Who has best Chinese takeout?
Curt

Chardon, OH

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Yen Ching has one the most local awards.
ThereHeIs

Tucker, GA

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Taste of China
Glen

Lexington, KY

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Taste of China
real talk

United States

#24 Jan 28, 2013
I have worked at Canton also and your a damn liar. Yem is a fair Guy to work for and also very clean. They really don't do any of that. I have worked there and I still eat there.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#26 Jan 28, 2013
Curt wrote:
Yen Ching has one the most local awards.
Yen Ching is also good!
A Fan

Chardon, OH

#27 Jan 28, 2013
real talk wrote:
I have worked at Canton also and your a damn liar. Yem is a fair Guy to work for and also very clean. They really don't do any of that. I have worked there and I still eat there.
. I have to agree with you 100 percent. If you can't work for Yem you probably can't work for anyone. Canton Inn is still my favorite, however I do like China Bistro, Gracie's and Yen Ching.
Holly

Akron, OH

#28 Jan 28, 2013
Shing Lee downtown, Yen Ching or China Bistro
Yes

Riverside, IL

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Okay wrote:
Hahaha actually I quit because they treat u like a slave and if u like chicken that sits in a walk in for days not covered up and food that lays on the floor then that's on you guys!
I work there and it is nothing like that. Sounds like you are bitter. Those would be health code violations and everybody would know about. Alas, the Canton has none.
lkm11

Tucker, GA

#30 Jan 29, 2013
Okay wrote:
Hahaha actually I quit because they treat u like a slave and if u like chicken that sits in a walk in for days not covered up and food that lays on the floor then that's on you guys!
Dude. Kanpai is the EXACT same way. I wish people could see how disgusting that kitchen is...
Okay

Tucker, GA

#31 Jan 29, 2013
Your an idiot!! You didn't see the health code violations on 14 news !!! I worked there for a year and yes they did do that and you call that Nasty ass kitchen clean!!? I left there because he was Psyco and I got a job making almost triple what he pays! Haha have fun eating gross food and working for minimum wage for the rest of your life !
Okay

Tucker, GA

#32 Jan 29, 2013
http://m.courierpress.com/news/2012/oct/13/no...

I guess they are a damn lie too
real talk

United States

#33 Jan 29, 2013
Bitch I worked there as a kid. I make far more than minimum. Wage.
You must have been a real screw up for yem to only pat you minimum wage.
I have known him a long time and he pays over minimum wage.
Okay

Tucker, GA

#34 Jan 29, 2013
Hahaha you must be the dumbass because that's not true at all , I worked there with 2 dudes that were there over 2 years and they made minimum wage. Your a bull shit lie and bitch I'm no screw up, I have a degree, I make 19 an hour have a brand new car and my own house and pay for all my shit without any help so suck my dick bitch
A fan

Chardon, OH

#36 Jan 29, 2013
Your degree obviously was not in English. As far as your post from The Evansville Courier and Press is concerned, it did not support any of your accusations. I am sure that just about every restaurant has had a violation from time to time, the issues in the article were not major and were resolved in a timely manner. I am surprised he didn't have bigger issues with people like you working for him. I have known Yem since he opened the original Canton Inn and he has to be one of the finest individuals in the food industry in Evansville. One thing I can say about you is that you are obviously a disgruntled employee and I will leave it at that.
Okay

Tucker, GA

#37 Jan 29, 2013
Why would I be mad that I don't work there? It is a shit hole, you either do dishes or buds tables. I moved on to something bigger and better, I never said Yim was a bad guy I just said he doesn't do his shit right. I worked there for a year and I witnessed with my own two eyes having tubs of chicken and other foods on the floor in the walk in uncovered over night! The same tubs he they use to buss tables with. Not to mention if you worked there did you ever fill anything out for tax returns?? No I never did and nor did anyone I worked there with. Since you can't read it said Canton Inn had 2 CRITICAL violations last time I checked that's not a minor problem. Your just a dumb oblivious fuck that is friends with him and is tryin to take up for him, idc what anyone has to say I witnessed it for a year so I knew what went on there so you can say whatever you want but your WRONG
Big N Hungry

Richland, IN

#38 Jan 29, 2013
wok n roll is the best of the east
big portion nice people and really good chicken
Yeah

Milton, WI

#39 Jan 29, 2013
Okay wrote:
Why would I be mad that I don't work there? It is a shit hole, you either do dishes or buds tables. I moved on to something bigger and better, I never said Yim was a bad guy I just said he doesn't do his shit right. I worked there for a year and I witnessed with my own two eyes having tubs of chicken and other foods on the floor in the walk in uncovered over night! The same tubs he they use to buss tables with. Not to mention if you worked there did you ever fill anything out for tax returns?? No I never did and nor did anyone I worked there with. Since you can't read it said Canton Inn had 2 CRITICAL violations last time I checked that's not a minor problem. Your just a dumb oblivious fuck that is friends with him and is tryin to take up for him, idc what anyone has to say I witnessed it for a year so I knew what went on there so you can say whatever you want but your WRONG
A dirty microwave is not a major violation. The microwave is clean now. Anyone who works there and treats Yim with respect is treated well. You shouldn't expect to be paid much when you are a Busser. It takes no skill. People who quit or get fired from there are lazy, selfish, and stupid people. Every single one of them. And as far as people not doing there taxes, they do. That is what a W2 form is for. It is your fault if you never picked it up, not his.
heath

Evansville, IN

#40 Jan 29, 2013
Big N Hungry wrote:
wok n roll is the best of the east
big portion nice people and really good chicken
and it's cheap
lol

Princeton, KY

#41 Jan 29, 2013
Okay wrote:
Your an idiot!! You didn't see the health code violations on 14 news !!! I worked there for a year and yes they did do that and you call that Nasty ass kitchen clean!!? I left there because he was Psyco and I got a job making almost triple what he pays! Haha have fun eating gross food and working for minimum wage for the rest of your life !
I see irony in your first sentence. It's not your it's you're. And when you follow that mistake up with the word "idiot" it makes me giggle.
lol

Princeton, KY

#42 Jan 29, 2013
Okay wrote:
Why would I be mad that I don't work there? It is a shit hole, you either do dishes or buds tables. I moved on to something bigger and better, I never said Yim was a bad guy I just said he doesn't do his shit right. I worked there for a year and I witnessed with my own two eyes having tubs of chicken and other foods on the floor in the walk in uncovered over night! The same tubs he they use to buss tables with. Not to mention if you worked there did you ever fill anything out for tax returns?? No I never did and nor did anyone I worked there with. Since you can't read it said Canton Inn had 2 CRITICAL violations last time I checked that's not a minor problem. Your just a dumb oblivious fuck that is friends with him and is tryin to take up for him, idc what anyone has to say I witnessed it for a year so I knew what went on there so you can say whatever you want but your WRONG
Please freshen up on your grammar skills. Because they SUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael farmer 14 min Realist 41
"Jasmine Coit" aka jasmine shultz (Jun '12) 15 min Burger king 17
Missing handicapped girl 17 min Realist 427
Nasty Shelby schultz (Aug '13) 20 min Honestly 22
Facebook and Politics 22 min Dolly 2
jaime torrez (Jul '12) 32 min Shout it out 34
Who was the girl on H w/ alvey and keown 33 min Godiva 6

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages