Angel eyes

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 1, 2014
But I've heard some really bad things about some of the places in Evansville. Where should I go?
wwintzee

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Apr 2, 2014
Petsmart every weekend has adoption events. Also checkout Another chance for animals. On Facebook.
hmm

Evansville, IN

#3 Apr 2, 2014
It takes a village
well

Evansville, IN

#4 Apr 2, 2014
craigslist has pets needing homes if you dont want to jump through hoops just make sure the pet has vet care/shots if not a puppy so you now its healthy
fido

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2014
Any animal shelter. Ask for the one who has been there the longest
dog lover

Evansville, IN

#6 Apr 2, 2014
Don't go with another chance for animals. I know a few people they allow to foster. 11 or so dogs in a house with no electricity during the winter. Apparently they don't care about their animals
Rescue

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 2, 2014
It takes a village is a good place or any of the shelters. There r lots of furbabies looking for forever homes. U can see what it takes a village has on their website or on weekends at pet smart
I have one

Henderson, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2014
I have a dog that is about 1 year old. She is lab mix. She has one white eye and one black and she is black and white. She loves to play fetch and will sit when told. We are wanting to find her a home where she can get exercise. We live in town and a tight neighborhood. If we let her run and play I'm scare she is going to get hit. Very lovable and enjoyable. Reply to this message if interested but must have a place where she can run and play.
smiles

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 5, 2014
I adopted a dog from another chance for animals. I do not want to imply they did anything wrong because that isn't the case. With that being said my dog is a 3 year old German Shepherd/boxer mix, and has been with us for 3 years. She has severe separation anxiety, submissive pees(when meeting new people), she's impossible to walk(but we still walk her as much as possible), and HATES other dogs(to the point of attacking them if they cross her path). None of this was disclosed to me, but ACA may have not known. I do not intend on giving up on her as she's part of our family. We've learned to work around a lot of her behaviors. When we leave we play a radio, place trash cans up high, and never crate her(she's literally broken out, and even while in the crate ate the comforter off my bed through one inch holes!!!) The submissive peeing has been curbed by asking anyone to not pet her when they come over for at least ten minutes to allow her to calm down. When walking we have to keep her on a short, very short leash.
I'd suggest fostering a dog before adopting. That will give you time to get to know the dog, and cut adoption costs. There are many great animals awaiting their forever home, and knowing their past lives is impossible. So to protect your, and the dogs future please foster first.
jp

Madison, TN

#10 Apr 5, 2014
I have one wrote:
I have a dog that is about 1 year old. She is lab mix. She has one white eye and one black and she is black and white. She loves to play fetch and will sit when told. We are wanting to find her a home where she can get exercise. We live in town and a tight neighborhood. If we let her run and play I'm scare she is going to get hit. Very lovable and enjoyable. Reply to this message if interested but must have a place where she can run and play.
I live in posey county and have Abigail yard for a dog to play and run and I love dogs. I have a 4 year pit that is a great dog. I am looking to get another dog. You said she is a lab mix what is the other breed please get back to me.
jp

Madison, TN

#11 Apr 5, 2014
Sorry meant a big yard
JRW

Evansville, IN

#12 Apr 5, 2014
Vanderburgh humane society. I've always had wonderful experiences there and you get to save a life!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 5, 2014
JRW wrote:
Vanderburgh humane society. I've always had wonderful experiences there and you get to save a life!
Agreed, VHS is awesome!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who floodin the streets with all the loud. 8 min nightowl 6
paranoid much? 10 min ooy 25
People at brickovenpizzeria use bath salt and f... 13 min Unsatisfied customer 1
Pep boys is the worst service in city 15 min Rondunnnnn1989 1
Chicago won 18 min gotmeoy 2
Jason Thomas (Dec '12) 20 min Kisha 29
guys with the smallest ding dangs 22 min :) 62
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]