peggy

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 17, 2014
Wear can you buy real,, not knock off's .of Ed Harry shoes, in evansville?
lol

Madisonville, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2014
Macy's?
TryAgain

Plain City, OH

#3 Feb 18, 2014
I work at Macy's and the only Ed Hardy garbage we have there are the fragrances.
lol wrote:
Macy's?
lol

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2014
TryAgain wrote:
<quoted text>I work at Macy's and the only Ed Hardy garbage we have there are the fragrances.
That's why I had a "?" smartass
TryAgain

Plain City, OH

#5 Feb 18, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I had a "?" smartass
That's not how question marks work, dipshit.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2014
TryAgain wrote:
<quoted text>That's not how question marks work, dipshit.
That is EXACTLY how a question mark works. But for the sake of dumbasses, I will play along. Please tell me how a question mark works.( all knowing Macy's employee)
Bad Past

Evansville, IN

#7 Feb 18, 2014
Ed Hardy or Uggs. Two wrongs don't make a right.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2014
Bad Past wrote:
Ed Hardy or Uggs. Two wrongs don't make a right.
LOL! True!
TryAgain

Plain City, OH

#9 Feb 19, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is EXACTLY how a question mark works. But for the sake of dumbasses, I will play along. Please tell me how a question mark works.( all knowing Macy's employee)
"The question mark is a punctuation mark that replaces the full stop (period) at the end of an interrogative sentence in English and many other languages." No where in that does it say that emotion or sarcasm transfers to written text in the English language. We have no punctuation for irony in English text. That's why a dipshit like yourself would normally use an emoticon.
lol

Nebo, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2014
TryAgain wrote:
<quoted text>"The question mark is a punctuation mark that replaces the full stop (period) at the end of an interrogative sentence in English and many other languages." No where in that does it say that emotion or sarcasm transfers to written text in the English language. We have no punctuation for irony in English text. That's why a dipshit like yourself would normally use an emoticon.
Let me try this one more time. And I will even dumb it down because I see that your remedial ass is having an issue. I used a "?" ( question mark) because I was asking a question. An emoticon was NOT needed as I WASNT trying to convey emotion or sarcasm. Any further response from you on such as ignorant issue would only confirm that you have a severe issue with always having to be right ( even when you're wrong).[insert emoticon here]
hoot

North Royalton, OH

#11 Feb 19, 2014
You are engaging in an argument with a minimum wage, part time employee of a department store. Stop.
lol

Nebo, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2014
hoot wrote:
You are engaging in an argument with a minimum wage, part time employee of a department store. Stop.
Very true! Thanks for pointing that out to me. Enough said.
haha

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2014
Dont know where to get ed hardy shoes but im lookin for tony hardy so I can get back my shoes broke ass moochin dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake ass 2 min Noscreenname 17
Truth about Methville 9 min Billy 145
Lucky Lady 17 min I think i can 13
Chris Fenwick 17 min Lock em up 3
blm 18 min Confederate 2
Wha Now 18 min Black pepper 98
Ryan Hensley 20 min Stacey 4

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages