putitdown

Evansville, IN

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Does anyone know about her? She use to be a good girl an momma, but all I hear now is awful things about her?
@

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 28, 2012
How old r u? Kills me to think someone would put a name on here to get em bashed. If u are a boy then your daddy raised a bit**
fucKu

Evansville, IN

#3 Nov 28, 2012
First off anything that is said about her is 99.9% true and she deserves. She a home wrecking hoe... She done been with your man my man her man and their men...... She just signed her kids off on their grandma and don't look back..... She thinks cause she list a lil weight she's Hot shit.... Lol guess what you only look more like a crack head bitc$ now.... And according to the baby daddy she smells like taco meat anyways........
@

Evansville, IN

#4 Nov 28, 2012
You sound like a nosey bi***. How about this, put your name on here and let me post a status about you. Then we can put your dirt on here.
JessG

Evansville, IN

#5 Nov 28, 2012
grow up. for ya info amanda is back with her babies and going to school so get off her nuts....and is that why chris is in love with her they been going 10 yrss strong and hes got her name tatted on his neck??? yeah, stfu
funniest

Newburgh, IN

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Maybe but for how long this time till she needs her next fix or a new man for the week? Get outta here anyone who defends this trash is no better the she is.... Guess that's why they say birds of a feather........??
once a friend

Newburgh, IN

#7 Dec 1, 2012
You all should be ashamed..... People make mistakes everyone of us have in our lives some worse then the others but god loves us all no matter what we do..... It's a good thing that this girl is trying to be a better person and mother and its none of our business... Isn't this what we teach our children not to do? Not Be bullies??? How would any of you people feel if you said some thing to one of these people on here and it's the straw that broke the camels back and made them kill them selves? You should really think hard before you bash a person all over the Internet... Every one of you need to ask god for forgiveness.... As for Amanda good for you for trying to make it right with you children and family and don't let what any of these people bring you down!!!!!
jessG

Evansville, IN

#8 Dec 2, 2012
funniest wrote:
Maybe but for how long this time till she needs her next fix or a new man for the week? Get outta here anyone who defends this trash is no better the she is.... Guess that's why they say birds of a feather........??
im no better because im defending my friend? well lets see...im not on the internet trash talking people, and btw i put my name on here instead of being on the internet starting shit and using an anonymous name. peacock..your just a pigeon. go shit on someone else motherfuxer
AStokes

Evansville, IN

#9 Dec 28, 2012
I'm her cousin, and even though me and Amanda have out differences I love her, and she ain't nothin like ya'll are putttin her out to be, and you're too scared to put your name out there because you know she'lll find you and say something about it to your face unlike yall, she keeeps it real instead of sayin shit behind mothaf*ck*s baack, grow the F*ck up,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff&lisa watson 18 min you know 21
assemblix (Jul '13) 36 min yolo 10
anyone know any of the females working for>a he... 45 min Austin 1
New girl at the pain clinic 56 min Jenn M 9
Chantel Elzer 59 min Jenn M 3
whats wrong with these guys around town 1 hr Get it 6
Kelsey Klodowski part 250 1 hr wrapitup 16
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE