:(

Fishers, IN

#1 Jul 6, 2013
RIP
Sundog

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2013
What happened? I haven't heard anything on how he passed?
sad

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 6, 2013
I heard he took his life. So sad
a close friend of chris

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Chris did take his own life. I will not give details but he did struggle emotionally. Pray for his family and friends.it hasnt been an easy endeaver.
SoldiersWife

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 8, 2013
a close friend of chris wrote:
Chris did take his own life. I will not give details but he did struggle emotionally. Pray for his family and friends.it hasnt been an easy endeaver.
Any news on the service? My husband was deployed with him.
a close friend of chris

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2013
SoldiersWife wrote:
<quoted text>
Any news on the service? My husband was deployed with him.
No word yet on services. His body was just released today so i am sure it will be sometime this week. i will let you know as soon as i do.
SoldiersWife

Greenwood, IN

#7 Jul 9, 2013
a close friend of chris wrote:
<quoted text>
No word yet on services. His body was just released today so i am sure it will be sometime this week. i will let you know as soon as i do.
Thank You!
Coulter

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jul 9, 2013
I love you buddy. Rest in paradise
a close friend of chris

United States

#9 Jul 9, 2013
yw!
SoldiersWife wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You!
old friend

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Did Chris suffer from PTSD?
miss my panda

Evansville, IN

#11 Jul 9, 2013
old friend wrote:
Did Chris suffer from PTSD?
yes he did. but he wasn't a negative person. he reached out to certain people when he was feeling low. i miss him so much.
heartbreaking

United States

#12 Jul 9, 2013
I am engaged to a solider that was deployed with Chris. I never met him but I've heard stories the last few days. My heart aches for his family and I have had them in my prayers. PTSD is a scary thing to live with. I couldn't imagine the struggle he faced. I am by no means saying that he didn't seek help, I just wish he could of found a way to live a healthy life. My fiance also has PTSD and I've seen what the VA does to "help" and I for one think it's a joke. We have young men like Chris who constantly face this terrible disorder on a daily basis and they are going untreated and ignored. The awareness of PTSD has come a long way, but there is still so much we don't know about it. To the Waller family, my words will not heal your pain or feel an empty void. But as a family, you will get thru this. One painful day at a time. The heart and prayers of this household is with you.
went to school w him

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Rip bro we had some good time back in the day !!!!!!!!!!
SoldiersWife

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jul 9, 2013
His showing will be Thursday. I'm jot going to post anymore...my heart is with his family and friends, I know this is a difficult time.
a close friend of chris

United States

#15 Jul 9, 2013
showing thursday 2-8pm obit. to be published tomorrow
god bless

United States

#16 Jul 9, 2013
May god bless him, his family and his service to our country.
miss my panda

Evansville, IN

#17 Jul 10, 2013
tomorrow is going to be so hard for us. All these posts on here are very appreciated. for me it kind of helps, seeing all of the uplifting comments and all the posiive things people have to say about him. I wish everyone could know him like I did. He truly was a blessing.
friend of a friend

Girard, OH

#18 Jul 13, 2013
The police are investagating this as a murder. He was shot in the stomach and the gun was in his left hand he was right handed. He had just started a new job and had made plans that day with friends for that friday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who remembers Kevin Pender (Mar '14) 8 min GrowUpPeople 17
does anyone know people comment and how long is... 10 min yoplug 1
6 months 12 min Mark me 54
why are blacks ruining our country? (Sep '12) 17 min Dan Gronenthal 227
new spe performers 33 min lmao 4
help 33 min Well 4
who knows kandice Rhodes 36 min Well 1
Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match

Darmstadt Jobs