haha

Newburgh, IN

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Seriously... Kill yourself.
you need help

New Lenox, IL

#23 Jan 25, 2013
^^^Seriously, you have a demon in you. To tell someone to kill their self that's already breaking down is cruel. You don't even know her so wtf you want her to die?. Hitler, slave owners, murders don't have nothing on you. Its a fact evil inside of you.
Wow good luck on the devil stealing your soul.
Yea read a Bible ....
amber green

New Lenox, IL

#24 Jan 25, 2013
Exactly ^^ people are so mean on this dumb topix shyt. They don't know if a person kills them self in they said that. Its just like them pulling the trigger ..
Tell your man jungle fever, make sure you bring your baby in a happy home.
jungle fever

Saint Charles, IL

#25 Jan 25, 2013
I....... told him he kick me out and called me a porch monkey lover idk wtf that means he also said some more stuff N word etc. I thought this man loved me know matter what.

Oik

Y
My heart broken so much. I csnt go home or to my parents my baby and I are alone. He's pissed the man I lost and gave everything to. I hate this I truly hate this!!!!!!
I'm crying my aunt said I can move there for mean while. I'm just gonna ride this out hopefully he'll changes his heart. My bf has a wife of his own unfortunately. His hands or tued, look I choose topix because Idk wt
Ho else to talk to. Fb no friends hell no they are my husband friends. I'm at my lowest.. I hope its only up from here.
April

Boonville, IN

#26 Jan 25, 2013
The only thing you should be the least bit ashamed of is the fact that you cheated on your husband. But wait a minute----a lot of people have problems in their marriage and resort to cheating. So, yes, it was a mistake, but it does not make you the worst person in the world. You need to be realistic--your husband deserves to know even if he is a racist bastard.(sorry-my opinion of people who use the N word.)
If you do love the father of your baby, be with him and raise the child as a family. Mixed babies are beautiful. Be proud. A mixed baby is the "best of both worlds."
Stop beating yourself up over a "mistake." You are about to be blessed with a gift from God. Do what you need to do to get rid of the stress, so it does not affect your health or the baby. And move forward in your life. Boost your self esteem my friend. Look around--there are many people in "glass houses" that are far worse than you. Probably many of them cutting you down on here. Good luck!
proud momma

United States

#27 Jan 25, 2013
I no its hard but at least he nos now it would b way worse if he found out wen the baby was born but talk to the babys dad nd c wat his plans as far as all this goes if he's not gonna b wit u u need to stay wit ur aunt so ur not on the streets nd so u can get ur head together nd just focus on a job a new place for u nd the baby nd let ur husband b ignorant nd if he decides to work it out wit u great if not that's fine to u dnt need the extra stress if u need someone to talk to let me no ill b here just keep ur head up sweety like u said u can only go up from here ur bout to have a BEAUTIFUL MIXED BABY
jungle fever

Saint Charles, IL

#28 Jan 25, 2013
Proud momma and April thank-you so very much. You two didn't get on here to judge me or call me names but to truly give a helpful hand. I'm glad GOD put kind people on earth such as yourselves.
I'm doing a little better. I love my child despite color . He/she will be haft me and no matter how much wrong I have done my beautiful child did not.
I'm very scared being I'm alone. But at least I have a place to call home for now. I thought. Kevin loved me no matter what. I know he has the right to be up set but smh... But I didn't do this to hurt him, Ladies I fell in love with two. Wonderful man . No matter how they think, bad or good they both loved me right! Sometimes life get stressful. Kevin stayed away working. For months and .. My "bf" came along when my heart was missing, broken. And very lonely. He showed me I was totally wrong about color and how to see people for people. Huhhh maybe there's a sliver lining somewhere in the mist of this in my tears and stress. I'm lost, but Thankyou ladies for showing me a little light in my darkness.
bubbacash

United States

#29 Jan 25, 2013
proud momma wrote:
I no its hard but at least he nos now it would b way worse if he found out wen the baby was born but talk to the babys dad nd c wat his plans as far as all this goes if he's not gonna b wit u u need to stay wit ur aunt so ur not on the streets nd so u can get ur head together nd just focus on a job a new place for u nd the baby nd let ur husband b ignorant nd if he decides to work it out wit u great if not that's fine to u dnt need the extra stress if u need someone to talk to let me no ill b here just keep ur head up sweety like u said u can only go up from here ur bout to have a BEAUTIFUL MIXED BABY
you guys really believe this very obvious its made up and the comment mixed is beautiful only in africa this world is going down toilet and its because of people like this
britney

Saint Charles, IL

#32 Jan 25, 2013
bubbacash wrote:
<quoted text>you guys really believe this very obvious its made up and the comment mixed is beautiful only in africa this world is going down toilet and its because of people like this
no she's trying to change the world going down because small minded people like you. Only in Africa?? Smh no only on Evansville topixs.
jessica S

Saint Charles, IL

#33 Jan 25, 2013
Ashlee, sweetheart I know this is you. Do you remember me from your brothers party? I'm Jessica his girlfriend. Hunny please Facebook me your number and I will gladly be here for you. We been living here for 8months and this is not the place you see to get advice. Please talk to me.
Your brother and I are here for you even if it's. Been years, hun the baby will have a home. Facebook me asap
jungle fever

Saint Charles, IL

#34 Jan 25, 2013
jessica S wrote:
Ashlee, sweetheart I know this is you. Do you remember me from your brothers party? I'm Jessica his girlfriend. Hunny please Facebook me your number and I will gladly be here for you. We been living here for 8months and this is not the place you see to get advice. Please talk to me.
Your brother and I are here for you even if it's. Been years, hun the baby will have a home. Facebook me asap
?????? I will not speak to Aaron!!! I have nit spoken to any of my sisters or brothersand yes I remember you, I will fb you now. Thank you Jessica.
ms bell

Saint Charles, IL

#35 Jan 25, 2013
Are you planing on adoption? Because myself and my girlfriend can't have children. Looking to adopt
baby girls

Saint Charles, IL

#37 Jan 25, 2013
Hi idk if jungle fever is but I'm!
I'm pregnant with twins no they don't look the same. But I'm 15 and been visiting web site's. U can contact my mother. Ms jane @
[email protected]
ms bell

United States

#39 Jan 26, 2013
Really OMG? That's fantastic hunny!
I will contact your mother. Do you or she have a problem with a "women "couple adopting???
really?

United States

#40 Jan 26, 2013
Ok... At least the last three people who posted should really consider suicide. I mean seriously! Do the world a favor. Sure maybe one or two people might miss you or even give a sh*t... But for the most part, you should all cease to exist.
ms bell

United States

#41 Jan 26, 2013
Sweetheart, why on earth would you take time out of your day to get in a conversation that do not concern you and tell others to go kill them self? To be on this site I know you must be a teen or adult with that being said you know better. So to find Joy in telling others to kill tbem self only shows the sadness, crazy and " muder mind" you have with in your sad depressed mind.
It sadness me that young people like you only find pleasure in hurting others. Its not entertaining or funny it just shows how you fill about your self.
You: like seriously) That's probably why you chose to only have balls behind a screen because your a very pussy ass person. Thoe I must Amit I would only get boss on topicx with no address or name of who I'm., must be nice to you to be a little scarred sad, lonely bitch in life and be who you want and talk trash here on a bashing site. Sweetheart let me tell you Om who I'm on this site and in life. Karma is a bitch and life will cross or paths.
I can tell you fill like killing your miserable soul almost every day the one you love can't stand you. You look in the mirror and not happy about the reflection starring back at you. You know I would be also if I had a demon inside myself.
YES keep telling others to hurt them self, keep lusting after the one who "got away". Mark your place in hell with every word you speak. Because tbe space your taking up here on earth needs to be replaced with a much better person whose definitely not living with a demon in the and a slight print of 666 ( maek of the beast) on their forehead. ILL pray for your soul evil lies so much in you and people around you notice. That's why your " friends " /family. Been actung kinda of weird. 0-0? Goodbye peace please be abond this weak. Child smh ... instead of people killed them self wont you go goggle a preacher to get that evil thing out of you hunny.
ms bell

United States

#42 Jan 26, 2013
baby girls wrote:
Hi idk if jungle fever is but I'm!
I'm pregnant with twins no they don't look the same. But I'm 15 and been visiting web site's. U can contact my mother. Ms jane @
[email protected]
Hi beautiful, Idk if you will be on this craziness site again but I spoken with your mother to see my girlfriend and I profile now I understand you two don't speak much and you want a two wonderful souls that are married. Well hunny my girlfriend and I or happy to announce we will be Feb 12 !! You can contact me when you and your mother and I meet up for lunch.
Lol I would call you but your mother didn't give me your name or number due to we just meet and the safeness of you and the baby. Understandable. Thank-you for this wonderful. Blessing even if you don't pick us thankyou.
Oh please don't mind my comments to that jerk ^^ some people you can keep ignoring they want attention like a child. Have a wonderful day. Talk to you soon hopefully
really?

United States

#44 Jan 26, 2013
ms bell wrote:
Sweetheart, why on earth would you take time out of your day to get in a conversation that do not concern you and tell others to go kill them self? To be on this site I know you must be a teen or adult with that being said you know better. So to find Joy in telling others to kill tbem self only shows the sadness, crazy and " muder mind" you have with in your sad depressed mind.
It sadness me that young people like you only find pleasure in hurting others. Its not entertaining or funny it just shows how you fill about your self.
You: like seriously) That's probably why you chose to only have balls behind a screen because your a very pussy ass person. Thoe I must Amit I would only get boss on topicx with no address or name of who I'm., must be nice to you to be a little scarred sad, lonely bitch in life and be who you want and talk trash here on a bashing site. Sweetheart let me tell you Om who I'm on this site and in life. Karma is a bitch and life will cross or paths.
I can tell you fill like killing your miserable soul almost every day the one you love can't stand you. You look in the mirror and not happy about the reflection starring back at you. You know I would be also if I had a demon inside myself.
YES keep telling others to hurt them self, keep lusting after the one who "got away". Mark your place in hell with every word you speak. Because tbe space your taking up here on earth needs to be replaced with a much better person whose definitely not living with a demon in the and a slight print of 666 ( maek of the beast) on their forehead. ILL pray for your soul evil lies so much in you and people around you notice. That's why your " friends " /family. Been actung kinda of weird. 0-0? Goodbye peace please be abond this weak. Child smh ... instead of people killed them self wont you go goggle a preacher to get that evil thing out of you hunny.
Wow. Grammar much? And I think you just proved the point of my previous post.
cookies and cream

United States

#45 Jan 26, 2013
Lmao @Really your ass got roasted bhahahahaha @ cherry and boobies girl your funny af .
These bitches be on here telling people 2 kill themself like over nothing like really lol oh miserable souls lmao soo funny.
call me daddy

United States

#46 Jan 26, 2013
Jungle fever does your milky vanilla boobs look like this
(. Y .) Damn Hot sexy bitch I love to drink titte mily :p yummy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who all this dude f***kn Antonio Hale 8 min Vixen 3
cortney franklin aka storm at lucky lady 12 min call it as it is ... 1
Heather Molinet 1 hr Shame 6
Berry Plastics Starting a Union 05-25-17 1 hr AJ the great one 17
Why 2 hr Captain Whitey 5
White trash girls of evansville 2 hr Uknow 17
Tiffany (Thick White Girl) 2 hr Devante her son 50

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance