????
beepbeep

Akron, OH

#2 May 12, 2013
??? What about him?
tobehonest

Evansville, IN

#3 May 13, 2013
that guy is a total d1psh!t. hell never make it anywhere.
beepbeep

Akron, OH

#4 May 13, 2013
He is a cool dude just let a girl get in the way of what he is good at. He can cut some hair and would make it far if he would put her aside and finish school.
lol

Evansville, IN

#5 May 13, 2013
What u wanna know, be real n ask him, he gotta fb. And if u talkin bout his girl now, u got it twisted. He loves her and she ain't getting in the way of anything. Ughh, worry bout ya damn selves and that would make this place we live a little nicer.
beepbeep

Akron, OH

#7 May 13, 2013
I didn't say shit bad about his girl. I dont know her to talk shit about her. Not saying shit on here that I wouldn't say to him. Im just saying when he got with her he stopped focusing on being the "best barber in town". Nardy is bad with some clippers and she should b pushing him to finish. He cant own his own barber shop and cut hair without the license to do so. He knows I love him and only say this because I know and have seen what he is capable of.
Heather

Las Vegas, NV

#9 May 15, 2013
I want him to finish but he's a grown man. And had bills to pay so he had to do what he had to do at this time but he will be back in school when the times is right. But know he needs focuses on his money right now life ain't free an we have a baby on the way.but for the record I would never hold him back from anything I only build him up just ask him.
luv

Evansville, IN

#10 May 16, 2013
????
ThinkAboutIt

Florence, KY

#11 May 16, 2013
Heather wrote:
I want him to finish but he's a grown man. And had bills to pay so he had to do what he had to do at this time but he will be back in school when the times is right. But know he needs focuses on his money right now life ain't free an we have a baby on the way.but for the record I would never hold him back from anything I only build him up just ask him.
Well why would he not say that about you? Are you really hearing what you are saying? Any female Nard is with is doing something to boost his ego or he would not stay. Do not feel special you are pregnant by him, especially when he tries to get most of his girls that way.
lol

Evansville, IN

#12 May 17, 2013
Someone has a hater lol.......
OMG

Evansville, IN

#13 May 18, 2013
Girl boo sounds like somebodies mad hmmm wonder who that is??? leave that man alone let him be happy!!
haha

United States

#14 Jun 5, 2013
He can't take care of the ones he has...he doesn't have his own shit. He always living w the girl he messes with because he can't afford his own. Doesn't have a car and no he's not all that with clippers. He's a weed fien... will spend his last on weed... he's a sucka .. his baby mama let her other baby daddy beat the shit out of him.. he's worthless.. good luck w yalls welfare kid
an ex

United States

#15 Jun 6, 2013
Awe... Now haters need to stop. Lenoard is not bothering anyone. Let him do him.. If hes happy let him be happy. His boys love him to death, he has a good heart. Hes a good person. Everyone has flaw. Try focusing on ur own before u judge im not w him anymore. Do u see me blasting the man. Live life and quit nosing so hard w him. Congratulations nardy
hahaha

Evansville, IN

#16 Feb 17, 2014
dont dumb now. read the paper. wanted for rape. and on the run. fb deleted . boom
faq hahaha

United States

#18 Feb 26, 2014
Its rly easy to hide behind a screed n type shit bout somebody least nardy ain't ever been a coward which is more then I can say bout half da ppl typin they OPINIONS bout my brother ,

Matt FAQ hoskinson
faq hahaha

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2014
& hahaha sounds like a couple things 1st a bitch that needs a hobby rly talkin shit since june how pitiful n 2nd soundin like a bitter ass ex that got DUMPED by him but hey wat do I kno I have my own life to focus on not somebody else's,
Matt FAQ Hoskinson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles baker 1 min smhhhhh 14
We did ATM and now he is acting all shady 13 min Hmmm 16
deborah dette kessinger mugshot 15 min Warn everyone 58
Guy with a big one 19 min DD Chick 8
ryan hensley (RK) (Jun '15) 29 min mhhh 10
Bk the ho 52 min ihitit2 2
Jail guard Trent Nolan 56 min Lmao 1

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance