Testicular Fat

Salem, IN

#46 Dec 6, 2012
BIG BALLS wrote:
I THINK DIFERENTLY , FOR ONE THE IRON ORDER IS NOTHING EVDEN CLOSE TO A GROUP OF TOUGH GUYS FOR THE MOST PART A BUNCH OF PUNKS, NO AFFILIATION TO ANY 1% CLUB, WONT BACK ANYONE UP EVEN ON OF THERE OWN BROTHERS , JUST SAYING ITS SOMETHING I KNOW. IF U HAVE A PROBLEM THEN GOOD ITS EASY TO SOLVE I WILL BE AT 711 TONIGHT COME VISIT A REAL BIKER BAR
1% CLUB WOULDNT EVEN LET THEM CUT THERE GRASS PUNKS
Can you spell L O S E R ?
BIG BALLS

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Dec 7, 2012
OH YES I CAN SPELL LOSER !!!! WHERE WERE THE TOUGH GUYS , I INVITED EVERYONE TO 711 A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO. NO ONE SHOWED UP !!! COME DOWN I WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND .
Betterbeabletoba ckitup

Evansville, IN

#48 Dec 7, 2012
BIG BALLS wrote:
OH YES I CAN SPELL LOSER !!!! WHERE WERE THE TOUGH GUYS , I INVITED EVERYONE TO 711 A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO. NO ONE SHOWED UP !!! COME DOWN I WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND .
I dont know who u are, but I know that the 711 doesnt need involved in all this talk!!! It is a biker friendly bar, NOT a biker bar!!! And if something ends up happening there because of ur mouth its not gonna be good for u!!! Especially if D so much as gets a scratch on her!!! Im not a biker or a part of any club, but Ill come n tonight askin for Big Balls just so u can see my face and KNOW that i am not joking!!!
BIG BALLS

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Dec 7, 2012
LMBAO !!!! I JUST FREQUENT THERE AT 711 , BUT ITS NOT A PROBLEM TO MAKE AN ISSUE HERE BUDDY, YOU COME ON AND FIND ME IM NOT HARD TO MISS . BUT I ALSO WILL BE AT CECILS, LEROYS, MARIGOLD, AND RICKS 718. SO IF YOU WANT COME OUT AND SEE WHATS UP!!! SO IF YOU GOT TO BE A TOUGH GUY THEN COME VISIT , IM ALWAYS OUT
Jub jub

Montréal, Canada

#51 Jan 15, 2013
What a bunch of small minded apes. Wow. Picking fights on the web. Very cool guys. I ride a hog. I don't belong to any club but I admire the concept of this club. They don't give a shit what you think. Actually no one does. That's why this is the only forum for you goofs.
eric

Bullhead City, AZ

#52 Jan 24, 2013
hey escobar ! who are you riding with ?
eric

Bullhead City, AZ

#53 Jan 24, 2013
hey big balls you are a funny guy!! LMAO
Just me

Providence, RI

#54 Feb 5, 2013
biker1 wrote:
a bunch of wanna be bikers who let cops in...need i say more bithces?
No you said it all..... misspelled most of it..... but you tried.... Silver star
Just me

Providence, RI

#55 Feb 5, 2013
Jub jub wrote:
What a bunch of small minded apes. Wow. Picking fights on the web. Very cool guys. I ride a hog. I don't belong to any club but I admire the concept of this club. They don't give a shit what you think. Actually no one does. That's why this is the only forum for you goofs.
Real bikers call them sidewalk commandos, they like to stir sh&t. Most of them the closet thing to a bike is a big wheel they borrow from their neighbors kid@@@@
Sasha

Raleigh, NC

#56 Feb 6, 2013
Oh geez ya'll! My old man is a member of the IOMC, and yeah sure there are some cops in the club, but since they don't go robbing ppl, rapeing women, cooking drugs, and murdering ppl, they are not a real club! What ppl fail to realize is that IO choose to be a good influence to the communities that they live in! We hold a large number of charities that help the communities and we choose to be upholding citizens! If all that means that they are not a " real" mc well then I reckon they ain't!!
Biker

Erie, PA

#57 Feb 7, 2013
Did the IOMC Prezz still $$$$$ from the club and members dropped out? Just word on the street. Not trying to start a bash but ask a question.
No Fan of IO

Virginia Beach, VA

#58 Feb 7, 2013
Sasha....you poor woman. Court Order MC (Sorry I mean Iron Order MC) isn't fit to wear the MC cube and state botton rocker and quite frankly only exists beacuse it has cops in it. Your comments about rape, murder and drugs are insulting to say the least and is an example of how cop clubs like I.O. look at the rest of us.
They want to look like and act like outlaws but they do it with a net underneath them called a badge. By the way...How did your husband enjoy the Sons of Anarchy hoodie you got him for Christmas?
Sasha

Raleigh, NC

#59 Feb 8, 2013
Lmao! You make me laugh, I only pity you because you are so filled with hate! They to you may not be fit, but let me ask you this, who are you to judge them? And that by the way was my own insult to bare, not the clubs! I should be able to use my big girl words on my own and yes, you are entitled to your own opinions, however, why? Are you jobless and have nothing better to do? Did your ol lady leave you? I mean come on now, there are far more worthy topics to bash or discuss than your hatred for the IO! And with all of that had been said, I am truly sorry that your mind only see's what it wants and if you must continue to hate people try to be a little more considerate to those who love being in their club. Even if it is a group of five year olds, the world has so much evil in it already! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful evening!
Sasha

Raleigh, NC

#60 Feb 8, 2013
Let me clear something up as well the IO has many different pres for their many different chapters, and I implore you that not all chapters run the same!
No Fan of IO

Virginia Beach, VA

#61 Feb 18, 2013
Hmmm interesting. I was getting ready to challenge you on why you said I am filled with hate towards IO since I didn't actually say that BUT, You are 100% correct. I hate the I.O!
I am glad that I made you laugh and that my comment about the hoodie you bought your Ol Man prompted you to spend two paragraphs slamming me, my job, my realtionships etc etc. LOL
I don't have the time nor the patience (or Interest)to explain to you the MC World. But I will leave you with this......Instead of opening your "Man Pleaser" and commenting on things that you don't understand....grab a dictionary and learn what the word "implore" means before you use it in a sentence again.

Hugs and Kisses!
Sasha

Raleigh, NC

#62 Feb 18, 2013
Verb
Beg someone earnestly or desperately to do something.
Synonyms
entreat - beg - beseech - supplicate - pray - plead

I know very well what it means, just for your information it is above for your future reference! Oh and yes your right, I could care less about the whole mc world! Most of it is a big joke to me, however I love my hubby and what he does or wants to do is my business and I will be the first to say I will stand behind my man in what he wants to do! And I know and fully understand that people will dislike the things people do, but what I would like to know is what has the IO done so wrong to you for you to hate them so much? Not all the IO members are they way you describe them! And yes if you want to get on a personal level with this I would be glad to express my views and opinions on a more personal note, however in no way shape or form is that ment to take in any other way than me wanting to grasp the hate that you carry for this club!
Jig

Sylacauga, AL

#63 Feb 18, 2013
I'm pretty sure any fagg0t who is spending his time posting sh1t on a forum doesn't have the right to say what makes a real biker or MC. If you truly are the bad a$$ you claim to be, then go punch one of them in the teeth. Of course you won't because you are just a Internet warrior who watches too much SOA.
No Fan of IO

Virginia Beach, VA

#64 Feb 19, 2013
Sasha, Ya can't have it both ways girl. Don't say that you could care less but then say that you simply want to grasp where my hate is coming from....LOL
I have been very articulate in my two posts about my views and quite frankly would have no issue with I.O if they wore an RC patch. I simply respect no "club" that does not follow protocol within the MC community. I.O. boasts that they do what they want and answer to no other club.....but they do this not because they stand up to other clubs or are MC bad-asses...they say this because they were started by Federal Law Enforcement agents and continue to recruit law enforcement into their organization. This is why no real motorcycle club wants anything to do with them.
You can talk smack about real clubs and 1%ers but remember this....without exception the clubs that you so bad mouthed in your first post (Which by the way prompted my response)are heavily made up of by U.S. Veterans. We handle our own business and never call the cops. And just to be fair....I am no Fan of most Military MCs either. Pick a side and stand up...there is no such thing as neutral.

Enjoy your time with your husband/Ol Man and his organization. Enjoy riding on two wheels because that is what it is all about. Just do us both a favor and don't throw out a statement like "Real MCs are raping women, cooking drugs and murdering people" and then be surprised at a vehement response from someone like me.
your real dad

Kent, OH

#65 Feb 20, 2013
No Fan of IO wrote:
Sasha, Ya can't have it both ways girl. Don't say that you could care less but then say that you simply want to grasp where my hate is coming from....LOL
I have been very articulate in my two posts about my views and quite frankly would have no issue with I.O if they wore an RC patch. I simply respect no "club" that does not follow protocol within the MC community. I.O. boasts that they do what they want and answer to no other club.....but they do this not because they stand up to other clubs or are MC bad-asses...they say this because they were started by Federal Law Enforcement agents and continue to recruit law enforcement into their organization. This is why no real motorcycle club wants anything to do with them.
You can talk smack about real clubs and 1%ers but remember this....without exception the clubs that you so bad mouthed in your first post (Which by the way prompted my response)are heavily made up of by U.S. Veterans. We handle our own business and never call the cops. And just to be fair....I am no Fan of most Military MCs either. Pick a side and stand up...there is no such thing as neutral.
Enjoy your time with your husband/Ol Man and his organization. Enjoy riding on two wheels because that is what it is all about. Just do us both a favor and don't throw out a statement like "Real MCs are raping women, cooking drugs and murdering people" and then be surprised at a vehement response from someone like me.
The TV show gangland has really portrayed the biker world bad. Thats the reason im an independant. That and because of war injuries crusiers are uncomfortable for me. I have met most of the MCs around here and none of them seemed like bad people to me. IO have been around for a few and if people were going to do something because of protocol it would have been done. Two wheeled brothers should stick together. There are enough of us killed by cars or other reasons.
Kevin w Clark

United States

#66 Feb 21, 2013
There's a poker run an Frosted nut run no march 9. 2013 at DanD in Smyrna Tenn wood like to see yal there last bike leaves at 11:00 am come see us later Lurch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacob Collins 10 min Shazaam 1
single w/f 12 min Tommy g 7
Man up 16 min Mudflap 9
south side white girls 18 min Mudflap 4
Jennifer lewis (Aug '15) 29 min truth 85
my life is flipped upside down 39 min Shazaam 6
Ryan Eagleson 41 min Mudflap 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darmstadt Mortgages