Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmm

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 28, 2013
its too funny this trick gets on here and says how shes changed her life and off of dope and isnt sleeping with 45 yr old men for money like her bff jen but yet last week she had her ad back up on craigslist advertising her "services" yeah how changed and reformed is that
lolololol

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 28, 2013
hmm wrote:
its too funny this trick gets on here and says how shes changed her life and off of dope and isnt sleeping with 45 yr old men for money like her bff jen but yet last week she had her ad back up on craigslist advertising her "services" yeah how changed and reformed is that
Basic rule of life:

You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.
jjjjk

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 28, 2013
What 45 yr old man was she sleeping with
Hmm

Evansville, IN

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Who wasn't she sleeping with I know guys name was kieth
lol

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 28, 2013
hmm wrote:
Where she have an ad at and what kind of services
Hmm

Evansville, IN

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Once they put them up they get flagged due to her putting a phone number. It's on Craigslist under personals when they do
heyz

Evansville, IN

#8 Jan 29, 2013
omgshe is so nasty. posting pitures on her fb every 5 min. all those streatch marks and so fat. hasent even let her p heal and she already out for more. so gross
used to be friends

Evansville, IN

#9 Jan 29, 2013
i used to be friends with her until she had her troubles in the past and so i stopped talking to her because i didnt want to be assosiated with her esp when she was friends with jennifer. id like to hope shes got better but when you have ppl saying just last week they seen her craiglist ad then that doesnt say much. i hope the best for her i know shes been through some crap but lets hope for her sake shes clean and that the person saying she posted a craigslist ad was just lying
Back off Haters

Evansville, IN

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Who are you guys trying to kid? Alexis is sexy as hell! You can't hate on the girl just cause she is hot and men will pay to hit it. Who doesn't want a few extra bucks to buy some nice things and provide for their family. At least she is off the drugs.
hmmm

Evansville, IN

#12 Jan 29, 2013
ewww seriously you havent seen her or her saggy ass titties have you? whats wrong with it is that shes fucking married and supposedly her and gary are on good terms now! then she wants to sit here and defend herself and say shes made a 360 and on the right path yet shes advertising herself again
Back off Haters

Evansville, IN

#13 Jan 29, 2013
yes, I've seen them. She has amazing tits! Why are you so jealous of her?
Okay

Duluth, GA

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Keith Fairchild ??? Drive a black truck?
ooo

Evansville, IN

#16 Jan 29, 2013
oh trust me im not jealous of her narsty ass. not sure what his last name is he's heavy set and screws jennifer and pays for her methadone as well
Evvlooking

Newburgh, IN

#17 Jan 30, 2013
I have seen you guys talking about this poor girl for years on here and don't understand why the fixation. From what I've seen, she is still quite gorgeous, and I'd do her in a second! Have no idea why haters can't just leave alone.
Boo

Evansville, IN

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Gorgeous if you like stds
Lookingevv

Evansville, IN

#19 Jan 30, 2013
I'd hit it if I knew how to get a hold of her
Back off Haters

Evansville, IN

#21 Jan 30, 2013
I hit it.......twice.#girlknowshowto shakehips
It was awesome!
Meeeeee

Evansville, IN

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Agreed, Lex where r uuuuuuuu? She looks pretty to me...
Lookingevv

United States

#25 Jan 30, 2013
So who's got digits?
Lookingevv

United States

#26 Jan 30, 2013
I'd give a couple of bills for her or her friend Jennifer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hhelp 2 min koo 2
Kristina hite 2 min Miss J 48
Pistons sluts 2 8 min taco 4
ronald gibson 19 min gonza 2
Do people really get high off Jenkem?! 21 min koo 4
Hottest Blasian People 30 min Petey Crack 2
Kevin Kirksey 31 min smart1 6
•••
•••
•••