security guards at cecils packing guns in the open

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interested

Mogadore, OH

#1 Apr 8, 2013
dont know what has went through ricks mind on this one,stupidest decision ever. I thought a person has to be off duty police to pack heat. This place will be just another bar that gets taken over by blacks,someone is going to take/or a misfire will be then end to cecils. Nobody wants to be hanging out and get shot from a jackass thats not qualified to carry or use a gun.
gunlaws

Covington, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
interested wrote:
dont know what has went through ricks mind on this one,stupidest decision ever. I thought a person has to be off duty police to pack heat. This place will be just another bar that gets taken over by blacks,someone is going to take/or a misfire will be then end to cecils. Nobody wants to be hanging out and get shot from a jackass thats not qualified to carry or use a gun.
There are no carry laws in Indiana anymore. It just has to be visible. I have seen people at events, walking down the street, and all over packing guns.
Actually

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 8, 2013
They wouldn't have to carry guns and up the security if grown people could just act right in public. It takes a few people to ruin things. I enjoy going to Cecil's to listen to the good dance music, to listen to karaoke, and enjoy time with my friends. It use to be a great place until probably the last month. Some people just can't go in public without acting up or causing disturbances.
And it's not just ANOTHER bar being taken over by blacks. There has always been some black people going to Cecil's. It's not a race thing it's a people thing because the last few fights I have seen over the past couple weekends has been WHITE people acting out not black people.
Get the facts straight before talking smack.
interested

Mogadore, OH

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Actually wrote:
They wouldn't have to carry guns and up the security if grown people could just act right in public. It takes a few people to ruin things. I enjoy going to Cecil's to listen to the good dance music, to listen to karaoke, and enjoy time with my friends. It use to be a great place until probably the last month. Some people just can't go in public without acting up or causing disturbances.
And it's not just ANOTHER bar being taken over by blacks. There has always been some black people going to Cecil's. It's not a race thing it's a people thing because the last few fights I have seen over the past couple weekends has been WHITE people acting out not black people.
Get the facts straight before talking smack.
you need to get the facts right whitesgetting into with blacks,anybody that says its not a black bar dont know what they are talking about. Only white people there were the fat white girls with no self esteem that only black dudes would want. My point wasnt really all about race more of lack of experience with firearms in cecils, heard one of them tell guy he would give him the gun and still beat his ass. Just wouldnt like to have on tombstone shot at cecils by security guard trying to stop a fight in the next room. Tasers alright definately good having metal detector at door
lol

Duluth, GA

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Nobody with any sense or class has ever gone to that place. Same as Ginny's before it closed down and a number of other places. Might not be the owner's faults, I blame the trashy population this town breeds. Hopefully they are out stealing copper and not on here to get mad about being called trash. I feel bad for people trying to run a business here.
One

Owensboro, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Its called the 2nd amendment. you have a RIGHT to own/carry a gun.

Guns dont just go off by themselves, and a misfire couldn't hurt anyone- by definition its when a gun FAILS to fire.

and how do you know what kind of experience they have? sounds like you have no idea
interested

Mogadore, OH

#7 Apr 8, 2013
One wrote:
Its called the 2nd amendment. you have a RIGHT to own/carry a gun.
Guns dont just go off by themselves, and a misfire couldn't hurt anyone- by definition its when a gun FAILS to fire.
and how do you know what kind of experience they have? sounds like you have no idea
the one used to be in there all the time starting fights,they are all people that hang out there rick probaly pays them in drinks,and how bout i rephrase it when im in another room and fight breaks out and gun pulled out and fired is that better. Quit trying to be know it all jackass
One

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Yes, I would like you to say what you mean, because there is enough misinformation about guns going around. Often spread by people like you who obviously know very little about the subject. I wont let you add to the already substantial pile off bullsh!t.

Its not about "knowing it all" but I would prefer that you know ANYTHING about what you're claiming.

What someone decides to do with THEIR business is entirely THEIR business. If you don't like it, fine don't go. Thats the great thing about America, both sides can make that choice...at least for a little while longer anyway.
qualified

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Gun laws state that u must have appermit to Cary a weapon in public the security guards are extremely qualified head of security is an ex cop and special forces military and the other that carries has his permit and has been trained to carry a weapon with the sheriff department so before u go dogging out security get ur facts straight that's why there r only two who carry nvn THey are both more the qualified to carry them for the protection and safety of all patrons that come there to ensure nothing can happen there our weapons can only be used if life or death situation if u have a question ab why weapons are being carried then just ask thanks
your clueless

Evansville, IN

#10 Apr 8, 2013
you have to be a police officer to carry a gun in a bar. common sense folks. alchohol and firearms don't mix
hmmmok

Nashville, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2013
your clueless wrote:
you have to be a police officer to carry a gun in a bar. common sense folks. alchohol and firearms don't mix
U really need to get your facts straight
forreal

Evansville, IN

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Necessary Precautions

Henderson, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2013
If grown folks could act their age then the security wouldn't have to carry guns. I know for a fact the head of security is more than qualified to carry a gun. I go to Cecil's every weekend and I am definitely not trash... the last few weekends were getting rough but I have not seen security over step or take any unnecessary actions. Rick knows what he's doing and best believe he knows what's going on in his bar at all times...
haha

Mogadore, OH

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Necessary Precautions wrote:
If grown folks could act their age then the security wouldn't have to carry guns. I know for a fact the head of security is more than qualified to carry a gun. I go to Cecil's every weekend and I am definitely not trash... the last few weekends were getting rough but I have not seen security over step or take any unnecessary actions. Rick knows what he's doing and best believe he knows what's going on in his bar at all times...
who is the head out there? Cause only people that i seen was adrien and nick i would like to see either one show any experience as cop,it wont be a big issue till someone gets shot/killed then next thing will be bashing them but too late. I dont have any prob with the gun laws but when u put them on or around thugs,crackheads,or people that have no sense then it becomes a problem.
hmmmok

Nashville, TN

#15 Apr 8, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>who is the head out there? Cause only people that i seen was adrien and nick i would like to see either one show any experience as cop,it wont be a big issue till someone gets shot/killed then next thing will be bashing them but too late. I dont have any prob with the gun laws but when u put them on or around thugs,crackheads,or people that have no sense then it becomes a problem.
Guess the thugs and crackheads need too start havin some sense then huh
hmmmok

Nashville, TN

#16 Apr 8, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>who is the head out there? Cause only people that i seen was adrien and nick i would like to see either one show any experience as cop,it wont be a big issue till someone gets shot/killed then next thing will be bashing them but too late. I dont have any prob with the gun laws but when u put them on or around thugs,crackheads,or people that have no sense then it becomes a problem.
Or stop goin to bars
gunlaws

Covington, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2013
gunlaws wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no carry laws in Indiana anymore. It just has to be visible. I have seen people at events, walking down the street, and all over packing guns.
Thank you whoever marked my comments as peanuts and clueless, I am right. All you need is a permit. From what I have read on this thread, I don't think I am the clueless one.
Big J

Evansville, IN

#18 Apr 8, 2013
all you need is a permit to carry gun anywhere in the state of Indiana unless the business has sign posted that say no weapons allowed i know this for a fact i work for a security company and im a licensed guard and in the Indiana code of conduct you can pack a fire arm legally into a bar without being a cop or anything as long as you have your permitt and its present with you and the owners dont care there is no law being broken common sense says not to pack a gun a bar cause alcohol and guns dont match but the in the law there is nothing against it as long as the owners are ok and there no signs posted saying otherwise so please gets your facts straight before rambling on and get a life and stop sitting behind a computer all day sounds like some people are just mad cause they cant carry a gun legally and if people who acted a fool and would common sense and act like they have some sense in public maybe the owner of the facility would not have to hire hire armed security guards he has done it for a reason and it must be a good one so please dont sit here and say something about the law of gun control if you dont have a clue what you are talking about it really makes you sound ignorant thanks have a great evening
Getitright

Evansville, IN

#19 Apr 8, 2013
One don't know why anyone is complaining! Rick will change things up again to run out the blacks because right now he is just making up money he has lost. It is the same thing every year! Soon you will have a new dj or he will tell her like he has told all the past ones "stop playing dance and go country, if the blacks start coming in strong" Rick doesn't want them there as he is a racist himself! And as far as Rick knowing what's going on all the time you are 100% correct! He has surveillance everywhere and it is the type where he can get on from the Internet and check! Rick also can not afford cop calls so just a heads up if you go and he says he is on the phone with the cops he really isn't he has fake dialed! After so many calls you can actually be shut down! So If you go there just beware! Plus Rick himself had actually shot a gun off in there before which is very scary if you live upstairs in one of his shanties because he pointed it towards the ceiling of the bar! But go to Cecil's and have fun lmao oh and Nick and Adrian neither one are bad asses! Nick was barred from Cecil's because he put his hands on a female according to Rick. And as far as Adrian? Well he is a sweet heart but def not security material! Lori would be better security by herself! But that's cuz she is the shiznit!
real life

Evansville, IN

#20 Apr 9, 2013
I got a sling shot for any guard up in that place, them dudes got guns but won't pull out or the trigger, wouldn't even know what bit feels like, punks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surgery for big areolas? (Oct '13) 16 min nips 12
a lil strraaaang 22 min captain hook 1
jeff travis 29 min pumpkin 1
white people are trully the superior race hands... (Aug '12) 43 min OnALighterNote 227
tounge puncher 44 min tree 9
Anyone met a girl off craigslist,datelines,or p... 56 min whatitaint 30
Swat at parkway 1 hr Hmm 1
•••
•••
•••

Darmstadt Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE