Why does every dude in Evansville wan...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blasian

Indianapolis, IN

#22 May 25, 2013
I saw him one year on the Tom Joyner Cruise. I didnt know who he was even though he was one of a handful of white men on the cruise. He seemed geniunely appreciative that everyone loved his music. I dont remember thinking he was fine or nothing. It was more like "OH! That was Jon B.!"
Blasian

Indianapolis, IN

#23 May 25, 2013
Whoops! Wrong thread (exits to the left).
shame

Evansville, IN

#24 May 26, 2013
They rap because their parents are losers and dont work, so they never got music lessons or owned an instrument. Im thankful my dad put on his boots every morning! Rap isn't music anyway, same regurgitated s@#$ they have been saying since the 80's, no one lives what they rap about either, when i hear rap i think of a very ignorant sad person.
Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#25 May 26, 2013
For the same reason why so many Women in the Hood want to be video hoes, groupies, and Urban magazine models.

Plus being a rapper, no matter how ugly, crusty and bad you are, can get you puzzy galore and street cred. It's dumb. Rap for the art. Not the damn money, women, and status. But because so many men in the hood have low-self esteem and a lack of good male figures, they look to being a rapper, drug dealer, or thug to define their manhood.
Pink Toes

Indianapolis, IN

#26 May 26, 2013
Fame. Easy money. Hoes. Jewelry. They figure all I got to do is spit a few bars, make a mixtape and I too can live the life that these others rappers live. I mean, they live in the hood, being a rapper is a come up that really doesn't require hard labor. I'm not gonna shoot down anybody's dream, but rapping is not for everybody. Shit, 2 chainz old ass finally made it lol!
sol

United States

#27 May 26, 2013
Insensitive wrote:
If you're 25+, and still haven't made it, give up and do something else!! It's such a turnoff when you meet a guy and he says "I'm working on my album," so is MC Hammer, boy bye.
Couldn't of said it better lmao.
shame

Evansville, IN

#28 May 27, 2013
these dudes need to get real careers. just stop it. your wasting time and money on something that will never be. wake up. there's other ways to get money and be successful. i make 60k a year doing construction. stop being lazy and using "rapping" as a way to be successful. i make more money than all you local rappers so whats that tell you? and i was raised in a real hood in Chicago.
To Be Sure

Evansville, IN

#29 May 27, 2013
Babe, most of these characters and that is what they are. The teens, twenties have passed them by they are damn near forty now and still passing out cd's in town!! Made to get a job because of legal trouble whatever it maybe which is ususally childsupport or driving so get sent to the safehouse. But once out no more job for them. Just pityful, talk alot of shit about women who may get some help to take care of their children but the losers don't mind living off the women while they do nothing put pass out these whack ass cd's. Well, not all of them are whack some actually, do have talent, but they are more concerned about drugs and a passing around dirty penis to focus on anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang bang 1 min Kevin 18
Amanda ryan? haha 6 min Bob Loblaw 39
Anybody know who drives the red minivan with a ... 20 min Justsaying 15
White girl RENEE FLORES AROUND PLATATION CT. 22 min Justsaying 4
Michelle Neuhoff 25 min Suckit 5
Black guy goes by New York 26 min Suckit 9
Zach young under investigation! !!! 28 min zack young 14
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE