How come white people crying over guns

How come white people crying over guns

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
All I know

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
They probably need them to shoot up schools, movie theaters, and malls
plz

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
All I know wrote:
They probably need them to shoot up schools, movie theaters, and malls
ppl like you set your own race back years and years. So keep being ignorant and keep giving racist ppl like yourself more fodder. The murder of innocent ppl and CHILDREN isn't something you should joke about. On here or anywhere else for that matter.
All I know

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
It's true you all just snap and shoot up people for attention
All I know

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
It's not a joke you are a race of evil devils..it started with slavery kidnapping humans and selling them as property, what the hell is wrong with you Europeans ???
Jbrown

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
plz wrote:
<quoted text>
ppl like you set your own race back years and years. So keep being ignorant and keep giving racist ppl like yourself more fodder. The murder of innocent ppl and CHILDREN isn't something you should joke about. On here or anywhere else for that matter.
which race is set back? I'm assuming you are white, that's why they kicked the white man out of the white house you can't be trusted
Confused

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
^ Isn't it the black president the one tryin to take away our right to bear arms?!?!
U dont kno ish

New Albany, IN

#9 Jan 16, 2013
All I know wrote:
It's true you all just snap and shoot up people for attention
Wasn't there two black guys using a bushmaster .223 to kill innocent people while hiding in the trunk of their car in D.C a while back? How about the crazy black guy in Atlanta that was raping and killing little boys?
Jbrown

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Glad he is taking guns away from you narcissistic Caucasians
Jbrown

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Dc sniper that was rare
trylooking

Kent, OH

#12 Jan 16, 2013
U dont kno ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't there two black guys using a bushmaster .223 to kill innocent people while hiding in the trunk of their car in D.C a while back? How about the crazy black guy in Atlanta that was raping and killing little boys?
Look on the sex offender registry. Almost all white. So......
Onblazt

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Ok let me educate you.... One we had slavery but YOUR people sold you to us!!!! So that shows the loyalty of your race. White people do wrong but so do blacks no one is perfect but before you start pointing fingers take a step back and look in the mirror!!!!! Oh and your "black president" is not even 25% black!!! Really you people need to watch more tv on politics..... And then re learn your history!!!!!
just sayin

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Some Black people don't want racism to die, then what crybaby ass excuse would they have. My family never had slaves I have never had slaves why blame me! And as far as the n word goes my grandma taught us they come in all colors
Onblazt

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2013
@ just sayin AMEN!!!
me

Hobart, IN

#16 Jan 16, 2013
The reason us white people are upset about the gun ban is the fact that our legal and constitutional rights are being taken away. It's only made to disarm the law abiding citizens of all races. The Felons and criminals don't mind the gun ban because they do not follow the law. So how is this protecting the citizens of our country? This only blocks our chances of adequately protecting ourselves. This is not a race issue. The gun ban takes away the libirties of ALL Law Abiding Citizens.
Soo

New Albany, IN

#17 Jan 16, 2013
trylooking wrote:
<quoted text>
Look on the sex offender registry. Almost all white. So......
While the greatest number of rapes/sexual assaults occur among Whites, the rate of rapes/sexual assaults per 1000 persons is greatest among Blacks and Hispanics.
ed

Newburgh, IN

#21 Jan 16, 2013
All I know wrote:
They probably need them to shoot up schools, movie theaters, and malls
Why do black people cry over ropes?
jeremiah c

United States

#22 Jan 16, 2013
All I know wrote:
It's not a joke you are a race of evil devils..it started with slavery kidnapping humans and selling them as property, what the hell is wrong with you Europeans ???
I'm not racist but blacks sold the slaves to the whites
jeremiah c

United States

#23 Jan 16, 2013
Jbrown wrote:
<quoted text>which race is set back? I'm assuming you are white, that's why they kicked the white man out of the white house you can't be trusted
You realize Obama is only 10% black the rest is white and Arab
Maddox

Newport, KY

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Black people are the biggest racists and hate mongers I've ever encountered. There I said it.
Onblazt

Tucker, GA

#25 Jan 16, 2013
Best part is a lot of African Americans "blacks" don't even know who Martin Luther king is but best believe they will gladly take a holiday for it cuz they think its owed to them!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
De’Shawna Toni Brown 6 min Blahhhh 3
Cougars 14 min Future step dad 2
best bartender in eville (Jan '14) 1 hr Cougar 68
tommy rutledge 1 hr tr 13
if your wifes in charge 2 hr Damnshame 4
Who is the trashiest person in Jimtown? (Jan '17) 3 hr Forgotten 46
Some guy named Brandon 4 hr Wow 15

Darmstadt Jobs

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages