Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

I am done with this conversation, if you must know my father is in prison and he IS an HA! Here is his address you can write him,

Salem- Greg Domey inmate #21274-038
FCI Elkton
P.O Box 10
Lisbon, Ohio 44432

So please don't tell me I can't have it both ways! I chose to follow my husband because I love him, not for any other reason! I was raised in the HA world and I choose not to be in it! Have fun in your life! Oh and you must know how your writings go!!!
Sadie_BDUBBS

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Really Sasha? You are freaking nuts!!! Yeah, ummm I see them guys on a weekly basis and I have NEVER seen you with them! Why don't you get a life of your own and stop lying, I know that there is only four in that club and each and everyone of them I know! You ARE and never were married to anyone of them! Get off of it cause you really don't know what the hell you are talking about!!
Ghost

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I don't get all this bullshit. So there are cops in Iron Order. So??? There are laborers, dads, guys who like to ride. And isn't that what it's all about!?! Riding. Each to his own people. They have a good value and thought of what THEY want. Doesn't have to be what YOU want.
DDD

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sadie_BDUBBS wrote:
Really Sasha? You are freaking nuts!!! Yeah, ummm I see them guys on a weekly basis and I have NEVER seen you with them! Why don't you get a life of your own and stop lying, I know that there is only four in that club and each and everyone of them I know! You ARE and never were married to anyone of them! Get off of it cause you really don't know what the hell you are talking about!!
there is 7 in Wilson Sadie.
DDD

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

There is 7 in Wilson Sadie . You only know four. But you are right about one thing. I don't know who that other girl is. At least I know you.
How it is

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

What IS a REAL motorcycle club and what is not? A simple test. Go to any MC website. If there are directions there that say " do NOT email us or comment on this guest book about how you become a member. Find a member and ask", then it is probably a real motorcycle club. If the website gives minimum requirements and an email address to inquire about joining, it's an INTERNET club. If you can or any member ever has, sent in money to get patches, it's a mail order club. If you can do both, its an internet mail order club. Simple. No different than saving cereal box tops and sending in for your secret decoder ring.
hellno

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

All I know is Harleys make my pu%$y purr!
bull

Cowpens, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Biker wrote:
Did the IOMC Prezz still $$$$$ from the club and members dropped out? Just word on the street. Not trying to start a bash but ask a question.
no that was theSOA
bull

Cowpens, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

No the thief was an is in the SOA
Chewbacca

Seabrook, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Sasha wrote:
Oh geez ya'll! My old man is a member of the IOMC, and yeah sure there are some cops in the club, but since they don't go robbing ppl, rapeing women, cooking drugs, and murdering ppl, they are not a real club! What ppl fail to realize is that IO choose to be a good influence to the communities that they live in! We hold a large number of charities that help the communities and we choose to be upholding citizens! If all that means that they are not a " real" mc well then I reckon they ain't!!
I'll say this. A member of a real MC wouldn't stand for his old lady running her mouth about his club to anyone. Good or bad. MC buisness is on a need to know basis, and the old ladys simply don't have a need to know.
Nub

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Iron Order ain't no real club. They let little punks with crotch rockets in their sister club. Bunch of wannabes!
Nub

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

This lame ass Club is outside bars trying to recruit anyone with a bike! Shouldn't a respectable club have People coming to them? Not acting like a hooker on the corner?
Scotch Drinker

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Tony, Tony, Tony! Such a shame, you Nub! Get over it already.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Nub wrote:
This lame ass Club is outside bars trying to recruit anyone with a bike! Shouldn't a respectable club have People coming to them? Not acting like a hooker on the corner?
HAHAHA I've seen this as well Nub. I always thought if you wanted to join you seek the club out not the other way around... disgraceful but what would you expect from a mail order / internet riding club
2nd2none

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Iron Order = B-I-G joke. agreed: self-imposed buncha wannabees. NO body in the *real biker world takes them seriously which is why they have to stick with their own!
wannaride

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

What's a real club here in Evansville and where can I find them
Nub

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Scotch Drinker,
Hate to break it to you, I'm not Tony and have no clue who that is. I've never been a part of Iron Order and never will. All my observations are based on seeing your group riding around with your Sister club on Crotch Rockets and acting like whores outside bars trying to recruit people. So as much as you'd like to think I'm some disgruntled IO member...I'm not! If you want to be respected like a real MC...act like one!
tard

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

palmtree1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA I've seen this as well Nub. I always thought if you wanted to join you seek the club out not the other way around... disgraceful but what would you expect from a mail order / internet riding club
What patch do you wear since you know what a real club is?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

tard wrote:
<quoted text>
What patch do you wear since you know what a real club is?
listen pal I'm not going to get into a keyboard match with you. if you are in the io then look behind you when you ride. not for other clubs, but for the people in your own club as you cannot trust them at all..

If I have to tell you who I ride for your not worth telling..

get a life dude
Palmaceae

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

palmtree1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
listen pal I'm not going to get into a keyboard match with you. if you are in the io then look behind you when you ride. not for other clubs, but for the people in your own club as you cannot trust them at all..
If I have to tell you who I ride for your not worth telling..
get a life dude
You are nothing but an Arecaceae. Maybe you should look in front of you, dudette!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone met a girl off craigslist,datelines,or p... 7 min gothiv2 10
Raising an Asian girl as a Black woman. (Oct '13) 9 min blaze 12
Yancey Duckett 22 min ccr 18
Jordan McGuire 24 min Deal with it 10
Tiffany mason 26 min Pony 9
mothers who dont take care of there childern 27 min yep 16
WAKE UP! HIV Out break! 46 min what 27
•••

Air Quality Alert for Vanderburgh County was issued at August 27 at 11:49AM EDT

•••