black babys born white
mad dad

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Are some black baby's born white and later get darker? Our easy came out looking mixed and that's what my girlfriends family told me. I need to know if this is true?
Reaction

Evansville, IN

#2 Jun 9, 2013
True

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 9, 2013
Could be an albino! I know of one!
proud mother

Evansville, IN

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Are u serious? No black babies aren't born black...some may be white as paper....some may look red....some may be born with the edges of they're ears and around the cuticles of they're fingers dark but they're skin isn't...depending on the genes and family background HELL u may have 2 kids that are dark with good hair and 2 born with light skin and hazel eyes but have some bad azz hair...it all depends, but NO black babies aren't born black and YES they can be born looking mixed and darken later
mad dad

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2013
I ant paying a dime until that baby darkens
hellno

Akron, OH

#6 Jun 9, 2013
more than likely multiracial, two blk ppl do not produce white babies ...
toodles

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Asia hardestys baby is white as hell
She's Asian n black baby daddy black

Baby blonde
Whoops

New Albany, IN

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Somebody's been dippin their vanilla into someone's chocolate
Big Johnson

Evansville, IN

#9 Jun 9, 2013
Just more proof that people aren't born black. It is learned behavior. Or is that gay people? Maybe I'm black. Well my toenails are but I got drunk last night and did that huge woman doggy and she was standing on my feet. Oh well I forgot what I was talking about.
Kendra Kimberly

Chicago Heights, IL

#10 Jun 13, 2013
My Son was born white. I am Irish Italian black and Indian but more black cause of my father. My child's father is white but we assumed my son would get darker but he hasn't. He is as white as paper, and I'm caramel color. When I bring around, people always ask if he's mine. But he looks just like me. It really is just based on what's in the child's bloodline.
yes

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2013
you are correct, my kids are mixed an their dad is blk as a tire. my kids are light not carmel, some are olive in complexion. however, my son has a son that is whiter than snow , childs mother is irish,my son is mixed. so yes if you are mixed have children with white ppl, you can tell kids are mixed. now, 2 blk ppl do not produce white babies unless they are albino. so guy above should seek paternity test..
Kendra Kimberly wrote:
My Son was born white. I am Irish Italian black and Indian but more black cause of my father. My child's father is white but we assumed my son would get darker but he hasn't. He is as white as paper, and I'm caramel color. When I bring around, people always ask if he's mine. But he looks just like me. It really is just based on what's in the child's bloodline.
mandingo

United States

#12 Jun 13, 2013
yes wrote:
you are correct, my kids are mixed an their dad is blk as a tire. my kids are light not carmel, some are olive in complexion. however, my son has a son that is whiter than snow , childs mother is irish,my son is mixed. so yes if you are mixed have children with white ppl, you can tell kids are mixed. now, 2 blk ppl do not produce white babies unless they are albino. so guy above should seek paternity test..
<quoted text>
you dont know sh1t. you have a mixed baby and now you know it all. dumb white hoe! my babys dady is black as black and im black. but when shyres was born she was light light skinned. looked like a taned white girl. her dady wasnt having it. 3 mons later she darkened up. so yes you can have a white baby and it chang to black.
realtlk

United States

#13 Jun 13, 2013
ignorant, dnt talk to me, talk to this middle finger. of course blk babies can come out lighter but not white by race with 2 blk parents. an im puerto rican, you must be the hoe since you know so much about a hoe. you sound so uneducated an elementary, topped with hatred, no different than any other race full of hatred. research, know facts, shut the hell up blk bia.
mandingo wrote:
<quoted text> you dont know sh1t. you have a mixed baby and now you know it all. dumb white hoe! my babys dady is black as black and im black. but when shyres was born she was light light skinned. looked like a taned white girl. her dady wasnt having it. 3 mons later she darkened up. so yes you can have a white baby and it chang to black.
Dumb

Evansville, IN

#15 Jun 13, 2013
Today's Topix topic: Transracial babies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swinger Clubs or parties (Sep '15) 5 min martini 76
olivia alldrede 25 min swear 2
OMG... my wife cheated on me... HELP 25 min The Wife 6
snitches in henderson (Jun '15) 33 min troublesome85 5
I'm over it... 1 hr black toy 4 wf 10
Biggest slizut at Sarah browns on garvin (Dec '14) 1 hr That BITCH 5
Dominic Sitz (Sep '12) 1 hr Hahahaha 7

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance