ksakes. Red necks do somethin and its a crime but these yard apes act foish all the time and everybody turns their head..
silly

Columbus, IN

#10 Jun 13, 2013
and you're on here complaining about people complaining about fake balls hahaha get a life dude they are tacky though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany smith 7 min Lmfao 3
Rob dillard what females been talking to him si... 17 min Keep lying 42
Areiels mugshots 1 hr South 3
Tatiana O'Malley 1 hr THE REALLilrussia 28
Christmas presents 2 hr Itsok 22
honesty 2 hr The husband 6
Who is the younger dark haired cashier at easts... 4 hr Anonymous 4

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance