Any luck at med 1st
Curious George

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Has anyone that was rescheduled for this week actually been able to get meds or shots??

Since: Nov 11

Florence, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
I hear they are doing the injections again, but not prescriptions. They said it will be about 4 to 6 weeks until they can do that.
MissMe

New Albany, IN

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Yea i heard the same they cannot do meds for 4-6 weeks is what they told me

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 22, 2013
I heard the same
blah

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2013
They need to shut down the pill mill and you dopers need to check into rehab
ash

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2013
They called me to schedule my injections other than that IDK. I already got a new doctor that will actually treat my problem according to what I need.
ellie marsh

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 19, 2013
blah wrote:
They need to shut down the pill mill and you dopers need to check into rehab
Wow! How dare you judge patients that went to med 1st for pain management! I am 81 and in a wheel chair because of a car accident. Most family dr.s will send you to a pain dr. I hope for you that you live your life accident free so you will never have to understand why many people went to med 1st. But people like your righteous self end up having to eat their own words, 10 fold.
Really

New York, NY

#9 Apr 19, 2013
ellie marsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! How dare you judge patients that went to med 1st for pain management! I am 81 and in a wheel chair because of a car accident. Most family dr.s will send you to a pain dr. I hope for you that you live your life accident free so you will never have to understand why many people went to med 1st. But people like your righteous self end up having to eat their own words, 10 fold.
I bet you're 81!! 10 fold
Seenit

Newburgh, IN

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Nothing sadder than an 81 year old junkie
tweet

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2013
I heard they aren't accepting patients without insurance anymore ..and that they are doing pill counts now. Anyone know if that's true?
felt

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2013
^^^i heard that too. Are there any other pain management clinics? My husband has back problems and gets injections there, he has insurance, but he doesn't like going to Med 1st BC of the long wait and they are unorganized and lazy and no offense but he thinks a lot of the ppl that go there are trashy and sleezy and are just there for their fix. NOT SAYING EVERYONE THERE!! but a lot of ppl there. I've been in the waiting room before and had to walk out BC it smelt like B.O. and ppl were missing teeth n so on. He has to find a better alternative.
maybe

Fishers, IN

#13 Apr 19, 2013
They are giving meds again but he is revaluating everyone first and trying to recommend other meds.
respectable

Ashland, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Nothing worse than a bunch of pill head junkies complaining about being cut off. Sad.
Zumba

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Is he any good this new doc?I need a good one for my back issues!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Chuck Berry 14 min Perv 1
Single guys who have it together 31 min evillian 30
Snitch for Aleah 1 hr Amanda 285
Unfaithful doctors . 1 hr Anne 5
krissie kirk 2 hr yo 1
Christ the king. Father Deig 2 hr Ctk kid 26
secretly in cemetery 2 hr disrespectful 17

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance