Dudes calling women "females"

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

Miss Diamond

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 26, 2013
Wow! You all don't even know how much this shit grinds my gears. Currently not speaking to my bff because he doesn't see the big deal about calling us "females." As if we're animals and less than fuggin equal. Can we please get a "we're women!" movement started?
Okthen

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 26, 2013
Ok..well..I hate when guys say it with such disdain as if they really wanna say "bitch". Kinda like the way some white ppl say "black"..but that doesnt happen too often. But just the term female isnt a problem with me..
please

Evansville, IN

#3 May 26, 2013
It don't bother me personally
Kiley

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 26, 2013
Okthen wrote:
Ok..well..I hate when guys say it with such disdain as if they really wanna say "bitch". Kinda like the way some white ppl say "black"..but that doesnt happen too often. But just the term female isnt a problem with me..
I kinda see where she's coming from. I see it on FB statuses a lot. "These FEMALES these days", "Only FEMALES", " Type of FEMALES", etc. I think some do mean it as a "nice" way to say "bitch" or "bitches" without the backlash.
JMoss

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 26, 2013
Miss Diamond wrote:
Wow! You all don't even know how much this shit grinds my gears. Currently not speaking to my bff because he doesn't see the big deal about calling us "females." As if we're animals and less than fuggin equal. Can we please get a "we're women!" movement started?
See, thats where you're wrong! Some females grow up to be women, but there are a lot that don't ..
And remember, you're a female way before you are a woman! You were not a woman when you were 10, you were a female though.

And you being mad that he called you a female seems a lil petty, and women aren't petty are they?

Maybe you should just stop calling males that aren't men, men? Then it will make more sense to ya.

(Not trying to say you're not a woman.Im just saying though.)
allycat

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 25, 2014
JMoss wrote:
<quoted text>
See, thats where you're wrong! Some females grow up to be women, but there are a lot that don't ..
And remember, you're a female way before you are a woman! You were not a woman when you were 10, you were a female though.
And you being mad that he called you a female seems a lil petty, and women aren't petty are they?
Maybe you should just stop calling males that aren't men, men? Then it will make more sense to ya.
I know this is a year old, but I hope you read this. Here is where you are wrong, you're not a female before you are a woman, you are a girl. If someone is petty and childish she may be a girl but not a female. Calling someone a female is dehumanizing. A female what exactly??? Because female humans are called girls or women!
huh

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2014
I see posts calling men boys as well...
lou

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2014
huh wrote:
I see posts calling men boys as well...
If a guy still acts like he's not grown, then he's still a boy.
lol

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 26, 2014
Females always have to bitch about something
lulz

Evansville, IN

#12 Apr 26, 2014
lol wrote:
Females always have to bitch about something
Ain't that the truth!
lol

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 26, 2014
JMoss wrote:
<quoted text>
It kinda irks me but it hasnever directed at me. You have a point, a very good point. I should be more irritated with grown people acting like kids rather than if a term is meant to be misogynistic or not. Only has power if you give it power.
psh

Evansville, IN

#15 Apr 27, 2014
allycat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is a year old, but I hope you read this. Here is where you are wrong, you're not a female before you are a woman, you are a girl. If someone is petty and childish she may be a girl but not a female. Calling someone a female is dehumanizing. A female what exactly??? Because female humans are called girls or women!
ffs, pathetic. Its people like you are what is wrong with America. Always crying about what other people do. Maybe you should be called cry baby?
psh

Evansville, IN

#16 Apr 27, 2014
Okthen wrote:
you must be " black", they're the only ones who make race the issue out of every sentence, or phrase. Get over your self.
who

Evansville, IN

#17 May 1, 2014
Miss Diamond wrote:
You are a female? Aren't you?
loll

Evansville, IN

#18 May 2, 2014
your female bed over and take it!
Irony

Henderson, KY

#19 May 2, 2014
I hate it when females call men "dudes", you sexist pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason. kempf (Oct '12) 6 min hesapunkbitch 92
Dating site POF men to look out for 10 min Numerous 3
McFool one less loser in evanville! 15 min Whatthecrap 49
Jeremy Cooper Snitch 19 min Old school 3
Berry Plastics 2nd shift (Sep '14) 21 min thermochic 82
Shawn Kennedy 28 min nessquik 3
Shaun Murphy (Apr '14) 30 min nessquik 21
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE