need too know

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Anyone had any trouble with Officer J. Taylor? Deaconess area? Any info would help thanks.
former deac employee

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

need too know wrote:
Anyone had any trouble with Officer J. Taylor? Deaconess area? Any info would help thanks.
If I remembering the right guy he is a real ass... Such a tool I worked er with him occasionally he has a huge attitude prob
He said it was ok

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

He's probably like Burris....deprived of sex cause his dick don't get hard. Just MY opinion
1600 Kerth

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

He is a bitch.he always says his prob cause is he smells marijuana wtf dude grow up
Hrmm

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yes! Ughhh! Can't stand him!!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yea he likes to f*ck with ppl for no reason. He's almost as bad as Steve Hicks. Hell Evansville just gave Hicks the cop of the year award. What a joke.
wondering

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Thanks for the info guys!He gave me a broken nose and two huge black eyes and I never touched him going too trial soon hope too get this bitch's badge. He had no biz being a cop.
wah

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

wondering wrote:
Thanks for the info guys!He gave me a broken nose and two huge black eyes and I never touched him going too trial soon hope too get this bitch's badge. He had no biz being a cop.
Which J. Taylor? There's more than one.... Did it happen at Deaconess or in the "area"? And black eyes go along with a broken nose usually so those were just freebies. Just sayin'.
Hellno

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

In Deaconess and it was the short one with the loud mouth and the nasty attitude. He was getting his ass whipped by a dude in the room next too me so I guess he decided to man handle me. And why do you even ask? He never identified himself as a police officer and a lot of people have had trouble with the little snot! Oh and there were 4 people in jail from Deaconess that weekend. Something is wrong an its the cops!
wah

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Hellno wrote:
In Deaconess and it was the short one with the loud mouth and the nasty attitude. He was getting his ass whipped by a dude in the room next too me so I guess he decided to man handle me. And why do you even ask? He never identified himself as a police officer and a lot of people have had trouble with the little snot! Oh and there were 4 people in jail from Deaconess that weekend. Something is wrong an its the cops!
I asked because once again, you didn't specify a first name and there is more than one officer with that same name. Plus.... you said "Deaconess area"-that could mean inside the hospital or the neighborhood where the hospital is located. You're the one that posted the question ....... Don't get pissy when someone tries to clarify.
trouble

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Hellno wrote:
Stay out of trouble and you won't get thumped by EPD. Sounds pretty simple to me. I've met him and did not have an issue but I wasn't doing anything wrong.
Need too know

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Not your biz but I was there because I attempted suicide. The nurses unrestrained me and left me alone. I had no idea where the hell I was after taking 45 Klonapins. I remember hearing the guy next door getting his a## beat the sh*& out of him and went too see wtf was going on. Officer J. Taylor as I later learned did not identify himself nor was he in uniform he started puhing me and screaming at me. So I ended up in jail, lost my house, and had a broken nose and 2 black eyes where he forced me on the gurney and pushed as hard as he could with both hands until he broke my nose. This guy has no idea how too deal with people. His commanding officer asked me if I wanted too press charges and I said no. I thought I was going too the psych ward but no the little man gave me a ride in the back of a paddy wagon and hurt me even more. Thanks for your input trouble. You sound like a assumeing kinda guy.
4th

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Need too know wrote:
Not your biz but I was there because I attempted suicide. The nurses unrestrained me and left me alone. I had no idea where the hell I was after taking 45 Klonapins. I remember hearing the guy next door getting his a## beat the sh*& out of him and went too see wtf was going on. Officer J. Taylor as I later learned did not identify himself nor was he in uniform he started puhing me and screaming at me. So I ended up in jail, lost my house, and had a broken nose and 2 black eyes where he forced me on the gurney and pushed as hard as he could with both hands until he broke my nose. This guy has no idea how too deal with people. His commanding officer asked me if I wanted too press charges and I said no. I thought I was going too the psych ward but no the little man gave me a ride in the back of a paddy wagon and hurt me even more. Thanks for your input trouble. You sound like a assumeing kinda guy.
45 "klonapins"??? Sounds self-inflected. If you had "no idea" where you were then how do you even recall seeing him beat someone? OR how do you know your actions didn't cause him to brake your nose? You should have kept your "nose" out of the business in the other room. I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for you. You attempt suicide and now want people to feel sorry for you? Not going to happen. Get your life straight and stop blaming everyone else for your problems and take responsibility for your life.
One sick bitch

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Why don't you fu*& off and die hateful sob.
One sick bitch

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Oh and by the way this cop has a rep for beating people and lieing so take your attitude and shove it buddy. I have better things too do than argue with small minds with tiny penis problems.
capable

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Surely that dumb cop will take the video from deaconess to court
Need too know

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

U really are a as%#ole.I hope he does take it. That would be dumb!
Watch

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Why would a cop not be in uniform and be beating someone's ass in the hospital ?
trouble

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Watch wrote:
Why would a cop not be in uniform and be beating someone's ass in the hospital ?
Maybe he is a detective and doesn't wear a uniform. He doesn't have to be in uniform to make an arrest or assist medical staff or assist other officers.
trouble

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Need too know wrote:
U really are a as%#ole.I hope he does take it. That would be dumb!
It appears that the 4th brings up a good point. You self medicating/attempted suicide appears to be self inflected. You stated you didn't know where you were so your entire story is suspect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ladies please let the asymetrical/ shaved side... (Jul '12) 46 min duh 18
Mike Isbell 46 min dudes dumb lol 8
Hasgoe Cleaning systems 46 min M Brown 11
subway black man a racist curses me my child o... 49 min good dad 5
time to reinstate slavery for all blacky out of... 50 min hmmm 7
Boyfriend posts on exs Facebook. Weird or no? 56 min Lala 19
Weight Loss Coffee 58 min Nlurred Bipples 6

Search the Darmstadt Forum:
•••
•••