First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Henderson, KY

#1 Jun 12, 2012
just wondering how many kids he has now and how many different baby momma's? one thing that is a know fact is that he doesn't support any of them until their mothers have him thrown in prison for the thousands and thousands of dollars he owes for child support. Fucked up thing is that he moves from female to female and will have more to do with their kids then he ever has his own and the sad thing is that all these women know he's a deadbeat,cheating dad but yet take him in like he's some kind of god's gift to women....so I just curious....is that what woman find attractive? so the good dads and hardworking men get nothing and deadbeats like him gets whatever he wants? makes no since to me so someone please explain this to me
Marine Mom

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 25, 2013
curious wrote:
just wondering how many kids he has now and how many different baby momma's? one thing that is a know fact is that he doesn't support any of them until their mothers have him thrown in prison for the thousands and thousands of dollars he owes for child support. Fucked up thing is that he moves from female to female and will have more to do with their kids then he ever has his own and the sad thing is that all these women know he's a deadbeat,cheating dad but yet take him in like he's some kind of god's gift to women....so I just curious....is that what woman find attractive? so the good dads and hardworking men get nothing and deadbeats like him gets whatever he wants? makes no since to me so someone please explain this to me
I was 17 when I had a child by him. I was young and dumb! But I thank God everyday for the amazing son I have! He's a Lcpl in the USMC. And no Joel NEVER supported him which is why I put him in prison!
omg...

Paris, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Looser!!!!
I did

Evansville, IN

#4 Jul 26, 2013
curious wrote:
keep your legs together, most his kids bro and sis each have different names... 4 kids 4 different last names ... PROTECTION RUBBERS... come on both parties wrong .... close your legs more
I did

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 26, 2013
Marine Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 17 when I had a child by him. I was young and dumb! But I thank God everyday for the amazing son I have! He's a Lcpl in the USMC. And no Joel NEVER supported him which is why I put him in prison!
you the one that took kid out of state first few years and not let him see him at all then...you women are gettin a taste of life now.. use kid as pawn just to get monies or goverment check and they work hard you brag, becomes a screwup blam the dad... same old story but goverment clamp down
Marine Mom

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 26, 2013
I did wrote:
<quoted text>you the one that took kid out of state first few years and not let him see him at all then...you women are gettin a taste of life now.. use kid as pawn just to get monies or goverment check and they work hard you brag, becomes a screwup blam the dad... same old story but goverment clamp down
Not me! I've always lived in town with the same number. He had every chance to be a dad! I have never and will never get welfare. I worked two jobs at times to support my son. My husband raised my son as his own. No thanks to Joel, my son is now a Marine and just returned from Afghanistan. So to say I got a taste of low life...I was 17 and think I did a good job raising MY SON!
Marine Mom

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 26, 2013
I did wrote:
<quoted text>keep your legs together, most his kids bro and sis each have different names... 4 kids 4 different last names ... PROTECTION RUBBERS... come on both parties wrong .... close your legs more
He has more like 8 kids! And takes care of NONE! My son is 20 and he's never been there!
haha

Fort Thomas, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2013
He has been screwing Demetria for years too. He is a piece of work.
good job

Itasca, IL

#9 Jul 27, 2013
Marine Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me! I've always lived in town with the same number. He had every chance to be a dad! I have never and will never get welfare. I worked two jobs at times to support my son. My husband raised my son as his own. No thanks to Joel, my son is now a Marine and just returned from Afghanistan. So to say I got a taste of low life...I was 17 and think I did a good job raising MY SON!
God bless your son and his service. I don't know you but I'd say you did just fine.
Marine Mom

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 27, 2013
good job wrote:
<quoted text>God bless your son and his service. I don't know you but I'd say you did just fine.
Thank you so much!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 7, 2013
I'm his son, I called him out. Punk couldn't stand up to me when I was 18, scared little man. If I could I'd shoot his him.
someone who knows

Florence, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2013
I know first hand just like his first wife,not first baby's mother does that he has children everywhere that he doesn't acknowledge or have anything to do with until they are 18 and he doesn't have to support them anymore. Then he will briefly make a half as attempt to potray he wants to be in their life and blames all the mothers that raised his children without his help that they are the one who kept them away from him. I have heard recently that he has moved away with yet another woman-that apparently is still legally married to his best friend, he has never been faithful and never been a good dad to any of his children. Yet this same dead beet looser cheating man will tattoo all their names on his body as if they mean something to him but anyone who knows him knows he cAres about 1 person and 1 person only-HISELF!!!!
Marine Mom

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
I know first hand just like his first wife,not first baby's mother does that he has children everywhere that he doesn't acknowledge or have anything to do with until they are 18 and he doesn't have to support them anymore. Then he will briefly make a half as attempt to potray he wants to be in their life and blames all the mothers that raised his children without his help that they are the one who kept them away from him. I have heard recently that he has moved away with yet another woman-that apparently is still legally married to his best friend, he has never been faithful and never been a good dad to any of his children. Yet this same dead beet looser cheating man will tattoo all their names on his body as if they mean something to him but anyone who knows him knows he cAres about 1 person and 1 person only-HISELF!!!!
SOOOOO TRUE!!!!!! I am so happy someone else posts what I know the truth is! I was 17 when I got with him and my son was raised by an amazing step dad!
lost without you

Mountain View, CA

#14 Apr 13, 2015
Joel may have been some of these things that have been mentioned, but its funny when people speculate, without knowing everything, I loved this man still do, however, each and every one who has spoken about him needs to look at yourselves and see if you are perfect enough to be able to sit and judge someone, because before we honestly know someone we must first walk in their shoes. And other than his kids , whom I might add were fortunate to have wonderful mothers (because Joel felt shunned by his mother) they still didn't truly know all the pain he suffered. He became a wonderful kind hearted, faithful, loving man whom I adored. And if any of you have been given a second chance in life, then you must see that everyone deserves one. Joel never held grudges, many regrets though. Just know from the bottom of his heart if you touched his life then he held you in his heart. He is sorry for those he hurt along his path in life. He will be missed and loved, especially by those who knew and loved this man as I do.
flb

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 13, 2015
R.i.p joel
nobody special

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2015
He died?
flb

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 15, 2015
Yes heart attack.joel is a great man he might not have been a great father but he did care about his kids.to all the baby mamas talkin s#it you should feel bad for yourself and get your s#it together because obviously the hatred is gone so is the father of your children.
Britneys friend

Evansville, IN

#19 Jul 27, 2015
Marine Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
To the Marine Mom ...the Marines made him what is is today ....not step-dad ....you tried to start shit before his viewing ...you was always the drama mama ...now what you gonna do for drama
dumbasd

Louisville, KY

#20 Jul 27, 2015
Hahahaha Evelyn shut the hell up you tramp!!! Step dad...the one you lost to someone else because you couldn't pay attention to your family! God you will never change. You are the last person that needs to take credit for your kids. They are great but they had to teach themselves while mommy was whoring for cash
My View

Evansville, IN

#21 Aug 9, 2015
dumbasd wrote:
Hahahaha Evelyn shut the hell up you tramp!!! Step dad...the one you lost to someone else because you couldn't pay attention to your family! God you will never change. You are the last person that needs to take credit for your kids. They are great but they had to teach themselves while mommy was whoring for cash
....That is part of the problem with the USA today ...The Blame Game ..when things go wrong/sh!t happens/things not the way YOU want it ......Blame Everyone else but will not try to solve the problem just point .......Then when things are smooth/stuff in life works and you reap/no real speed bumps ........YOU Take the credit for it all and darn near break your arm patting yourself on back ## We all need to look in a mirror and take credit for our own crap ..own it ..but learn and forgive yet move forward in life ....well i will jump off my soapbox then look for a mirror so I can move forward however I can but..... not get stuck in a pity, drama filled, envious of others, think am better than you, type of place in life ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest women in town? 3 min lol 43
maegan beasley - white 30year old 5 min Evillecity 34
Man up 13 min Jada227 2
south side white girls 19 min Normal Guy 2
who knows a fat ghetto slob named Rosa (Jul '15) 49 min lol 10
Brandi Wolf 52 min Hum 2
Depressed evansville 1 hr You are correct 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages