seriously how come it takes me hrs be...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
exspurt

Evansville, IN

#22 Feb 11, 2013
Are you married?
looking

United States

#23 Feb 11, 2013
It may have to do with visual stimuli. Not saying this is you but let me share a story. My x husband was introduced to sex way before puberty and some really sick shit that no kid should see, do or havr done to them. As he got older nother could get him off unless it was taboo visual stimuli or fantasy talk of things taboo to our culture. Sad but true. Make sure not to cross any lines but try finding someone willing to let you say certian things or look at things during. Only u know what truely takes your mind over thr top so u can get off. If this doesnt help then yes see a urologist to be sure everything is functioning. And be open with your woman about how u like to be touched and talked to. Best of luck
hey

Newburgh, IN

#24 Feb 11, 2013
I know it all wrote:
I dont think any of us are jealous. if your not gay then she must be pretty dam ugly....just sayin
No it doesn't matter what she looks like. I'm a nice looking man and u could get me the baddest sexiest chick and I would go forever and not get off she would truly enjoy every minute of it but I wouldn't cause I can't get off.
screw it im doin it

Newburgh, IN

#25 Feb 11, 2013
hey wrote:
Most men get off really fast but I can't get off for hrs and sometimes I cannot even get off at all
Man I have the same issue. It's been so bad at times that I just give up. Mine is due to medication though I believe. I'd just take it in stride if I was you. I bet you don't get many complaints from women! Haha. But if you are seriously concerned I'd ask your doctor. It could be do to something as simple as lack of sensitivity in the nerves, normal, or (not trying to scare you) it could be something with your prostate gland although I doubt that because usually if that's the case you'd have trouble holding an erection as well. I hope I was of some help. I wish you luck in finding out what causes this issue for you.
screw it im doin it

Newburgh, IN

#26 Feb 11, 2013
Also try not to focus on getting off. Stressing about it will not let your muscles relax. I know it's hard to do but that's what helps me.
Know it all

Willowbrook, IL

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Called retarted ejaculation ...... Usually side effect from medication..... I just love the clinical name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black woman looking for white man 4 min Interested 7
Ouch! Tin Man closing its restaurant! 12 min haha 46
lgbtq 24 min Wtf 25
I HATE You 31 min Methville 56
Jason Cox has AIDS 35 min lib1 1
Gabby rice/hardin 38 min GetOutOfHere 6
John Mathew Stephenson is INNOCENT 39 min JIMMYK 1

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance